It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Slavery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Money?
Justice.
Power?
Greed.

New World Order
Forging Disorder
Tyranny
Insanity
Scripting your reality

Making you slaves to yourselves,
Making you slaves to those mindless fascists
Making you slaves to paper lies

They'll offer you Peace, you'll get an IOU,
Took your freedom, security, and life from you..

In the end..

They are the Succubus that steals your mind, body, and soul away.

-Fin.

I don't know why, but earlier I got inspired to write. I'm glad, it's been a year since I wrote something that wasn't school related or related to a joke. I can't make much sense of this, but I challenge you all to try.

I think im just going to call it "New World Slavery" ... I dunno.

Oh, and I hope this isn't off topic. It had to do with the new world order, and I thought "hey, what better place to post it then ats o.o"

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ShoopDaWhoop]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Most people don't wanna believe what's happening, I know cause I use to be "one of them". I was in denial for years and years. One does not have to believe in God to see that there's indeed a conspiracy happening here!
The thing is, it's beyond any kind of a conspiracy now, it's developed into a major global movement, orchestrated by an elite group of men who's agenda is to make us subserviant to them and their decendents. They have used and abused spirituallity to no end, raped the morality of mankind, and have now packaged an agenda that is moving along at an ever rapid pace! They have used money, sex, drugs, and power to achieve their prominence, and are now in the process of capitalizing and cashing in on their investment. But what these elitists have not figured on is that there will be a great price to pay for their demonic endeavors.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks for replying. I felt lonely in ats.

But um.. any input on the poem? I mean it would be nice to have feedback

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ShoopDaWhoop]

join