It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biotechnology Company Provided Advance Warning of Mexican H1N1 "Swine Flu" Virus Outbreak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
ive always kept in my mind the warning joe biden gave a crowd in seattle about obama being tested in the first 6 months of his presidency. i wonder if his warning could have been about such an event as a world wide pandemic.

I have had this thought in the back of my mind since this started...
Colin Powell said it too. It was a very cryptic thing to say - and very unsettling -
"they" will test him".... who are they...? That is the question.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

this is part of colin powell's warning
www.prisonplanet.com...

Colin Powell has made bizarre comments that echo the recent declaration by Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden that there will be an “international crisis” early into Barack Obama’s presidency that will test the new president by forcing him to make unpopular decisions

10-19-2008 is when joe boden promised us obama would be tested in the first 6 months in office

10-19-2008 is when colin powell warned of a comming crisis.

i didnt realize it but both warnings came on the same day.
these people knew something big was on the horizon.

what kind of unpopular decisions could obama make. a forced vaccination? quarantine of the masses? declaration of a national emergency followed by martial law ?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by elitegamer23]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"Paul Garwood, a WHO spokesman, said the agency declined to upgrade its alert level, which stands at 3 and means "no or very limited human-to-human transmission.""

so nothing to be afraid off...

"YET"

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
10-19-2008 is when joe boden promised us obama would be tested in the first 6 months in office

10-19-2008 is when colin powell warned of a comming crisis.

i didnt realize it but both warnings came on the same day.
these people knew something big was on the horizon.

what kind of unpopular decisions could obama make. a forced vaccination? quarantine of the masses? declaration of a national emergency followed by martial law ?

Yes - ALL of those.
It is what I thought when I heard them both talk about it.
I also didn't realize they both said it on the same day -
I wonder what kind of meeting took place prior to them both speaking out.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

in your opinion, how fast will it spread. and what would the best way to avoid catching it. i dont think i want any goverment maindated flu shot

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Two cases of this flu were just confirmed in Kansas.

www.kansascity.com...

GL
www.aboutlifecolumn.com

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I remember a thread talking about 1000s of coffins? Can someone remember?

I wonder if these coffins are being made because of the flu??

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think the warnings by Biden and Powel just had to do with the economic crisis..politicians tend to make anything they feel is important overly dramatic. And the economy is without a doubt still a crisis despite all the 'pumping' attempts made lately by the MSM. And Obama HAS lost a lot of popularity by his actions, i.e. the bailouts.

Retroviralsounds... you have the scariest take on this swine flu thing I have read anywhere. When ever some one makes a post of that magnitude I like to look back at some of that persons previous posts to get a feel of where that person is coming from. Sort of a profile if you will. In your case, I find this quote from another thread that you started:

When I die, my universe ends completely and ceases to exist. My 'ending' may be an apocalyptic one, where everyone on the planet is wiped out and the universe collapses on itself. Poof. Yours may be, slowly dying of TB and vanishing off the planet. Another yet may be, you are the bringer of the end of your universe. etc.

Now this kinda confuses me because on one hand you seem to think that we all control our destiny. So shouldn't we all just be able to 'will' this out of existence? But more serious is that you seem to believe this IS serious enough that despite what you believe philosophically; you feel this virus is dangerous enough that even you can't control it in your universe...or (and again taken from some of your posts). Maybe you feel like you want it to happen so you can invent the cure to it? Or help out in some major way.

I'm honestly not trying to knock your position at all..your statement (in this thread) worries me. And I am a Paramedic, have been for going on 17 years now. So believe me this scares me, I am THE first one to be in a really bad position if this breaks. And I take precautions and have for the past 17 years. note that I have NEVER nor will I EVER take a flu shot

But, I am curious to know what you know that you might not be telling us. You have stated that you do work for big bio-chem. I am also curious to know why despite the particular virus being a combination of swine viruses from two continents, not including the USA, AND of avian virus, AND of human flu virus, you didn't seem to be familiar with that part of the equation despite that being one of the primary concerns reported in the MSM.

Is this the perfect storm??

Or do the combination of all these genomes also give it some built in weaknesses.

And the bigger question has been posted already...can such a combination have occurred without human intervention.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Now confirmed that it has been found in NYC, and in queens.
That's where all my family lives

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

Originally posted by toepick
I think the warnings by Biden and Powel just had to do with the economic crisis.

can the economic crisis be tied into this imminent flu pandemic? if the elite were told that a major flu pandemic was comming soon i could see them taking their money out of wallstreet. that is kinda what happened before the warnings from powell and biden.

i know the economic crisis has alot of factors that go into it, but some very elite people knew something major was going to happen this year .

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

in your opinion, how fast will it spread. and what would the best way to avoid catching it. i dont think i want any goverment maindated flu shot

I don't either hounddoghowle. In the meantime I officially proclaim that I have a severe allergy to eggs or any other host that vaccines are created in...time to research that.
It would be hard for anyone to find me anyway and my experience with the medical industry in the US so far is that they don't want to have anything to do with me unless I have the lots of money up front so maybe I'll continue to be lucky in that regard. Ha ha ha. We don't have the medical infrastructure to deal with any of this. Now if I see non-medical personnel, soldiers or my state's National Guard combing my town I may start to worry.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

My grandfather had this flu while just entering basic training for the army. He was sick for a very long time, and according to "family legend", that is why he wasn't "right" afterwards.

He had such a high fever, for so long that he almost died. He came out of it, but from thereafter mentally declined until his death in 1976.

He has hallucinations and paranoid delusions his whole life, similiar to those a schizophrenic might have. As a child I thought he was great, only learning how sad his situation was when I got older. It has never been confirmed that the Spanish flu was responsible, but we will never really know.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
here is another prominent person who is in the know stating something that goes along the lines of the warnings powell and biden gave us.

its from madeline albright

Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright, one of the most prominent Hillary Clinton supporters now in support of Barack Obama, admits it is a “statement of fact” that the election of the Democratic senator from Illinois as president will result in him being tested by a generated international crisis by America’s enemies.
Responding to last weekend’s comments by Obama’s vice presidential running mate Joe Biden — who said Obama would be tested within the first six months of his administration — Albright told CNN’’s John Roberts, “It’s just a statement of fact. In my book [“Memo to the President Elect: How We Can Restore America’s Reputation and Leadership”], I talk about the fact that there are a lot of big issues out there, but also something unexpected. You always have to be prepared for that.”

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Two separate people from mexico emailing the BBC have said the fatality rate is around 200 , not 20 or 60 or whatever else is being stated

"I work as a resident doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in Mexico City and sadly, the situation is far from "under control". As a doctor, I realise that the media does not report the truth. Authorities distributed vaccines among all the medical personnel with no results, because two of my partners who worked in this hospital (interns) were killed by this new virus in less than six days even though they were vaccinated as all of us were. The official number of deaths is 20, nevertheless, the true number of victims are more than 200. I understand that we must avoid to panic, but telling the truth it might be better now to prevent and avoid more deaths. "

Read more comments from people in Mexico

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
www.torontosun.com...

It would appear that Baxters have been up to no good again.
They are still mixing live strains of human / avian flu and releasing it even after the death of the Polish homeless men last year.

And still no one does anything to stop them.
Why?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

john barry an expert on influenze was on cnn today and he stated it could be as many as 10,000- 100,000 people infected with the virus in mexico city already.

this guy knows his stuff
johnmbarry.com...

Barry serves on advisory boards at M.I.T’s Center for Engineering Systems Fundamentals, the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, and was the only non-scientist on a federal government Infectious Disease Board of Experts. He has advised federal, state, and World Health Organization officials on influenza, crisis management, and risk communication.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Without a doubt this will have an impact on the economy, and the markets I am sure. I would let someone smarter than me speculate on just what impact.

Just as evil as I think politicians can be, I don't think they had prior knowledge of a Flu outbreak. Maybe they themselves don't know. Maybe their 'masters' just told them that something would happen to push their cause along (whatever that may be). I think it was more tied to terrorist threat tho. Right after Obama started having security briefings, his 'look' changed. And he started pushing all the Bush era anti-terrorist hype. Maybe the election was just getting to him. Or maybe he found out how much he himself was owned by the elite. But that's all for another thread and I shouldn't ramble on..sorry for getting OT here lol.

It would not surprise me at all if: 1) big pharma created this mess to make money off of it or 2) they will capitalize off of it to make the most money they can from it.

We hope that we live in a world that number 2 is true. But I fear number 1 is just as possible.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This situation is ominously scary. On the one hand i want to be aware and prepared but on the other hand i don't want to seem totally paranoid.

At the moment though its apparantly only Mexico City that has been affected and those small number of cases in Texas and California. Then again i say "at the moment" but a situation like this could change real fast.

I've been reading comments on the BBC News website from people in Mexico. The general consensus seems to be one of confusion, panic and lack of information.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
btw, the NYC case so far seems to be human flu. yahoo news video

also, all the children are doing okay, feeling better, and none are hospitalized.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

Man am I glad, cause the area where they thought it was the Swine Flu is where my family lives. Glad it's just human flu.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join