It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bioshield Two: And Now For Some Real "Pandemic" Insight... If You Dare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Please consider this:

Late in October 2005 the “Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005″(S. 1873) was introduced in the Senate to "prepare and strengthen the biodefenses of the United States against deliberate, accidental, and natural outbreaks of illness, and for other purposes." It establishes the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Agency (BARDA), as the focal point of a secret effort to develop vaccines and other medical countermeasures, exempt from the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Advisory Committee Act. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) has called “a drug company stockholder’s dream and a consumer’s worst nightmare.” According to Canadian- based Global Research, "The proposed legislation will strip Americans of the right to a trial by jury if harmed by an experimental or licensed drug or vaccine that they are forced by government to take, whenever federal health officials declare a public health emergency.”

If you are raising your eye-browes in wonder...

Yes. The legislation was passed and is lovingly called Bioshield Two

Now combine Bioshield Two with this:

Also on the board of Tamiflu is Rumsfeld's Bohemian Grove buddy former Sec. of State George Schultz. Rumsfeld is also an active bildeberger, council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, & Freemason.

Rumsfeld has another Bildeberger brother on the board of Hoffman-La Roche, Lodewijk j.r. de Vink.

The motive cited to justify billions of dollars to Bush's Bohemian grove buddy Rumsfeld is the threat of a pending Flu pandemic(worldwide epidemic) from a mutation of the bid flu that eventually would infect humans. A repeat of the 1918 flu pandemic is expected as a result.

The problem with this picture is that the strain that caused so many deaths in 1918 no longer exists. It was caused by vaccine trials. The bird flu doesn't pass from people to people. You have to get it from an animal. There would have to be another cause to affect a pandemic among humans.

The Japan Times Sept 3 2005 reported that someone was vaccinating their livestock with a mexican strain of bird flu.

The amount of money and manhours being spent says they are pretty sure this pandemic is on its way. How can they be so sure? A vaccine can't be developed until its known what strain or variation to make the vaccine for.

The flu virus of 1918 was resurrected, reconstructed and brought back to life by the US Army Forces Institute of Pathology in Rockville, MD. under the direction of Dr. Jeffery Taubenberger in 1997. It was commissioned by the National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases which performs biodefense reasearch. Attempts to recover the spanish flu virus date back to the 1950's.

In case you are wondering... This was written back in 2005.

Read, Research & Conclude.

Then understand what you all really need to be afraid of.

T4H

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Truth4hire]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh...my...that's important if that's accurate information...
line

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Edit: Personal info removed.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
great find star and a big ol honkin flag...

this evidence is out there we really need to gang up and produce an evidence to criminality thread...Something like a Swine Truth Commision...maybe formulate a document trail, try to track the money track the Expiration date theorem, track the American Pig farm profit / pollutoin theorem, anything for a profit we all know their "mantra" ...of course because these "Globalists" behind this all deserve to be fingered out and hung on the steps of the capital...we all know who it is and they only act out if a profit is involved so the money trail is littered with droppings...weed out the disinfo idiots...it's becoming easier and easier to pick them out anyway ...we all know who they are and the SIMPLE FACT that they do exist here and in our ranks now....(is there a thread here on ATS that calls these FUSION CENTER OPS / Disinfo Agents Out..??).....TPTB are terrified right now...hence the desperation in there plans and the ramped up DHS / Fema gameplan and name calling...MIAC virginia report, DHS internals, Police State ..declarations saying we are all "terrorists" ...keep up the pressure ...unfortunately they will not go down without a huge fight but we are ready we are strong and we are waking up more and more everyday...they know that the info to convict /expose /prosecute is becoming more and more prominent with more and more "whistle blowers" popping up everyday as their agenda becomes more and more exposed...as the people of the Police / Military / Guard / scientists / research teams all begin to realize that these "Banksters", these age old crime syndicate families, ie; the Bilderbergers / CFR / Zionists / Trilateralist's have nothing for them but empty promises... they are waking up to the simple fact that their "Masters" have nothing for them but the promise of some wishful "fallacy built entirely on greed"... like the Martyr who is promised a pantload of virgins upon his glorious demise ..these fine citizens are "waking up" and realizing TPTB have nothing to offer but a horrible unglamorous death..

great find keep it up ATSer's ..as we grow..as our ranks of "informed" become larger and larger...we deny the ignorance of an age long gone..

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If noone asks:

What about forced vaccinations?
Is Tamiflu safe?
Can an emergency be called as described in Bioshield Two?

Who benefits?
How do they benefit?

All the rest is just a smoke screen.

I understand there are many threads in here but all you need to know is:

* A/H1N1 was engineered, probably inside the NY plum island facilities
* The virus was created using 1918 Spanish flu, swine flu & human DNA
* Controlled releases in several U.S. locations, most likely NY & CA
* The "Pandemic" will most likely be used to initiate forced vaccinations with TamiFlu

And someone will be taking billions of your money while placing their boots firmly on your neck with more restrictions.

It is about time to review your options if you are in the U.S. before the curtain closes.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hint:

What PIADC Does Not Do:

Does not perform research on human diseases.
Does not perform research on avian influenza. A strain of avian influenza is demonstrated during the Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostic School, but it is not the H5N1 strain that has been in the news.

Ofcourse not. The strain is called A/H1N1 now.

PIADC, a Homeland Security Facility

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hint:

Key provisions of Bioshield Two state:

# Allow the Department of Health and Human Services to sign exclusive sales contracts with particular manufacturers for a particular product.
# Forbid government purchases of generic versions of such new drugs or vaccines as well as public sales of the products for use as countermeasures.
# Exempt countermeasures from certain federal cost oversight requirements.

You create a new drug, then create a Government department which protects you from competitors, then engineer a new virus and finally release it so you can force your products upon the public. Yes, in that order.

This makes the Madoff scheme pale by comparison.

I cannot make it clearer than this, sorry. You will have to check it all for yourself.

I have shown you that the current pandemic is staged, who has staged it and why it is being staged.

The rest is up to you.

T4H out.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
* The "Pandemic" will most likely be used to initiate forced vaccinations with TamiFlu

There's a problem with this theory.

Oseltamivir (TamiFlu) helps alleviate symptoms of the flu, it is not a vaccine. It can be taken when you have come in contact with an infected person and it will lessen the symptoms and that is it.

It cannot be taken to prevent catching the disease and, again, it is not a vaccine.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Swine flu insanity?

I was just listening to a local radio broadcast on FM 102.7 here in Salt Lake City, and they reported that because of several confirmed cases of swine flu in children in Park City they decided to close all Park City schools yesterday... Guess what the over 4,000 kids did?

Most of them went to the theater to watch movies, Park City theaters reported all time record ticket sales yesterday and it was mostly kids, also many of them went to local fast food restaurants and shopping malls.

So they are going to keep the schools in Park City closed again today, and guess where the kids will be?

If this thing gets worse I wonder how much of it will be spread this way?

Tough decision, but which would be better keep the kids in school or send them home?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
There's a problem with this theory.

Oseltamivir (TamiFlu) helps alleviate symptoms of the flu, it is not a vaccine. It can be taken when you have come in contact with an infected person and it will lessen the symptoms and that is it.

It cannot be taken to prevent catching the disease and, again, it is not a vaccine.

You are absolutely right, the vaccine is not called Tamiflu, it officially does not exist yet. I made a mental leap there.

But I can assure you this is not a theory just because of an argument over semantics. Forced vaccinations is the next step, with whatever the vaccine will be.

Tamiflu is being sold to the public right now as a solution while it is not even thoroughly tested, and does not immunize.

I have given the pointers, hopefully it is enough to expose this viper´s nest. Probably not for most but that cannot be helped....

The good news is we will not have to wait years to see the effects of this conspiracy, it is unfolding right now...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Swine flu insanity?

I was just listening to a local radio broadcast on FM 102.7 here in Salt Lake City, and they reported that because of several confirmed cases of swine flu in children in Park City they decided to close all Park City schools yesterday... Guess what the over 4,000 kids did?

Most of them went to the theater to watch movies, Park City theaters reported all time record ticket sales yesterday and it was mostly kids, also many of them went to local fast food restaurants and shopping malls.

So they are going to keep the schools in Park City closed again today, and guess where the kids will be?

If this thing gets worse I wonder how much of it will be spread this way?

Tough decision, but which would be better keep the kids in school or send them home?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Walkswithfish]

Even if this is off topic, I would advise to home school your children. But I would have said that even before there was mention of a Pandemic for other pressing reasons like brain washing.

The current matter is a little more pressing. Especially once they start mandatory vaccinating in schools.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't care. Once mandatory vaccinations come, I am gone. plucky will no longer be posting at ATS (or doing much else for that matter). So if no one hears from me again, that is why.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thank you thank you thank you.

Rumsfeld - a man of many poisons.
On the board of Monsanto at one time -
and clearly a threat to man and animal kind...
www.organicconsumers.org...

and interesting from SNOPES
www.snopes.com...

This is a great thread. It will help others to see the "plan" in
which the dirty dealings go down - the people involved and
how this is not a "natural" event.

Baxter, Bayer, Monsanto - Rumsfeld - all in bed together -
all making each other rich -

Some interesting info on past and present "epidemics - pandemics"
morris108.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No thank you for posting some background info.

You know, in the end it is not about currency or money to be made, but all about power over the masses and the compete control of natural resources.

There will come a time pretty soon where "billions of dollars" will mean nothing anymore. It does not matter what the currency is called, it is just a power tool of the establishment.

Just something to think about.

Hopefully more will see

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You know, in the end it is not about currency or money to be made, but all about power over the masses and the compete control of natural resources.

There will come a time pretty soon where "billions of dollars" will mean nothing anymore. It does not matter what the currency is called, it is just a power tool of the establishment.

Agreed. It appears that this particular monetary system is seeing
its end -
It is only going to be about the control over natural resources -
and over the masses - because certainly too many people with their health and their own resources -
means too many people in the way...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Typical reckless government using our tax money at work. They wnat to have their little field test fine but if they think no one would sue and win somewhere it shows an extreme ignorance. Of course they'll say it's to advance science and medicine but eventually even they will screw up.
Right now all we can hope for would be them getting sick too. We're goin straight into the gutter people.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Most definitely S&F. Thanks for your research. Just a couple of things:

I didn't know anything about bioshield till now. I found the Project Bioshield 2006-2007 Annual Report To Congress. It's a 68 page report and it has everything loaded into it. If I may, I would like to post a link to it. My apologies, but it is in PDF format only. You may find it quite interesting - but believe me when I tell you that it's a very long read.

You can get it here

You can also get the 2004-2006 report here.

These are scary times we live in, my friend. My apologies for barging in on your thread.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No thank you for posting some background info.

This is why the Bush family bought that huge acreage in Paraguay...

wordpress article

yahoo answers

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I don't care. Once mandatory vaccinations come, I am gone. plucky will no longer be posting at ATS (or doing much else for that matter). So if no one hears from me again, that is why.

I agree and Mandatory anything in this country should be illegal. I mean, even with "mandatory" drug screenings you can choose not to take the test. They can't mandate anything. But once the government starts mandating what we should or shouldn't buy, recieve, or otherwise pay for, they are going beyond the pale and beyond their government authority in the first place. We've probably known for years that the "flu" could always bite us in the butt once again. But Flu shots are still optional year to year. If they make toxic, untested, disgusting swine flu vaccines mandatory in the U.S. it is only going to be a first step as to exactly how much the government can mandate our individual lives. We are all supposed to be the government in this country. That fails to be true when our ability to run our own country falls short. I'm convinced this has already happened under the Bush administration.

I, like many other U.S. military veterans, recieved a series of anthrax vaccine injections when I was enlisted. But even the anthrax vaccine was largely untested and it was completely untested as to long-term effects on human physiology. Also, who knows what they're really putting in these injections. Alex Jones did an investigation that found that drug companies were putting 4-5 times the safe levels of mercury in certain kinds of vaccines.

First of all, there is no "safe level" of toxic substance that can be administered to the human body.. Either the toxins are there or they aren't. I'm sure if they started making "all natural, all organic" vaccines in this country people would be shelling out alot more money for them. It's completely ridiculous where we have come.

Second, these mercury-laden vaccines were being (and are still being given) to toddlers and infants as Alex Jones has talked about many times. In a way, when people look into long-term effects of a certain vaccine or dug they aren't getting all the information regardless of what they find. This is because what these drugs are composed of other than the virus can be secretive and un-documented. Mercury might only be the beginning here.. And we all know that mercury is EXTREMELY toxic to human physiology. Who knows what vaccines really have mercury and how much. They don't exactly tell you when you get the vaccine. Yet we make people have "Material Safety Data Sheets" for things like glass cleaner and spraypaint. The hypocrisy of these people..

For years, I've known people who claim they really get sick when they get a flu shot. I, myself, have had it happen twice when I was in the military. But they claim that the flu vaccine itself is not an activated version of the virus, thus it can't make you sick. That may be true, but whatever else is in the vaccine might. That's what they aren't telling everybody, and I believe that's why people are sometimes becoming sick/ill right after getting a vaccine. Of coarse there are other factors. But this is one that most people aren't aware of because they don't know to ask some of these most fundamental questions about these drugs and vaccines. They don't exactly give you all that information either.

I see this new conspiracy as a possible infiltration of big pharma and health insurance companies into what they see as a possible way to achieving more money, more power, and a much more active hand in mandating what our government does and doesn't do. Meanwhile people all over the world are toxifying themselves, their children and their families in general. If this really is a conspiracy it is a sleeper that is one of the biggest conspiracies of our generation.

Also, I understand why connecting the dots can be important sofar as where the H1N1 virus has come from, why and whether or not it was man-made. And I see the underlying importance of the OP's post. But people also often forget the millions/billions of black-budget dollars being dumped into biotech research and development. I realize that this might not mean much, but I once heard an anonymous man on Coast to Coast AM saying that the majority of black-budget money was going to genetic research and biotechnology (who knows what the real figure is). Who knows what these guys are really toying with.

This kind of black-budget, underground biotech research is important to note here because they can do whatever they want, with whatever they want, to whomever they want, for research purposes without having to fall under any government or international oversite and under no ethical guidelines whatsoever. They don't even have to answer to the government. Only to a certain degree. Meanwhile, millions/billions of black-budget dollars are constantly being approved in the form of military budgets by lawmakers and legislators that have no idea where the money really goes to or why. When you include that there are no ethical restrictions that govern what this money goes to, military officers, enlisted personnel, and scientists can do anything they want. This may sound a little like a bunch of mad scientists in an underground room somewhere, but it is really happening. I have worked on military facilities, personally, that had black-budget dollars being spent on medical and biotech programs. I know this because I was addressed once in a room full of "Airman Leadership" students by an Air Force colonel that told us this was going on.

-ChriS

[edit on 2-5-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Star & Flag!

And someone will be taking billions of your money while placing their boots firmly on your neck with more restrictions.

And this is what it's all about. I told my brother earlier today that I believe this 'pandemic' serves 3 agendas:

1) A means for a mega pharmaceutical with a total monopoly to profit.

2) A justification for forced vaccination, to introduce whatever hormone-affecting substances or bio technologies into our bodies.

3) A justification for restricting our liberties further. A pandemic can allow all kinds of new measures to be introduced. In a year's time, perhaps alongside removing our shoes to pass security at airports we'll have to have a health scan - or worse, we'll have to be independently checked and gain a certificate allowing us to travel.

One thing I do know for sure is that it all smells a bit fishy (or perhaps that should be 'porky'
) - just like 9/11.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join