It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: I need an expert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hello ATS members,

I need to know the location and the name of a man who talked about compartmentalization and microchips in an old looking video. I think he was a professor and he stood on a stage in front of red or burgundy curtain.

The video looks like it may have been filmed in the 1970s or 1980s but this man knew what he was talking about and what he said is happening now.

I enjoy watching your films so please post as much information about the world crisis as possible. If there are more men or women like him I need to know. I'm writing a story for ATS.

Thank You all

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not an expert and I'm not sure about the clip you're talking about, but if you do a quick SEARCH (toolbar above) it brings up lots of ATS threads with the subject of "compartmentalization".

Sorry I can't be more help. cheers... nerb

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Thank YOu nerbot,

Being more aware of my surroundings has crept up on me these days. So seeing this guy speak about the future so accurately caught my attention when I found out this was all going on now.

After searching on so many sites for years and learning bit and pieces each day I still did not manage to break the ice, well I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Thanks again nerbot

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Is this the guy/video you were thinking of?
big brother, the big picture...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thank You Extra,

This fits every detail I listed. Do you know how long Icke has warned people about this coming New World?

I remember the tape I viewed was a bit dull so if Icke has been preaching the Big Brother take over for years then this is him.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

OJ If you send me your email via U2U I can send you some PDF files of papers Icke has written.

I have like 13 or 14 of them. Covering many topics

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Thank You Tent,

I'll be over in a sec or two.

join