It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Gus GRISSom LBJ ( the sixties)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Sixties

Fasten your seat belt!
Most school kids stopped learning history and started smoking dope.
They became teachers.
They sold the stuff to the kids they taught.

A culture of decadence was born.
Along with free love and pacification.
Now even the lady teachers are popping their students.
The ingestion of a billion tons of estrogen has saturated the US environment.
Little kids weigh 300 pounds, parents 600.

During these years we also have Apollo.
We have the murder of JFK. (Texas)
We have the murder of his brother Bobby not to far west. More like Nixon territory.
We have the untimely death of literally thousands of patriots. High altitude high speed flight etc (War)
And near death experiences for millions more of them. (Viet Nam) Gary Powers, Chuck Yeager ect.
Gus Grissom and his crew were to die.

What about LBJ you say? (Texan) (vestige of the Texas Rangers)
HE didn't get killed.
Aha!
Oswald did. killed in (TEXAS)
Ruby killed him (friend of LBJ) Texan
The guy that wanted Lady Bird did. (Texan)
Jimmy Hoffa did. (location unknown to most) Made many trips to the ranch (Texas)

Hum mm
Where was Apollo's command center? (TEXAS) Eagle this is Houston
That's right follow the money (power) trail. But those guys would come later and after any moon crap.
So did LBJ let somebody kill Gus too?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Not very likely. Rockets are glorified flying bombs, it's a wonder more haven't caught fire the wayhis cockpit did. Mechanical glitch, not murder.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wow. That was.... interesting.

Apart from having nothing to do with Origins & Creationism Conspiracy, what did you hope to achieve from that? I, for one, didn't know that Jack Ruby was a friend of Lyndon B. Johnson, so I guess there's that. Thank you for that information.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by Batmanatee]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The point of this thread is that...the Apollo 1 fire was a conspiracy???

It was an accident. There was a fire, and due to poor design of the module the fire spread quickly and astronauts Grissom, White, and Chaffee could not get out and died within minutes. The Apollo program had to be put on hold, the incident investigated, the module redesigned. If anyone profited from it, you tell us. I don't see it.

And, by the way, the Apollo 1 fire took place at Cape Canaveral, Florida. It didn't happen in Texas.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Charis

The death of Gus is very much a conspiracy google it.
Thanks for the details. Did the guys that did the Warren report do that investigation too?
I never mentioned where Gus died.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Batmanatee

I hope this thread is in the right place. ATS directs that I think?
Maybe not a close friend but there is known relation ship.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You're the one who started the thread. It's up to you to provide the proof/argument that there's a conspiracy. Like I said, I don't see it.

Also, it's you that mentioned the LBJ/Texas connection. The command center was in Huston, but so what? The incident occurred in Florida.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Apollo 1 investigation was done by an in-house board. They found that the fire was caused by poorly insulated wiring compounded by a lot of flammable material in the capsule. The hatch was too difficult for the astronauts to open in an emergency because designers worried about it "accidentally" coming open while in space--probably a reaction to the "accidental" blowing of the hatch of the Liberty Bell 7 (Gus Grissom's Mercury capsule). The investigation made NASA look sloppy (just as the investigation following the Challenger disaster did) and was a huge setback for them. So I ask again, who profited from it?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charis
You're the one who started the thread. It's up to you to provide the proof/argument that there's a conspiracy. Like I said, I don't see it.

Also, it's you that mentioned the LBJ/Texas connection. The command center was in Huston, but so what? The incident occurred in Florida.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Apollo 1 investigation was done by an in-house board. They found that the fire was caused by poorly insulated wiring compounded by a lot of flammable material in the capsule. The hatch was too difficult for the astronauts to open in an emergency because designers worried about it "accidentally" coming open while in space--probably a reaction to the "accidental" blowing of the hatch of the Liberty Bell 7 (Gus Grissom's Mercury capsule). The investigation made NASA look sloppy (just as the investigation following the Challenger disaster did) and was a huge setback for them. So I ask again, who profited from it?

The Houston connection is part of the money and power trail.
Yes he was killed in Florida. It would be difficult to burn someone alive at mission control.
JFK lived in Washington DC, they killed him in TEXAS. get it! That was LBJ territory, just like Houston.
Your description of the incident and it's investigation are status quo conspiracy fodder.
Who profited from his murder?
A good assumption would point a finger at the cowards that murdered JFK.
The ones from Texas that helped cover it up and his business partners in crime. J. Hoffa --(mob liaison) to LBJ. Murdered to cast light towards the mob and Cuba and away from the real perps. The authors of the Northwood false flag disgrace.
Gus had to go--- so that he would not out the one current program that championed the fallen American hero, JFK
(a Catholic Christian)
The US government would not have a (Solid) Vietnam News diversion.
A diversion that could direct the public away from the white wash Warren commission bunk story.
If NASA were shut down by Gus's conflict with his superiors and the disclosure of the notion that man never walked on the moon----
All of the American people would then have paid attention to the war and body bags. A war started by another false flag Tokin Gulf. And the attack on the USS Liberty. They would have shut that war down way sooner.
Remember the war was brought to a close almost to the day of the end of the Apollo missions by Richard M. Nixon ----Because he saw through the lunacy of both. No pun intended. But apropos.
And he was the last president that addressed the peoples wishes. Wishes that he was elected upon. Stop the war, stop drugs, help America look good in the eyes of the world.
See why tricky Dick had to go too! Just look at the richest American and international power people---then follow the money trail right back through all of the above.

top topics

join