It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intense tickle sensation in tail bone following sleep paralysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
About a year ago I was sleeping and had sleep paralysis, not for the first time either but when I came too I felt like my tail bone was being tickled. The sensation would start from the bottom and travel about a foot up my spine over and over again a few times. I had to sit up because it was just really uncomfortable, I couldn't just lay down. This has happened about 3 times I think.

Anybody know what gives?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
what you need to do is implement an incident response policey, set guidelines and detection methods for an intrusion, determine appropriate response for haveing it removed from the network, personally speaking you can never have enough paranormal discussion,

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi StevedelO,

I've had similar experiences, except mine continued all the way up my spine out of the top of my head! Haha. I know it sounds crazy but that's exactly what happened.

You might want to check out some of the information out there on Chakras. Chakras are points of energy in your body, and according to some religious philosophies (Hindu), they control the etheric body and are essential in meditation techniques in achieving Kundalini. Meditation might help you out tremendously.

Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there. Good luck!

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Graphix10]

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Graphix10]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

Thank you for your sensible reply. I too imagine this must be chakra related. Your lucky, you must be awakened if you felt it go through your whole body.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
reply to post by Graphix10

Thank you for your sensible reply. I too imagine this must be chakra related. Your lucky, you must be awakened if you felt it go through your whole body.

Actually, I'm not sure. I would say I'm 'open', but awakened...I don't know. I shake alot, haha. What I mean is, I vibrate all the time. It's weird and I'm sure it means something but I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm a little naive in the world of spiritualism so I'm taking it slow. I'm sure the answers will come.

top topics

join