It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Tread on Me/Over 300 Cities Confirmed for April 15 Tea Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
AH Ha HA Im losing my mind!

the grapes

the grapes are

are

orange!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by winged patriot]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'll be at the one here in Las Vegas. Seems there's no interest here, as far as I can see, but I'll be there, at least.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Obama is just continuing the work of Bush while making people believe that he doesn't support what Bush did. Change is what he believes in...yeah, that'd be changing targets...let's just add Pakistan to the list...

There's no need supporting either the Democrats or Republicans, so just get together and show them that no government can F* with the people!

Europe knows how to demonstrate against everything, especially France, so why doesn't the US do it the same way? Watch the UK on April 1st! We saw Greece! We saw France! Now it's time for the US to give a peace of their anger and frustration!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i've heard about these "tea parties" for the last three, four weeks, and read a thread or two. i must admit, its good many americans are taking up the fight, but i got one question. Its on tax day right, well, are these lovely people going to NOT pay their taxes? i don't see much point, unless all these people deciding to go make a stand and simply don't pay their taxes.

Of course, i can see how that would play out.
Protestor 1 "Yeah, we're going to evade the taxes, a whole bunch of us. You in?"
Protestor 2 " Hells yeah, down with tyranny!"

April 15, 2009

Protestor 1 "So, you didn't pay your taxes?"
Protestor 2 " Uh, actually, you know, i got kids and a family, don't want to press my luck"
Protestor 1 " Yeah, me too. got them in last night. But i though about it long and hard"
Protestor 2 " Yeah. Anyway, Wooo, down with the fed! Don't tread on me."

Yeah. Absurd isn't it. But its how it'll turn out. Seriously, if we want this to be a real message, or a real button push to have the Govn't show their true colors. NO TAXES. Would people do it? or is everyone chicken#?

That said, i'm going to one of these "tea parties". And i wont pay my taxes this year. Or the next. And so on and so forth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

You miss the point. The point is that this is a time when taxes are on everyones mind So it's a good time to make sure that everyone is AWARE that 100% yes 100% of you income tax dollars goes to pay interest to the owners of the federal reserve bank for lending the money to the United States treasury as proven by Ronald Reagans Grace Commission Report

“100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt … all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services taxpayers expect from government.”
-Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

Interesting too that they tried to assassinate him almost immediatly.

The point is to abolish the Federal Reserve Bank. Not to simply skip paying taxes. I understand the need for taxes as I'm sure most people do. I just don't want my taxes to go into the pockets of the already rich owners of the federal reserve.

There is no need for the federal reserve... NONE.

It only exists because the elite bankers power extends deep into our political system. Their power is real and very dangerous. people die when they don't play along. Do some digging. Poisoning? Poisoning is a deliberate way to send a message. Disgruntled hitmen do not use poison.

Borrowing a dollar from the fed, at interest. means that the instant that dollar is printed we are in debt. The ONLY way to pay the interest is to borrow more dollars, at interest. Which in turn creates MORE DEBT. It is a never ending revolving debt that it is mathmatically Impossible to escape from. The time has come to end this robbery and enslavement to never ending debt. The time has come to KILL THE FED.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Hi David... S&F

Have you ever noticed that the truth can be staring you right in the face and you don't even know it. You may not even realize that your looking right at it until quite some time has passed.

I've noticed that your posts always seem so clear and that the obvious is staring you straight in the eye and yet some don't even notice it. Why I sometimes ask myself but I never get an answer.

I always find your threads very thought provoking, clear and with little to prevent you from seeing what's in front of you. You have an ability to bring the reader into a perspective that others fail to see at times. This insight is a gift I imagine and it shows within your threads.

Your views always seem unobstructed and lead the reader to see clearly while looking the PTB straight in the eye, thereby benefiting from seeing it coming. Your guidance in helping ATS members see why we must not turn away from these groups of people that would take away our freedoms and rights is obvious by the responses that fill your threads.

I for one thank you for your continued vigilance in the matters you bring to our attention and always look forward to the insight you bring to the eyes of ATS members.

Thanks again..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was surprised to see there is a party planned in my area of Charlottesville, VA. I may take the afternoon off from work and attend. I did order a t-shirt and a bumper sticker (to go alongside my ATS sticker). Thank you David for your persistence on this topic and so many others.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Star for you!

Your post shows exactly what every American citizen needs to know. No matter how many times I try showing people they just refuse to listen. I tell them not to take my word for it and research it themselves. An off topic example, I was talking to my girlfriend about tents cities and how we aren't seeing anything about them in U.S. media. Someone overheard me and actually laughed in my face when they asked me what I was talking about and told them.

Hopefully all these tea parties will help to wake these people up or make it too hard to keep ignoring for those that see it but try to pretend it isn't real.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Excellent information!
Seems I have a couple to choose from.
Now I know where and when they will be happening.
Thanks for the info. I'll be emailing it to a few people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join