It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why there's Swine Flu In The Media!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Seany

ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES.

That one sentence is truly life changing if you get its real meaning.

We are our own creators.

The Swine Flu is the creation of our imagination. It will only expand if we allow it to.

People have been trying to convey this fact to the masses forever.

It is difficult to accept for those who have been taught and trained to think their locus of control is external.

People don't want complete responsibility.

locus of control
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Jezus]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

How do we know that it is not the reverse. That attention goes to where energy flows.

Or that attention and energy being related in a quantum sense don't usually flow in the same direction together.

If we ignore the problem here, I feel that even more people will suffer, and die.

Also, why are people dying in Mexico mostly and not other places. Simple enough it seems, they are not being properly treated for pneumonia, a secondary infection that often accompanies severe bouts of the flu.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

If you have such a clear understanding of universal energy, maybe you can address that energy flows as you said, but ALSO from a main initiator. If this swine flew, so quickly understood by the media as made from chicken, swine, and human RNA, was created to spread, then the creators of 'the flu' have a pretty big influence on it's spreading as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

dude your a hair from gone.....

keep pretending if you stick your head in the sand the predators wont see you.

I appreciate your effort, and the fact that you posted this says scores about your intent, allthough your Lobes are watered down or the reality is just to much for you.

I hear the neighbor hood sounds of cars, bi-saws and chirping birds... What does the reality of all this say for your theory? That thoose numb to suggestion are impervious to harm?

Silly rabbit.... Dont get all flustered and harmed, you might cause a black hole

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I didn't expect such an enlightened being as yourself, Bobbylove321, to have such an enormous ego...

by the way... I read The Secret too.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by infinite

I'm talking about your average person going into a random street plaza and blowing himself up.

The ones you are referencing, yes are true, however they are not to the extent or even NEAR what is going on now.

EVERYDAY now, there's people blowing themselves up, and they get pointed to as "nut jobs" or "extremists" but that's not the case.

They are blowing themselves up because we think they are blowing themselves up.

It's happening because a large group of people (I'm not referring to you or me, I'm talking the gullible general public around the world) are thinking and FOCUSING on it VERY often and so it happens!

Beware of what you wish for...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

So, you're saying that if there is any mind controlling going on, it is being done by the masses?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i believe the media is just jumping on it because of all the doom and gloom talk going around. I want to see some zombies come of this.. Building a zombie patrol vehicle this week.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Although slightly off topic...

My wife works for the Department of State. Earlier this year they all had to go to an internal conference on how to deal with the next flu pandemic, if and when it arrives.

If this thing is created by anything we should look no further than our own ABC agencies and less at our own imaginations. Yes, people might make themselves a little susceptible to it with their own worries and fears. But what about the very first person who caught it?

And what about pandemics that wiped out millions BEFORE there was a media?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've had issues dealing with this type of thinking as well. I think the problem comes in when we think that thought alone, intention will change the world. It's just not true.

I do think what we focus on expands, however we can't just will a pandemic to go away. It's best to see things as they are, not just live in a fantasy of what could be.

Dream on, but turn your dreams into a reality. Not just with thought, but through action. Our body is but an instrument to bring our intentions into reality through action.

You may be correct that focusing solely on the negativity is harmful, contagious. The best way seems to be looking at all possibilities, both good & bad, while seeing the current situation as is.

edit for: poor spelling

[edit on 26-4-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

What you need are facts, these will help you more than anything. No flu will be gone without casaulties, thats life. But the human race will still be here tomorrow no matter what happens. No matter where this thing came from, it is still rubbish compared to so many other things the human race has dealt with.

Just do not panic, and ty to be informed, thats all you can do, and remember do not follow the fear on the news, just because some died, we have no idea yet why they really died because of this, and maybe we will not be told.

Nature is nature, and we will always have things like this for the near future at least.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

If this swine flew,

Where did the flying pigs come from?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Chadwickus

If you honestly have nothing useful to say, then don't bother saying it.

This is REAL information being told to you, and you are dismissing it based on my other threads.

Now you don't have to believe what I say, but the proof will be shown to you when thousands die, and many thousands more will get infected.

You mean like SARS?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Flighty

If enough people think about something, then that ALONE will bring whatever they put their minds on to manifest itself in this reality.

Is it the Law Of The Universe.

EVERYTHING that exists in this world was once thought of by someone, and this is why it exists.

Now if you have a LARGE group of people thinking about something and focusing on it, then it accelerates at a great speed and manifests right before our eyes.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

Then why don't you gather a large group of people and manifest world peace?

After that, maybe we can get together and manifest the winning lottery numbers!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
.. what?

So you are suggesting if we cover our eyes and ears, going LA LA LA!! loudly, and we encounter someone who has this virus, we magically won't get infected?

And you are saying that if people are aware of it and take additional precautions, that MORE people will get infected?

This is a most illogical theory.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My god, I got half way through this rubbish before I realized it was a BobbyLove thread.

Now I want that 5 minutes of my life back.

Anyway, more fear and propaganda on your part Bobby.

Although I agree with your theory on people being influenced by the collective thought of the species.

We are the masters of our own reality, however we cannot control the very few who have the most influence on our "material" reality.

I think the Swine Flu is probably something man made that simply got out of hand, or something planed to have atleast a bit of population control. It could even be a weaker "test" strand that was realeased just to get a glimpse.

In any case, it doesn't matter, it's here and needs to be dealt with. No point in flailing our arms trying to cast blame.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Mr OP

I'm from Northern Ireland and I grew up with a gun in almost every room in the house, we had terror on our streets every day and this was no media hype, in many cases the media played it down, just so we could live semi-normal lives.

Another thing, The USA, UK and a few other armies went into afgan and iraq, upset a bunch of people and rattled a few cages along the way. You think there would be no backlash for this?

As for your theory on the amount of deaths so far (80 something?)

I think you should read this - BBC News

You are wrong on so many level within this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I know exactly how that swine flu started:

I'm joking off course...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You may FILTER what you focus on when you practise intent and LOA etc, you may even be able to Heal and cause certain things to happen or not happen, in a limited way, however,

How come the LOA guru's are growing old?

How come some get sick?

Home come they die?

There is a limit to the power of the mind, and to believe otherwise is naive foolish and very very telling of your true understanding, practise and ability of using it.

Why are you not the richest, happiest and most successful person in the world?

Oh I think for that I will quote one of the true masters of Intent and mind powers Jesus himself

My Lord (father), why have you abandoned/forsaken me?

As he hung dying on the cross.

Why have none of the masters of Intent and LOA etc through human history not lived for hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of years?

Why is there still famine and poverty and pain to those they see on TV, surely they could change that reality, no one in my family, or me will will ever be sad, get ill, die or not be mega perfect ever again?

Wake up.

Elf.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

I didn't expect such an enlightened being as yourself, Bobbylove321, to have such an enormous ego...

by the way... I read The Secret too.

the secret is bull, look at india, and explain to me how many magic men, are poor and living on the streets. The secret is hinduism, and is a useless religion, no offence to anyone but it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have paid close attention to all of this while kicked back in my own house sipping on wheat grass juice and breathing in humid air tinged just a bit with tea tree oil. It is good prevention. Just being on the safe side.

I agree with your premise....the flow of energy which with simple minds watching enough simple MSM can indeed cause problems. However I am at this moment thinking more along the lines of an economic hit of sorts.

Given the attention on our neighbors to the south with all of the political corruption, drug wars, immigration I would think a pandemic could be just what the doctor orderd. Shut down trade, tourism and the back and forth of hard working Mexicans feeding their economy with American dollars and you have a puppet state. So far the only deaths have been in Mexico,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join