It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Alliance 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi

I came across this video and although Ive heard of the Arcturians Id never heard of any so called Black Alliance.

The Arcturians are an alien race who promote the raising of our frequency to reach ascension by 2012. In this video they speak of a Dark Alliance who reside on the 4th dimension and whos sole aim is to stop the human awakening through control fear and war. This 4D black alliance does not wish the Earth and humans to climb to 5D beings.

Has any body ever heard of this Black Alliance?? Its mentioned several minutes into the video.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is the first time i heard of this... S&F good post i have no back reference but atleast i can speculate now that i know this.

Im not sure what to take on it, but i would need more evidence

good post

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yes I have done a search but as yet nothing as to who this Black Alliance of the 4th Dimension are. This video just says they are entities (aliens?) who live in the 4th dimension and do not want any more beings rising to the 5th. These 4D aliens are stopping our ascension to 5D through CONFLICT as conflict keeps us at 3D. The 5D the Arcturians say is of complete love but 3D is fear, guilt, dread and negativity all fuelled by conflict.

The Arcturians state this energy being felt now is an un seen energy but that it is a SUPER energy of a very high frequency and its intensity will increase as we approach 2012. The energy can not be seen/measured in standard ways which is why many still question its existance, however those that have felt this super force can not deny it is very real.

I found this on the Arcturians www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Edgar Cayce says they are the most advanced beings on the 5th dimension.

Does anyone maybe know which entities/aliens reside on the 4th dimension that might give clues? I guess its the usual suspects...Greys, Reptiles maybe?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I have not heard anything about this but I would like to know about more...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Remembers me some sort of the Reptilians stories. They don't want us to rise to the next level, so they create chaos on earth to keep us in the 3D realm, to keep the low vibrations.

First time I hear this name as a race. I guess they are always poping some where. What will be next name in this starwars above earth?

Nice find, flag for you Mr Green.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by theSeeker84
First time I hear this name as a race. I guess they are always poping some where. What will be next name in this starwars above earth?

I have known about the Arcturians for a while now. I saw a green being several years ago and it led me to ATS. The green entity fits the description below but I still cant rule out what I saw was a reptilian either. ( Details of said being are in a thread I did on it at the time)

The Arcturians are short in physical statue, about three or four feet tall, and slender. They look very much alike, which they are happy about because it erases the pettiness of comparing looks which is so predominant to Earth society. The Arcturians are the most loving and nonjudgemental beings you can possibly imagine. Their skin is a greenish color. They have very large, almond- shaped eyes. They have only three fingers. They have the ability to move objects with their minds and are totally telepathic. Their source of nourishment is an effervescent liquid that is highly vitalizing to their entire being.

Im not sure where the information on them originated (where does it on any alien race?) but all information regarding their help in our 2012 ascension seems to be channelled which of course must be read with an open mind. Beings on the 5th density find it very very hard to lower their vibrational frequency down to the 3rd dimension so this is the reason given as to why so many choose channelling. 5D beings can take on form but its really painful for their soul apparently.

“Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in our entire galaxy.” -Edgar Cayce

The Arcturians are our distance brothers who are here to assist us in our transformation and ascension. Arcturus is approximately thirty-six light years from Earth and is the brightest star in the Bootes Constellation. They are a fifth-dimensional civilization come to assist us in our path of God-realization. Arcturian energy works to heal humanity emotionally, energetically, and spiritually.

Edgar Cayce has said in his teachings that Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in this galaxy. It is the fifth- dimensional civilization that is a prototype of Earth's future. Its energy works as an emotional, mental, and spiritual healer for humanity. It is also an energy gateway through which humans pass during death and rebirth. It functions as a way station for nonphysical consciousness to become accustomed to physicality. The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch describes it as the mid-way programming center used by the physical brotherhoods in this universe to govern the many rounds of experiments with "physicals" at this end of the galaxy.

“The Arcturian message to us is simply “Love”. Love is the answer to everything. Love energy equals truth equals vibration equals God. All are one. Love more equals more energy equals higher vibration equals finding God. God is Love and Love is God. Many words for the same thing. We need to look for similarities and ignore differences. Many are saying the same thing in different words and get caught up in misunderstanding. Stop that! Just look to love. Each religion on your planet simply a different description of the same thing as interpreted by an enlightened one – a description of the eternal, the love, the light, the highest vibration of all, the supreme intelligence, the god energy, God. The problem is the people focus on the differences in the descriptions of the religions and forget the important – the love. Remember – look for the similarities not the differences in all that you do and everyone you meet. You are all one! In each person is the power of all. To find it you need only to love enough. You have not been taught how to love. Society has numbed you. What is really love you think is illogical and will hinder the self. Stop thinking that! Just love – love will protect you from harm. With love you can do anything.”

The Arcturians are known members of the Galactic Federation of Light which some believe in and some do not. Other members include the Andromedans (Nordics) who also channell a lot of their help. Blossom Goodchild unfortunatly did the Federation no favours by allowing a predicted landing of a Federation ship on Oct 14th 2008. This shows the problems associated with channelling. Of course some may say it was actually this Black Alliance she was channelling to bring about distrust in the GFL who knows. Im sure its entirely possible for a 4D alien to telepathically speak to a human and appear they are of the 5th dimension.

It has been said before than most humans find it very hard to discern when dealing with aliens/entities from the higher dimensions, and often we think we are being visited by aliens who come to help when really we are being decieved with the main aim being to actually STOP any good coming out of the galactic allignment of 2012.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
Im not sure what to take on it, but i would need more evidence

good post

Humans are controlled. Unless you are a believer and follower of the Most High with your eyes opened as to what's going on, then you are most likely being manipulated or controlled by them in one way or another. And this includes a majority of believers because they don't have their eyes opened. And even those who do, realize there are always the armies of the 4th dimension trying to control or manipulate them and so you always have to stay on guard.

There is a very organized way that the wicked scoundrels (aliens and demons) of the 4th dimension track and control people on this earth. That is why they are coming out with "earth is an illusion" teachings in the New Age because we never give them a second thought, whereby they are watching us daily. We don't see them, we don't understand all the details of how they operate and most don't even care. Many aren't even aware they exist and have the mentality that if they do exist then "out of sight out of mind". And that is why our world is an illusion to the scoundrels and they are trying to tell us the same. While we are busy with our lives we never see the total dominance and control they have over our earth and mostly everyone in it. We don't see their illusion. We realize that spiritual warfare is an ongoing battle. We realize that evil exists and the ongoing war between good and evil

The above site doesnt actually call them the Black Alliance but it does state they are aliens of the 4th dimension out to control everything about our lives. It also doesnt seem to name who these aliens are.

For the aliens, they can sit in their mother ships or even travel around in UFOs and go from person to person on their list to see what they are up to. From the air, perhaps hundreds or even thousands of miles up into our atmosphere they can target exactly where someone in particular is. Even if that person is sitting on a couch in their home the aliens can zero in on their exact location.

The 4th dimension has humans everywhere that they possess or can manipulate through chip implants to completely control earth. And they are in the position to target and harass anyone who doesn't comply with their agendas or who fight against them and can resist being manipulated and/or controlled by them.

The above is taken from a site called How Aliens Target, Manipulate, And Control Mankind. It gets spiritual at times, but I feel the whole dimension saga can not be split from this area once a certain point is reached. The site only mentions 4D controlling aliens and says nothing of 5D aliens and makes no references to the Arcturians.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The Arcturians state this energy being felt now is an un seen energy but that it is a SUPER energy of a very high frequency and its intensity will increase as we approach 2012. The energy can not be seen/measured in standard ways which is why many still question its existance, however those that have felt this super force can not deny it is very real.

I've never heard of Acturains, so ill have a look in a mo,
But what you said there reminds me very much like Nibiru.
Before you all say omg Nibiru, not i dont think were all gonna die from it, i have a different point of view.

Nibiru is a dimensional planet, and is very very real.
It draws closer in the approach to 2012, and we will not see, just "feel" its power.

Jacob

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Nibiru is a dimensional planet, and is very very real.
It draws closer in the approach to 2012, and we will not see, just "feel" its power.

Jacob

Hi Jacob

You know I dont know what to make of Nibiru. There is a lot of fear associated with this planet and for me fear is anti the essence of growth. What ever people say about 2012 it is about growth and change in one way or another.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Mr Green]

PS I LOVE Pafos!! Your So lucky. The ancient Fort looking out to sea, the ancient Roman ruins, ...wow!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yeah, alot of fear is associated with it, but i think it is misunderstood.
It is very mysterious, and im not too quite sure what to make of it.

Haha, thanks, it is a beautiful country, i just wish the Greeks knew how to finish roads...

Jacob

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Yeah, alot of fear is associated with it, but i think it is misunderstood.
It is very mysterious, and im not too quite sure what to make of it.

Haha, thanks, it is a beautiful country, i just wish the Greeks knew how to finish roads...

Jacob

can a planet have an orbit of thousands of years though? Would the gravity of the Sun not loose its pull on such a planet? I must google Arcturians and Nibiru.

LOL I found the roads quite good actually but the ones down to the hidden beaches left a lot to be desired! Beautiful Country no doubt about it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Is there actually any science to this ascension business? So far all I have seen on ascension is new-age fantasy. What is the science behind it?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Is there actually any science to this ascension business? So far all I have seen on ascension is new-age fantasy. What is the science behind it?

Yes there is lots of scientific evidence for the changes on ones body, but even this can be turned around and shown to be of another source. I'll put a list up as it is related to this thread as it is this ascension the 4D aliens (Black Alliance) wish to stop.

The Black Alliance does seem to be a term that just the Arcturians use, I guess its just the name given to those who work against the changes of 2012 rather than towards the good of 2012.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

No, I am not talking about changes in the body. I know that celestial phenomena can cause changes in the body. I am asking for scientific evidence for "ascension"

Is there a 4th and 5th dimension and what is it?
Why would we ascend into the 4th or 5th dimension in 2012?

I want some real science to support these claims, because so far all I've heard is fantasy.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I understand the concept of spiritual enlightenment and ascension and all of that, and agree it makes a great storyline for predicting the future and implies this wonderful age of awakening, etc. etc.... But what I can't grasp about this whole ascension theory is something I consider quite simple...

Isn't it naive to think that now, soon, or any time in the moderately distant future, Mankind is ready for any such thing....I mean, we haven't even gotten away from the gravitational pull of our own rock with anything more than automated probes...we haven't stepped foot on our closest neighboring planet. We haven't even sent probes out of our own solar system yet...and done little more than listen to the stars around us...

We know NOTHING of the universe.
We still don't know a lot about our own planet or even our own species.

So, when I read these things, of which there are so many posts...and don't get me wrong, ascension sounds great and hopeful, and good to me...but its just so silly, not to be a wet blanket, to think that we will "graduate," in a sense, to a new level of life when, overall, it seems we are failing at the one we live...

It seems to me, IF there is any sort of ascension to come, it isn't going to be in the next 4 years....or the next 4000...if it is....the bar is set far too low, in my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Sounds similar to the writings of Ra. In regards to positive/negative paths etc. I always enjoy those texts, maybe it is of some help

lawofone.info...
lawofone.info...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Is there a 4th and 5th dimension and what is it?
Why would we ascend into the 4th or 5th dimension in 2012?

I want some real science to support these claims, because so far all I've heard is fantasy.

Im not sure what you are asking of me here. Are you asking me for proof there is a higher dimension or do you want my opinions on why I think we can ascend into a higher frequency?

There is plenty on the web about the science of the 4th dimension but please dont ask me to prove it, Im not a physicist, although I can read the science behind it and follow it to a degree this is not the purpose of my thread..to show there are other dimensions. Im interested in the beings that reside on these frequencies and how they effect us as we ascend.

This link is about the science io.uwinnipeg.ca... of which there are many links.

For me these dimensions are a knowing, a feeling an experience is you like. I sense they are there and I have seen entities on them which is why I am so interested in this area of ascension. Since late 07 I have felt a new energy fill the Earth, an energy that for me is nothing like I have felt before. It is altering me and many around me, it is changing my perception of my reality and it also can be used by other darker forces. This is why I research higher aliens (such as the Arcturians) as I see much truth in their message. I believe there are many dimensions through which we as energy souls need to ascend through. This is just my opinion of course, but its something by discussing with others such as yourself we may find just a few answers to.

I see you have a very interesting thread on the maths of 2012. Does this maths help in any way to show how or why we may be ascending into higher dimensions? Thing is with the soul does maths actually play a part? Maths is good for how these dimensions are made and how they are held together in form, but the soul is of spirit, ascension although it involves frequencies of light and energy, its not for me really about maths and science. ( I am a scientist btw, just not a physicist or mathmatician!)

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

If anybody would have science on it, it would be David Wilcock.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

David Wilcock has a book-trilogy out regarding the very science behind the Ascension... and its available for free to read on his website.

The Shift of Ages: Scientific Proof of Ascension
Science of Oneness
The Divine Cosmos

Hope this helps.

reply to post by Mtheory

What a nice little synchronicity we had there (look at the time of the posts)... if synchronizations mean anything to whoever reads this post, perhaps you may take some deeper understanding from this.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Tgautier13]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I like what the webbot guys say, ascension may be a possibility but not in the current body, does not compute
. I tend to agree with them and it is mentioned at that Ra site i linked. the Harvest/ascension/shifting/whatever takes place in a period of time and 2011/2012 is just the start of that period, it will not be a mass ascension like that everybody will magically convert to some etherical light body or spontaniously grow wings, get instant telepathy and whatnot. That would be a shock for the ones oblivious to the event itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join