It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitchforks & Pistols Freaky Right Wing Militias Prepare for Obamageddon!??? *VIDEO*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Because the interview wasn't done with some limp 2A representative...
He actually made some good points that may resonate with the liberal crowd. We all know that only left-wingers would be watching MSNBC.

In my opinion, any intelligent exposure is a great thing.

Read between the lines in the counterpoints. The 2A guy has his stuff together and the host asks some really stupid questions. Once, going so far as to try to answer his own question since he didn't get the desired answer that he was looking for ...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Who here has the quote of Hillary blaming American gun owners for the crimes in Mexico as Gottlieb says he has? I made a post in the recent thread accusing Holder and Pelosi of scheming to take everyones guns that is relevant here. Page 4: Pelosi:we want registration, Hloder:2A will not stand in the way

The right is making a concentrated and unfounded attack on the left insinuating that the Obama admin is planning to take peoples guns away.

Qui bono? Who attached to this issue is raking in the dough now? Small arms weapons manufacturers, PACs, lobbyists, conservative AND the so called liberal media.

Many people are falling for this paranoiac straw man argument. I believe polling shows widespread acceptance of the legitimacy and worthiness of the second amendment of the US Constitution.

The neo-cons are still at work behind the scenes trying to twist their demolition of the US economy and the US Constitution into something else.

Cheney and Rove have both begun to squawk again..

Keep your eyes and ears open my friends.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This particular freaky right winger has spilled his personal blood for this nation already. And not once.

This particular freaky right winger has caused this country's enemies to spill all their blood. And not just one.

So, now I'm supposed to be what? Bashful?

**** me sideways!

The enemies of my country are where I find them. Even in DC.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
I'm going to do a typical reply pretending this was a fox news clip...I'm not defending them (FOX) btw.

OMG this is a complete farce. MSNBC spouts nothing but lies and I will never believe anything they say. All they do is support Obama's agenda...the CEO of GE..who owns MSNBC...is Obama's economic advisor. No conflict of interest there right? Is there ever? Why aren't they talking about that?

I agree with you that this whole segment was a farce... I don't think MSNBC could have made it anymore obvious.

On another note... Imagine if Mr. Blow was up against Alex Jones or Jeff Rense.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Along with the pitchforks and pistols we need to add JURY NULLIFICATION. If someone is charged with attacking a banker or corrupt govt official and you are on the jury - ACQUIT him even if you think he's guilty.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Our Republic (United States) is one dedicated to "liberty and justice for all." Minority individual rights are the priority. The people have natural rights instead of civil rights. The people are protected by the Bill of Rights from the majority.

One vote in a jury can stop all of the majority from depriving any one of the people of his rights; this would not be so if the United States were a democracy. So while the United States is a Republic,
the sovereignty is in each individual person. In a democracy the sovereignty is in the group.

USA/exception: if 100% of a jury convicts, then the individual loses sovereignty and is subject to group-think as in a democracy

www.1215.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mr. Blow said a great deal with his body language and his references to 'right wing' echo chamber. What I find odd was that there was not an outright rebuttal of FEMA camps.

The Hardball idiot says, "anyone comparing FEMA camps to Nazi concentration camps" So, are they no longer denying FEMA camps. Are they now just saying "they are here for your protection"?

Listen to the language.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What pisses me off is the great detail given to using a "Nazi / Fascist" analogy as "irresponsible and dangerous". Well let's see, didn't these same lefty media freaks do the same thing with Bushy? Bush as hitler, America as a Fascist state. Oh how we forget... these liberal sh it bags act as though it comparing an administration to Nazi's is a new "right wing" thing.

Democrats.com
archive.democrats.com...

On this one.. scroll down past the article
boards.msn.com...

joshingpolitics.blogspot.com...

earthhopenetwork.net...

www.history.ucsb.edu...

www.paolomaccioni.it...

Hey, I didn't like Bushy either, nor his daddy but at least have some truth to your MSNBC news here! Don't act like ... Ohhh.. I can't believe someone compared the administration to Fascism... That is so irresponsible and dangerous... Oh cmon you hypocrite! This guy reminds me of a lefty Sean Hanity clone. Disgusting.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
When I read all of the post deriding the Tea Party movement as mind controlled psychologically unstable robots of the Neo-Con Republican Nazi’s, I am reminded of the Long Cane Rangers and the skirmish at Long Cane Creek SC on December 13, 1780. Now as to why I should be so reminded, I beg a moment of forbearance as the reasons should become apparent if granted some small benefit of patience.

You see, being a son of the South I have family across Dixie and have lived in her for most of my life, less time on Uncle Sam’s all expenses paid world tour and the last few years. Because of this, the legends and deep cultural grace of the South are apart of my soul, and the legend of the skirmish at Long Cane Creek has held a mystic sway over the way I have viewed the ideals of ‘duty and courage’ my whole life. Many nights I have sat on the bank of Long Cane Creek by moonlight read and reread the names and ages of the Long Cane Ranger Militia and pondered if they could ever know how their seemingly insignificant skirmish had set the stage for the victory of liberty in these United States; a skirmish I dare say, most Americans have never heard of:

In April or May of 1775 when the news of the underlying issues of the beginning flames of the coming Revolution reached the outlying Colonies, a small militia of 45 ‘men’ from 14 to 47 formed and took the name of the ‘Long Cane Rangers’. Laughed at deridingly by the Colony leaders in Abbeville SC and the British alike as ‘rabble’ without shoes carrying fowl muskets ‘more dangerous to those behind than in front’, they stayed together and continued to train.

Then on July 12, 1775 the Long Cane Rangers snuck up and captured Fort Charlotte with all its arms and ammunition in the first act of aggression in the Revolutionary war; handing the British and Loyalist a humiliating defeat at the hands of the ‘shoeless rabble’ they had had much fun laughing at. Indeed, the news of the victory lighting Revolutionary fervor throughout South Carolina, bringing ‘farmers with pitch forks’ from all over the southern back woods into the quickly forming militias.

However, the Patriot militia of the Long Cane Rangers shinning moment in history happened on December 13, 1780 on the banks of the Long Cane Creek in what is now Sumter National Forest. Barely a hundred ‘men’ at this time, the Rangers lay in wait for a relief column that had been sent by Lord Cornwallis to Star Fort. Out numbered four to one, they lined the Creek and waited. A Ranger by the name of John Stevens “Aged 16 Year” was among them.

In late afternoon, the British arrived for what is described as “a skirmish of indeterminate results” that lasted into the late evening. As night fell, 12 Rangers lay dead on the banks of the Long Cane Creek with 24 British dead and wounded; John Stevens was among the dead Rangers. The Rangers graves remain close to where they fell in a small long forgotten cemetery just off the banks of the creek.

As I’ve sat by John Stevens’ grave and had a drink of rye for the Fiddlers Green, I’ve often wondered if he knows that the skirmish he died in kept relief from reaching Fort Star, which was latter besieged by his militia and regular Continentals causing it to be abandoned in 1781; I wonder if he knows that because of the (now known as) Battle of Long Cane Creek and the abandonment of Fort Star, the British decided they could not control the out lying areas of the colonies causing their retreat from the South and eventual entrapment at York Town. I wondered if he knew what he had given to numerous generations of Americans with the gift of his young life; who among us remembers that gift now?

Who among us realizes that John Stevens stood his ground and died as neither a ‘Republican’ nor ‘Democrat’, but as a free man defending Liberty with his life; he gave his all that we could be free; a down payment in blood for the concepts that would become embodied in the Constitution of the United States of America. Can we not then put aside all that would divide us and defend the very liberty that so many men and women like John Stevens have bled and died to give us? Not with pitchforks and muskets, but with one united voice proclaiming that we will not surrender our Constitutional liberty; we will not allow our national birth right to be sold to some globalist cabal and we will not allow our beloved Constitution to be ignored any longer.

We must never forget the lesson taught to us by young John Stevens and the Long Cane Rangers; that free men and women who stand their ground unified in defense of liberty and their families future and welfare are worth countless numbers of governmental thugs; just a few strong of heart, who will not be moved, can change the course of history. Long Live This Republic!

[edit on 4/13/2009 by SGTChas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join