It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine-flu as a tool to destroy conspiracy theorists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Okay, I know all of the talk about the swine-flu may be getting old, but I just had an idea pop up in my head.

Do you guys think that the PTB may attempt to use this pandemic as an attack against conspiracy theorists? Here's how I think they would accomplish this: plant seeds that would raise our fears about the vaccinations. We all start believing that the vaccines are deadly, and thus refuse to get them. In turn, we become infected and risk possible death.

I don't intend to spread fear anymore than is necessary, so I'll try to outline this a little more logically and ask everyone else to contribute their ideas. Unfortunately, we don't know the intentions of those that would intentionally spread a virus (if that's even what's happening). But we must speculate on this to act in the best manner possible. Do they seek a massive decrease in the population, or just an increase in their control?

If it's the latter, then I think it's feasible they would try wiping conspiracy theorists out by convincing us not to get the vaccine. But if they want a population decrease, then I think it's wise to distust their vaccine.

If this flu does spread rapidly, I think it's important for us to be as informed as possible before making a decision about getting a vaccine. That's what this thread ultimately seeks to do. I think the first step should be finding any information on the internet claiming that the vaccines are deadly. If there is a lot of this kind of stuff, then it's possible that we're being duped. What thoughts/comments do you guys have?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It would be ironic if conspiracy theorists are the ones who died in the end. You brink up a valid question. Is this a reverse conspiracy? Would crazy people be too scared to get the only thing that would save them?
What are the government cautious men in black fearing people supposed to do about this? It is a catch 22. Don't get the vaccine, you might live, don't get the vaccine, you might die.

I guess we will all find out in the long run now wont we.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What if they know that we know that they know that we know its just a trick to make us get vaccinations and so we get the vaccinations anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012

Do you guys think that the PTB may attempt to use this pandemic as an attack against conspiracy theorists?

Here's how I think they would accomplish this: plant seeds that would raise our fears about the vaccinations. We all start believing that the vaccines are deadly, and thus refuse to get them. In turn, we become infected and risk possible death.

Your conundrum reminds me of this ......." battle of wits "

It very easy to get turned in knots trying to know another's mind .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drug , tamiflu, being touted as some possible form of a defence against this virus & has been used on people before , during the Avian flu scare. To the best of my knowledge there weren`t any aversive effects.

But of course, the batches could be different . I don`t know what shelf life the drug has , i would imagine all governments have some stockpiles for first responders /police etc etc.

Strange days have found us /

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow thanks for they laugh. Ypur choice of video makes the point much better than my old reference to the Honeymooners or my reference to Eddie Murphy's reference to the Honeymooners. The "I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that Norton I wanna blank me in the blank."

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I would have to disagree with the OP, and this is why.

Why would they take their time to create a disease, so that they could get rid of a few thousand (Maybe tens of thousands) of conspiracy theorists?

What if MILLIONS got infected? (Obviously they wouldn't care because that might be the agenda)

The point is can it be made to get rid of conspiracy theorists? Yes, but wouldn't it make more sense to just get rid of everyone to reduce the population?

I think if the agenda is to reduce the population, then it gets rid of many people, and not just conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Haha, that video was a perfect response. It can give you a headache just trying to figure all of this out.

After thinking about this some more, I'm leaning towards believing that the vaccine is harmless, but may be ineffective against the swine-flu. Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't the vaccine they're talking about created for bird-flu? What evidence is there that it's effective in combating swine-flu? Irregardless, the applicable drug company still makes a fortune off all of this.

The main reason I would think the vaccine is legit is because they will be giving it to the military. I find it hard to believe that they'd allow the military to perish. But then again, maybe they're getting a different vaccine. Oh man, here we go again.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Yeah, I think I have to agree with you for the most part. It seems like too much effort just to target a group of people.

However, I'm not convinced the swine-flu (if released on purpose) is intended for population reduction. I lean more toward the PTB using it as a control device, which could possibly set up some other event. So do you guys plan on getting the vaccine if this problem escalates?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Funny, kind of.

I thought something along these lines when ammo supplies began getting so short.

It went some thing like this:

1. TPTB creates a shortage of ammo, and increase coverage on Obama's gun ban attempts.

2. Place tracking device (or anthrax, swine flu, etc.) in/on all ammo and firearms to be sold.

3. Viola, anyone rushing out to purchase these items end up on "The List".

However, I then recognized the voice telling me this stuff as the pesky one that resides within my skull, and exited my bunker.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Oaktree]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Uh, go get the vaccine and stop being silly paranoids. Problem... solved? Nobody dies?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hmm possible ...but I think they would rather save us all for the camps ..so they can toy with us .....heck they wouldnt have anyone to play with if we were all dead ...would they ? lol ...........

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is some seriously heavy stuff... we have witnessed the birth of meta-paranoia. The fear that "they" are out to get you, and that you were chosen because you think they are out to get you.

Tautological!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Inconceivable!

This is actually one of the more sane threads I've read.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Of course they are! We all know that unlike non conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist don't sit in front of a screen all day complaining about the world, yet do nothing to fix it.

They know we already know about there super advance alien weaponry, and how to disable and counteract it. So the only way to stop us is by using biological warfare.

Yes you are reading this right I said WARFARE.

To arms ATSers. Agents of light start mediation the flu away, Everyone else buy a bio hazard suit and wrap it in tin foil.

But seriously isn't it a little pompous/paranoid/crazy to assume the government wants to kill you.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
But seriously isn't it a little pompous/paranoid/crazy to assume the government wants to kill you.

Perhaps it's crazy to read in between the lines too much, so I apologize for doing that. However, I think it's narrow-minded to shun all of the evidence supporting the fact that certain groups are acting behind the scenes, and they may not have our best-interests in mind. I'm not accusing you of shunning any evidence, I'm just trying to say I don't sit back and take reality to be what the majority claims it is.

I'm really not a paranoid individual, and my original post doesn't reflect my actual beliefs. I'm just trying to think through things from every possible angle while getting the viewpoints from other members here.

In all actuality, I don't think the vaccines pose any threat. But I also don't think the vaccines will be very effective if the swine flu gets out of control. My main concern is that this whole epidemic/pandemic threat is leading to some other event. But once again, I'm not paranoid about that prospect. I'll just sit back and watch how things unfold, but in the meantime I'll keep myself abreast of what everyone else is saying and take it all into consideration.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
yeah I've thought about this too,and I seriously dont know..
as now I dont think i want any vaccination,yeah silly though .what if it really helps?
BUT
how can they know what vaccine to take if they are saying that this swine flu is something they havent seen before,then WHAT in the heck are those vaccines for..
I've grown more paranoid over the last months,but maybe its a good thing.or maybe its not. I just dont know

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

Yes, that thought crossed my mind a lot of time with other stuff as well. If you think about this, you can make the same assumptions on every controversial topics. For exaple UFOs, you can think that they are giving us a lot of # to further ridiculize the subject and eventually end it.

I realized something and I would like to give it to you as an advice. NEVER believe firmly in one take of any event. The bottom line is, you are never going to be truly sure on how things really are, so the best you can do is guess, take every side into account, and as events unfold the tip may be balancing to one side or the other(s).

new topics

top topics

join