It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch TV show exonerates Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Dutch TV show exonerates Osama bin Laden

au.news.yahoo.com

BERLIN (Hollywood Reporter) - A Dutch TV jury has found Osama bin Laden not guilty of the Sept. 11 attacks.

In the conclusion Wednesday night to the show "Devil's Advocate" on Dutch public broadcaster Nederland 2, the jury of two men and three women, along with the studio audience, ruled that there was no proof bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in 2001
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
perhap the netherlands are fully aware of the misleading event of september 11 2001.
is this the beginning of the end for the 911 travesty.
old dutchland is leading the way for the conspirers against the original story of the trade centers.
those crazy dutch. i bet you would never see that go down on american soil.

au.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

i bet you would never see that go down on american soil.

Heck no. Better luck getting blood from a turnip.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Gerard Spong is one of Holland's most prominent lawyers and the devil's advocate in this show. He has openly questioned the official story. You must be stupid to believe the official story as there are too many things suspicious and inexplicable.

One thing I know, we, the people have the right to know the full truth, and sooner or later we'll find it out. I cannot believe people with insider knowledge will keep their mouth shut forever... although I doubt there are many with any information at all.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I lived in Holland for 5 years and they are the most honest people you will ever meet.

Plus we already know it wasnt him.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
I lived in Holland for 5 years and they are the most honest people you will ever meet.

Plus we already know it wasnt him.

Thanks for the compliment... Generally, Dutch people tend to be very straightforward, even though the truth might hurt. This, in contrast to our government, which has unanimously supported Bush and Israel.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The FBI already know this and have made statements to that effect:

When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Surprised by the ease in which this FBI spokesman made such an astonishing statement, I asked, “How this was possible?” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” I asked, “How does that work?” Tomb continued, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice than decides whether it has enough evidence to present to a federal grand jury. In the case of the 1998 United States Embassies being bombed, Bin Laden has been formally indicted and charged by a grand jury. He has not been formally indicted and charged in connection with 9/11 because the FBI has no hard evidence connected Bin Laden to 9/11.”

source

So this show is just repeating what many people already know - Bush was looking for a scapegoat, and reasons to go into Iraq and Afghanistan (as well as WMD's Bush said that Saddam had ties to Al Qaeda)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You can see the show here . It's in dutch thou, obviously .

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

How credible do you think Spong is? with his prosecution of Wilders[of Fitna entc. etc.] and defending the "hamas" protesters in Amsterdam like van Bommel? He is just too biased, and now this saying Osama is a freedom fighter? and how come all these advocates are so prominent in the media, Moscovitwz etc. defending the biggest criminals and even former dictators like Bouterse, they are devils advocates and if there's a hell they'll burn...big time... for defending all these sins..
I know this sounds a little conservative and weird here with the NWO conspiracy majority over here , but imo 9/11 was an IRT affaire, they let it happen, don't tell me the bombings in WTC in the 90's the ship in Yemen , the embassies in Kenia and 9/11 were just fake and AQ dont' exist?
.. maar ja dovenmans oren

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
For those who haven't seen the show yet... with english subtitles

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

go to the fbi's website and look at their wanted poster for bin laden, no mention of 9-ll.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Don't count on ''The Netherlands'' as a whole to not believe in the 9/11 stories.

Just like the US has people doubting the story, it also has people believing the story. It's no different in the Netherlands.

And after all as could be seen in the show, they did acknowledge that he is a bad guy, but did not acknowledge that he is the ''supreme'' bad guy, or gave the orders to the attacks.

Thus the verdict itself does not mean that Bin Laden is not associated with the 9/11 attacks in any way imaginable, it merely means he wasn't the one that gave the commands, and that he isn't at the top in the chain of command (according to the civilians that were appointed as jury)
The tone in the woman's voice also made me assume that the jury does believe Bin Laden might have a position within AQ, just not a commanding position.

My personal thoughts on it are that I also doubt the official story, I do realize the lack of concrete evidence to link Bin laden to the 9/11 attacks. And whilst I do believe that he could possibly be connected in one way or another, I highly doubt that he was a major role-player in the incident (if he was connected to it at all), or whatever you want to call it. There's just not one truly pinpointed guy that we can nail for 100% with an abundance of proof.

I also laughed at the completely silly comment of the woman: "Why shouldn't Bin Laden be allowed to enter other countries, if the US is doing it too."

[edit on 11/6/09 by -0mega-]

new topics

top topics

join