It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

results dont come as quick as they said

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
they say the swine results come after a day but i been told first hand by my friend that her step dads been tested for it and he said the results will be know in 3 - 4 days. so i dont know how they have been reporting and getting the results.

this is in scotland i wont state the city for panic and other concerns but just for information hes been tested with another 6 people.

Many thanks i will get updates when i can, as i am speaking to her now.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thank you keep us informed, and I hope your friends dad is ok.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yeah I just watched news,they said 3 suspected being infected in norway.
the results will be shown tomorrow. i HOPE. people are seriously freaking out here.

ah and I hope hes ok too as well

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
no problem. thanks if i hear anything else just look on this thread. of u2u me because i mightforget lots of things on my mind right now lol

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alright well im here to help in any way that I can. Im your friendly neighborhood counselor. ^^ so cheer up. Things will be fine.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
During the (now ongoing) press conference a Iowa official explained the cannot test for this Swine Flu. The can only do a preliminary test and if that test indicates it COULD BE swine flu they sent it of to a other laboratory for further analyzes. THis would indeed indicate it takes at least a few days for results to be certain.

So after only a day they can only say that it's not Swine flu or that it could be swine flu.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
does anyone know how long it takes from symptoms to death

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
At the very least 4 days

top topics

join