It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transducers - a gift to people from aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Jimmyx

That shaman of yours is as helpful as throwing a drowning man both ends of a rope:

"
What makes you think i am "not ready"?
WHO told you that, was it some entity or demi god or you came to this conclusion yourself?

I been all over the world but never done any buziness in egypt yet.

Why then Occodon says he is ready to help? If these entities said they are willing to disclose location info then i dont need anyone else to tell me if i am ready or not.

Just my 2 cents
"

She wrote:

"
You have a rusted 2 cents!!

Have you ever heard or read anything about Ashtar?

Do you even know who you are talking to or why you were guided to call on me?

I KNOW you are NOT ready and can only give you my complete sympathy.

You are about to burn out your brain.

God Bless you in your Truth.
"

FACINATING.

Three emails and she threatens me with some cosmic geether named Ashtar. I looked him up and aparently he has "a million" of space ships under h is command:
ashtar.galactic2.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I wouldn't worry about Ashtar. No-one with hair like that could possibly be a threat to anyone - except, maybe, his barber.

But what's a 'walk-in' and why are you or aren't you supposd to be one?

Great thread, by the way. Flagged.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

It's really great how you can just post this nonsense and even after several other attempts at attention, people are actually letting this B.S continue.

You are not any more nor less "special" than the next man.

You are straight out lying. You will not admit it as you know moderators will probably remove my post for T&C's or something but whatever I'll try to get at LEAST 1 view of my opinionated post.

Occodoon ?? Seriously ? Just because a name sounds weird, doesn't mean it's alien !!!!

THUMBS DOWN!!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Shut up insignia

And i said too Occodon, Buddy, your not going to find better Indiana Jones than me! Im the best, so give me the transducer coordinates

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I can vouch for the OP. Let me explain.

I was contracted for a job in Egypt a few years ago after finishing up on a project in Jordan. We were given basically free reign inspecting the pyramids due to the nature of our project. I can give no other details.

Well, believe it or not. we stumbled upon a pretty huge gadget in a secret chamber and there was a sign around the object. It said - "property of Occodon, do NOT touch"

Well, how many here could resist something like that? I thought so.

Anyhoo, we smuggled this thing out of the pyramid late at night and was able to bring it back home to the states. We just don't know what it is.

It started humming once but nothing happened. So if this has anything to do with our ascension in 2012 and is indeed a gift from our alien friends, well, I hate to break this to you poor SOBs but it looks like I'll be OK ascending, the rest of you, well, maybe if you treat me nice ($$$$), I might let you know where it is now hidden.

Thanks OP, at least you solved the weird name Occodon for us.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The only thing that came close to a space ship is the
one Hitler built.
It now gets spotted in Colorado from time to time.
Even on a youtube video.
True to its ultimate designer from his Colorado Springs days, Tesla,
it now resides in Colorado.
It has a 11" steel hull to protect from space radiation like the
36" of lead equivalent shielding the Earth atmosphere provides.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join