It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compressed water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
in the last months of 2010 a scientist will invent a way to compress water, the water doesn't need pressure to stay compressed, it decompressed by contact with stomach acids, the production method is completely secret.

It also weighs twice as much of course.

The transporting of water will become much cheaper, the only problem is the monopoly on the manufacturing.

only one company can be the retailer and it has several plants on the globe.

it provides compressed water to all companies that want to use it, but in 2012 almost everyone uses compressed water.

in October 2012 medical people find out that a lot of children have become allergic to normal water thanks to genetic modification as a side effect.

the medical and scientific world is in conflict about continuing/discontinuing the use of compressed water and this goes on for years....

Time will tell if this is a joke...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Most is a joke. I did chuckle at the kids becoming allergic to normal water.
I did a google search and found water can be compressed, but requires a great deal of pressure. I am also seeing a lot of user posts saying water can not be compressed because yada yada.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am, as we speak, on the very cusp of perfecting my transmogrification of dehydrated water. It will soon be a breeze to carry thousands of tons of "water powder" in a standard backpack.

This stems, of course, from my previous study of how to make water wetter. Thank God for the inspiration of Juicy Juice.

new topics

join