It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FARK poking fun at ATS UFO community

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The thing with FARK, is that they are no different to the rest of the sceptical world, I have been ridiculed for years for my personal beliefs in UFOs and Aliens, but one learns to turn the other cheek and ignore the ignorant. OK so some fake videos have got through but that's not to say they are all fake, lets face it, 99.9% of all videos that get out into the media either on youtube or in the papers or TV news, will be passed off as fake. Now that can be frustrating to the person that filmed the footage, the one person who knows if that is indeed fake or real. Ultimately it doesn't matter, because you and I will continue to believe in what we believe in in spite of the 99.9%. I can't help but feel sorry for many of them, for when the day comes, and some insight in to what is going on, they will be the ones running scared, Not me. :0)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There are enough things "up there", or where ever, for any one not to fake photo's. You have UFO''s chasing our tales ( I am a UFO r rcearcher who likes excelent leads, not theater(. To many times I been all jacked up with news on this subject, from only to find the "lead; bogus. Any one intersetd should not leave yoUr day job because your not paid for this paid for this, and it can take years to follow up a lead.

Out standing post by the way.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join