It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru visible in google sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't know if this video has been discussed here before or not. did a quick search but found nothing.

Interesting video anyway, if somebody can tell me what this winged planet is(other than nibiru ofcourse) i would apreciate it. This is a two part video, if you want to watch the first part of the virgo constellation anomaly, click the link at the youtube description box.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The "wings" in the Google Sky image don't look at all like an image interpolation error. I will have to take a look myself tomorrow.

And I liked the part in the video which shows a presumably ancient carving with a bird like object in the sky with a round bit in the middle, haven't seen that before.

My question is why would the governments want to cover this up? If it is indeed real, won't we be able to see it with our own eyes in 2012? Or will it be far enough away that it will just be a red dot? Sure they want to prevent mass panic, but if Nibiru is real and coming this way, we're going to find out sooner or later.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm trying to locate the same object, but virgo is a big area to search... Howcome none of these videos give coordinates?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

Did you find it? there are some co-ordinates in the first part of the video.
I only have google earth and it seems that the pics of space have been taken in 2007.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
The "wings" in the Google Sky image don't look at all like an image interpolation error. I will have to take a look myself tomorrow.

And I liked the part in the video which shows a presumably ancient carving with a bird like object in the sky with a round bit in the middle, haven't seen that before.

My question is why would the governments want to cover this up? If it is indeed real, won't we be able to see it with our own eyes in 2012? Or will it be far enough away that it will just be a red dot? Sure they want to prevent mass panic, but if Nibiru is real and coming this way, we're going to find out sooner or later.

It will be later then check gorilla199 on youtube a complete DH who uses that image on his site.
Ps if you really beleive this BS I have a big red bridge for sale in San Francisco $10,000 its yours!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well it's not a question of *believing* it but it's certainly possible. I'm a rational person and my feeling is this.... there is so much we don't know. We haven't even scratched the surface of what our universe actually entails. I keep my mind open to possibilities and try to remember as crazy as these theories may sound, we never know what is really in store. I for one will be keeping my eyes open and intuition on que in expectation of potential 2012 tie in's. As always, only time will tell.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder what part of the sky Eris is found in. Disney's animation certainly wasn't fit for kids, pretty scary stuff. Eris also seems to look winged in some photos. But there is no indication its incoming unless Disney is telling us something.

My favorite:

media.photobucket.com... Winged image Eris.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well if it's real, I just hope they give it a new name. Nibiru is too whimpy, don't like it.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Wow - those clips are frightening.
And Disney - um...
My personal opinion is indeed - they are frequently telling us something.
Hollywood - has its darkness.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ok, I went to my google earth, switched to sky view, went to the coordinates and seen this.

viewmorepics.myspace.com...

Possibly, it just may be Planet X. I did however find some inaccuracies with the Video. A Brown Dwarf is a dead star, and those wouldn't be moons, Those would be planets. I'm not giving it a yeay, or a nay, but if that is what could bring about 2012, it should be a heck of alot closer now. Just my observation.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If you can't get to the link, look in my profile, I have a pic of it there too.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Anybody got any clue what is being hidden there, more or less discreet?

Got the coordinates from this video.
Youtube

I`m actually very surprised this hasn`t been discussed here.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
I don't know if this video has been discussed here before or not. did a quick search but found nothing.

Originally posted by dmorgan
My question is why would the governments want to cover this up? If it is indeed real,

Originally posted by demonis
Howcome none of these videos give coordinates?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-->This link might be good it has some good related links

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow, thats some scary stuff!

Can totally believe the Government denying the hell out of it and having some sort of disinformation campaign on the go. I mean places like Area 51 where at the very least they're testing new planes, thats not exactly a scary thought but they still keep it secret. So I doubt if they do know that this big ass planet/star/thing is heading towards us they would be like 'hey guys, look here comes the death star!'. And even if it wouldnt cause the planet a huge amount of damage, people will still lose the plot and be in a huge state of panic due to the general consensus that if this planet does exist, then some major bad times are ahead for us.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Everybody does realize that something that big would have been visible for alteast a decade in our night sky right?

And by visible I mean one of the brighest things in our sky.

The only argument that people bring when I make this point is that it's coming from behind the sun which is why we can't see it.

Well we go around the sun, so it's not like it's following always in our blind spot.

I am sorry but it would need to be a pretty small star and even smaller planets for us not to have noticed by now.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Or it is invisable to our vibration levels. . .

rehab

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
Or it is invisable to our vibration levels. . .

rehab

Our vibration levels yeh right!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here is a another video by the same poster that tries? to show the anomalies? in WWT, Google Sky and WikiSky. You can get the coordinates from the video, check first 1:30.

Then I of course continued to watch the video "Is Nibiru's Approach Path Hidden in the Avebury Crop Circle ?" where the author claims that Microsoft WWT, Google Sky and Wikisky (htye probably use the same data provider) have blocked out the significant part where you can see Nibiru heat signature. Its a large black box in the star map, if that is true it raises some questions of course. Who, when and why ?

[edit on 2009/6/8 by reugen]

top topics

join