It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the Point of Discusing 911?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Im playing the devils advocate here.

What good does it do to discus 911, or Pearl Harbor or the JFK assassination, or the Roswell incident or the NWO? Has any conspiracy theory ever became fact? Has the discussion of any of these topics and a whole host of other topics ever lead to a revelation of truth, not spoon fed us by the government?

Or is this just another ploy to keep us distracted?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
so that we can be aware of the manipulators and be one step a head, its also entertaining and gives a great insight in to the world we live in

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
as far as 9/11 goes I think some people just have a pathological need to get the last word in. With all of the theories the "truthers" have put out, I don't think I've ever seen them actually put together a detailed synopsis of how it was done, (where equipment was purchased, on what dates, with what money etc etc etc )and more to the point, by whom. Don't just cry out bush and cheney, a conspiracy of that magnitude would have required literally thousands of people to cooperate

so you will never even have arrests if the "truth" comes out, because they have never put forth a single item that is actionable in a court of law

just innerwebz videos

sad actually

[edit on 19-4-2009 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
so that we can be aware of the manipulators and be one step a head, its also entertaining and gives a great insight in to the world we live in

How can we stay one step ahead, when our heads are in the past looking at what they did, or said? I agree it's entertaining but if were always looking back when do we look forward? Whats the point of insight when we don't use it?

We argue about it more than anything.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
as far as 9/11 goes I think some people just have a pathological need to get the last word in. With all of the theories the "truthers" have put out, I don't think I've ever seen them actually put together a detailed synopsis of how it was done, (where equipment was purchased, on what dates, with what money etc etc etc )and more to the point, by whom. Don't just cry out bush and cheney, a conspiracy of that magnitude would have required literally thousands of people to cooperate

so you will never even have arrests if the "truth" comes out, because they have never put forth a single item that is actionable in a court of law

just innerwebz videos

sad actually

[edit on 19-4-2009 by syrinx high priest]

You're exactly why this country is going down the sh*tter faster than last nights dinner.

What ignoranuses like you fail to understand is that it's not ON THE TRUTH MOVEMENT to prove how or who did something, it's on us to prove that we are not being given the truth. And since hundreds of things on that day do NOT add up, and the official story has more holes in it than swiss cheese we are right.

The ONLY TIME Norad has ever been beaten, it happens THREE times in 1 day. 3 steel structures fail due to fire for the first time in history in ONE DAY. Then after the most devestating attack on American soil in history, what does the government do? Feverishly investigate? No, they feverishly COVER UP.

And did everyone just suddenly forget that the pentagon is the most heavily defended building arguably on the entire planet? Yet having its own SAM sites, its own radar and a no fly zone above it - the official story claims a plane crashed right into it.

Hey wait, did everyone forget that the exact location hit was the only section of the entire building that was reinforced to sustain a hit like it took?

OH WOW COINCIDENCE CENTRAL!!!! I LOVE 911

[edit on 19-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Because it is a lie that frames the world they want us to live in, and i don't want to live in that world.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

How can we stay one step ahead, when our heads are in the past looking at what they did, or said? I agree it's entertaining but if were always looking back when do we look forward? Whats the point of insight when we don't use it?

We argue about it more than anything.

un-fortunately not alot of people are willing to take out the elite by means of violence they rather discuss it on some web site while still watching crap on the tv or listening to crap on radio or reading a book wondering why other people will stop the evil entity, there is some protests obviously like the meltdown which i do respect but more needs to be done and what is needed is a very strong speaker who has heart and spirit and believes in what he says without him or her of course been religious in anyway or has any agenda for his./her own gains, like wise people should start to form an organisation such as yourself. alot of us dont use insight or even learn from mistakes in the past, i guess its a loss cause and i guess it makes u think whats the point at all cause what can one person really do?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Well said King,
and in the aftermath there are those scientists who oppose the official line,the high-school teacher who made the NIST make a turnaround
on WTC7,(did the NIST spend more money on the WTC7 inquiry than was spent on the twin towers?)
BTW to original OP it's not my definition of entertainment...at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I guess it will still be a biggie for awhile.
I just happened on the biggest in the scientific history
of the world a year or so ago caused by Tesla and
have not seen any change in GE or oil company
domination of power.

The Sun panel approach to contained generated radioactivity
that is accumulated in batteries has a brother radiant energy
approach with a bulb that might be effective in basements.
There is no induced artificial radioactivity but somehow
pushes the 100 ions per cu cm existing in the air towards
the charging plate. If it works expect a big popularity fad
like candy Tesla bulbs at Christmas.
See links to the 'pusher' bulbs in my profile.

Sure 911 will fade away except for the ceremonies.
Illuminati induced ceremonies are very historic.

The Tesla conspiracy is a fact.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

The OP asks a very interesting question, so here is my two cents on the subject.

There is always new information coming out, even on older cases such as Roswell. On the subject of 9/11, there was a finding in a respected Journal that did not get mentioned in the main stream corporate media:

rawstory.com...

This finding is big news and bolsters the claims of some of the 9/11 theorists that the towers did not come down on their own.

Add to that the memos that were released on the Bush Administration's attempt to derail the First and Fourth Amendment, and one can see the conspiracy theories coming to life.

A fireman who worked at Roswell at the time of the crash has confirmed that one of their own went out to the site. This may not be much, but it does help verify the story that a local fireman was used. Every small piece of the puzzle adds up in that case.

There will always be a need to discuss these subjects as new information comes to light.

new topics

top topics

join