It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed-Herbal Antiviral (Flu) Protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have located some sources that say that the effectiveness of an antiviral herbal extract has been suppressed.

This link discusses censorship of the apparent efficacy of the extract in boosting immunity to flu.

www.herbalhealer.com...

The herbal extract is Elderberry (Sambucus nigra). Studies say it boosts immunity by up to 100%

The only issue I have with it, is that the research was done in Israel - I suggest if you buy some - make sure its manufactured locally. I have purchased a decent supply - which I intend to distribute to people I know if the flu hits over here (in Asia).

The following link is from a Dr. Horowitz. He has been investigating the global elites agenda for de-population for many years. The article in this link is an excellent resource - and this doctor recommends a few different herbal remedies to flu including Elderberry extract - he also explicitly states ;

DO NOT GET A VACCINE FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

Whether or not it contains an RFID chip or not - this vaccine will NOT help you.

Here is the link;

www.bbsradio.com...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

RFID won't fit into a vaccine as they are far too big. They have to be a certain size for the "antenna" to work.

Herbal remedies work OK for some things but Elderberries will neither prevent, nor cure influenza. If you are exposed to the virus, elderberries may help lessen the severity or duration, but there is no guarantee.

The BEST thing is not to get exposed. Wash your hands well and often. Use a face mask to help prevent air born infection. Stay away from people as much as possible, when in an infected population. Eat healthy and stay physically fit. These things will do you far better than taking elderberry extract.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

While I agree being fit and healthy and avoiding contact will help you, you are dismissing elderberry extract - and I don't think there is any good reason to do so.

Its extremely powerful anti-viral - and information about how powerful it is has been suppressed.

It can halve the duration and severity of flu - that will save lives.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I hope another entity other than Israel do some research
in the meantime have alot of ginger

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
reply to post by Amagnon

RFID won't fit into a vaccine as they are far too big. They have to be a certain size for the "antenna" to work.

Herbal remedies work OK for some things but Elderberries will neither prevent, nor cure influenza. If you are exposed to the virus, elderberries may help lessen the severity or duration, but there is no guarantee.

The BEST thing is not to get exposed. Wash your hands well and often. Use a face mask to help prevent air born infection. Stay away from people as much as possible, when in an infected population. Eat healthy and stay physically fit. These things will do you far better than taking elderberry extract.

What if they have nano RFID chips that we don't know exist.

Then they wouldn't have to worry about people not getting them, they would just place them into already standard vaccines and then the person would never know.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
H1N1 is a lipid coated virus.

The surface of each influenza virion consists of a lipid envelope in which two major viral surface antigens, the hemagglutinin (HA) and the neuraminidase (NA), are found. Within the particle are the eight negative-sense viral RNA segments encoding the viral proteins. The smallest viral segment, the NS segment, encodes two proteins: the NS1, an antagonist of the cellular type I interferon system, and the nuclear export protein (NEP), which functions in viral assembly.

www.pnas.org...

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Lauric acid is a medium chain fatty acid, which has the additional beneficial function of being formed into monolaurin in the human or animal body. Monolaurin is the antiviral, antibacterial, and antiprotozoal monoglyceride used by the human or animal to destroy lipid-coated such as HIV, herpes, cytomegalovirus, influenza, various pathogenic bacteria, including listeria monocytogenes and helicobacter pylori, and protozoa such as giardia lamblia. Some studies have also shown some antimicrobial effects of the free lauric acid.3

www.coconutoil.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
sounds so delicious! Thanks

-------------------------------
allnutri.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
if i am correct, elderberry shouldn't be taken for swine flu. It boosts the immune system, yes...but with H1N1, this is a bad thing and can cause a cytokine storm, resulting in bad things.
Thats why this one is affecting young people, those with healthy immune systems. Some other things to avoid (because they boost the immune system) are chocolate, bananas and dairy products.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Ok think about it this way. While radios have gotten smaller and smaller, then antenna still needs to be big enough for the wavelength. If they do have Nano-RFID they still need the antenna to be a size compatible with the signal, thus, unless you have a powerful RFID scanner right next to the person with the Nano-RFID. you could never read it.

Shrinking electronics does not shrink radio signals.

As for natural cures for viruses... we have been looking for them as long as mankind has understood basic biology. Longer even. Penicillin was a great discovery for bacteria, but Elderberries will not kill a virus. Get some and try it for yourself. Next time you catch the flu, or any other virus, eat all the Elderberries you want, and you will not be cured the next day. Viruses are far more complex than that. Even the Israeli study showed that Elderberries did not cure influenza, it only slowed its reproduction a bit, and that was under laboratory conditions. Many things may slow down a virus such as vitamin C, but that does not translate as a 100% cure.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Oh come on! - "What if they ....."

Please do the site justice and read the Motto - "Deny Ignorance"

What if they is no excuse .....

Edited to say

Apologies - what if they cam be your mantra - for me Ill take stock in what I know - clean hands, using a tissue and binning it and above all not listening to that same tired record that said its all a conspiracy to silence those who knew - its not Torchwood for goodness sake or the dark ages

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Silk]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, they just took Zicam (zinc nasal spray) off the market. Some bogus claim that it kills your sense of smell. I have used the stuff for years at the first sign of a cold and it worked great. Big pharma/FDA wants you to be sick, that's where the money is.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I hope another entity other than Israel do some research
in the meantime have alot of ginger

okay so go ahead make a list take away every Medical advance Jews have brought the world... Then tell me if you and most of the people you love would still be around...

You will likely fail by the time you reach Ernest B Chain who stabilized Penicillin, Won the Nobel Prize and was Knighted

But ehhhh who would want a Jewish doctor or Scientist helping them...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And don't make a mess of yourselves taking a bucnh of junk you'd need to be a bio chemist to fully understand the effects of....

Let your BODY do it.

Go to BED under 5 blankets raise that temp up and sweat like a pig for a few days, you'll be fine

and...

Yeah elderberries aren't going to do anything but maaaaybe slow it down

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here is some more information on that Elderberry extract that seems to work for H1N1. According to the article it is very effective in stopping the virus from entering its hosts cells.

Elderberry Prevents Swine Flu

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting news and from a (personally) reliable source.

I've known Dr. McCain since the mid-90's and used to get to chat with her on AOL back in the day. The woman is truly a wealth of knowledge and has helped me out on many occasions.

Elderberry is one of the few herbs that I always keep in stock and while it may not necessarily kill 100% of the flu and only slow its reproduction, I definitely would go for that before getting a swine flu vaccine.

Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

join