It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluorescent puppy is world's first transgenic dog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

They should cross the glow gene with swine flu that way they can tell who is a carrier!

//ahem// see my post above yours.. it's already been done...

-

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Ohhhh arn't the cute.

WTF? these mad men are playing with genes and people think it is a cool novelty trick and want one.

These people are mad men with no ethics and are trying to create all sorts of mutations and people think its OK?

Either I am the only sane one left or I have gone completely mad.

No you are not completely mad.

I think this is sick. We have a third of the world suffering in poverty and twisted fools are messing around with genetics spending billions.

What is the point in making a glowing puppy!!??

Would it not make more sense to invest in things that are actually going to achieve something worthwhile to society but I guess thats sort of thinking is crazy these days.

"Ow my balls" culture says nothing yet again.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"Yeah, yeah, but your scientists have spent so much time trying to figure something and ask themselves if they COULD when they should've been asking themselves if they SHOULD" -Ian Malcolm

Honestly this is disgusting. Has anybody bothered asking if there have been any side effects whether physically or psychologically to the puppies? No of course not. Only that "HEY! I know! Wouldn't it be a hoot if we could mutate animals and have them glow unnaturally in UV light? Let's do it!"

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
Honestly this is disgusting. Has anybody bothered asking if there have been any side effects whether physically or psychologically to the puppies? No of course not. Only that "HEY! I know! Wouldn't it be a hoot if we could mutate animals and have them glow unnaturally in UV light? Let's do it!"

if you grew up in a world where puppies glowed.. and fireflies DIDN'T?..

would you be saying the same thing if scientists took the "glow" away from puppies.. or gave the glow to the firefly?

it's all based on your current interpretation of reality based on your conditioning.

based on a god that scolds and restricts.

our creators gave us a brain
lets use it to explore.
but lets also be kind sane people.

and sane means yes we can do sciency stuff.

-

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Once the Chinese steal this technology from Korea they will make their own happy glow in the dark puppy meals.

Everyday we get one step closer to playing God, we deserve whatever we get.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
what better way to lead into breeding GPS enabled/trackable humans than to start off with cute glowing puppies. heck, has to start somewhere and people has to approve. who's gonna say no to cute puppies? breed on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join