It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder of Princess Diana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I just saw the movie on Lifetime, today. "The Murder of Princess Diana".
WOW!
It is so sad how people died and everything was covered up!!!
And hardly a sound from the media anymore!
It is part fiction and fully conspiracy-based, but almost as good as the da vinci code.
Lifetime: The Murder of Princess Diana.
I was watching the news when she died and actually had good feelings toward Queen Elizabeth, before that. LOL
It just doesn't add up. It seems the majority of England believed it was an assassination.
Who cares, though?
LOTS!
The Whit Fiat Uno And Murder;

Al Fayed(Father of Dodi) Accuses Royals of Murder!

Former MI5 agent gives testimony on the pursual of truth;

DianaMurder.com

News - April 7th 2008
According to the news, "A coroner's jury ruled Monday that Princess Diana and boyfriend Dodi Fayed were unlawfully killed through the reckless actions of their driver and the paparazzi in 1997"

The coroner, Lord Justice Scott Baker, had instructed the jury that there was no evidence to support claims by Fayed's father, Mohamed Al Fayed, that the couple were victims of a murder plot directed by Prince Philip and carried out by British secret agents. The jury was not at liberty to disagree

Baker is an idiot if he thinks the inquest will lay to rest "once and for all" any false theories about the princess' death. The inquest solves nothing. It was a huge waste of money and discovered nothing that we didn't already know. As if the establishment/MI6 are actually going to come forward and say, "oops yes. Sorry! You've caught us out. We did kill her after all."
We knew the inquest would be a whitewash from day one.

However, they will want the matter ended as far as the press and media speculation goes, so if it achieves this aim, they'll probably consider it tax-payers money well spent. However, we will continue to search for the real truth....

Watch this website as we continue to ask questions that haven't been answered yet - and as we continue to search for the truth....

Prison planet

From the mid 1990's, Diana released a series of audio, videotapes and letters voicing her fears that she would be killed in a car crash made to look like an accident. In one letter, Diana stated, "My husband is planning ‘an accident’ in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry”.

Rense: Diana Murder Cover-up Turns Deadly

On May 5, 2000, police in the south of France found a badly burned body inside the wreckage of a car, deep in the woods near Nantes. The body was so charred that it took police nearly a month before DNA tests confirmed that the dead man was Jean-Paul "James" Andanson, a 54-year-old millionaire photographer, who was among the paparazzi stalking Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed during the week before their deaths.

From the day of the fatal crash in the Place de l'Alma tunnel, that killed Diana, Dodi, and driver Henri Paul, and severely injured bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones, Andanson had been at the center of the controversy.

Mohamed Al-Fayed, the father of Dodi Fayed, and the owner of Harrods Department Store in London and the Paris Ritz Hotel, has labelled the Aug. 31, 1997 crash a murder, ordered by the British royal family, and most likely executed through agents and assets of the British secret intelligence service MI6--with collusion from French officials, whose cooperation in the cover-up would have been essential.

At least seven eyewitnesses to the crash said that they saw a white Fiat Uno and a motorcycle speed out of the tunnel, seconds after the crash. Forensic tests have confirmed that a white Fiat Uno collided with the Mercedes carrying Diana and Dodi, and that this collision was a significant factor in the crash. Several eyewitnesses told police that they saw a powerful flash of light just seconds before the Mercedes swerved out of control and crashed into the 13th pillar of the Alma tunnel. That bright light--either a camera flash or a far more powerful flash of a laser weapon--was probably fired by the passenger on the back of the speeding motorcycle. Both the motorcycle and the white Fiat fled the crash scene, and police claim they have been unable to locate either vehicle, or identify the drivers or the passengers.

What do you think?

I know a lot of those from the UK won't be on ATS until later.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wish we still had the 'views' tab, so I could at least see if anyone has looked!
Maybe the US isn't as interested as the other countries!
It's still hard, though to dispute FACTS!!!
Very Interesting stuff!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i've seen many docu's on princess Di, they were on t.v. in england quite often but yes they have died down.
i don't know for sure what to believe, i do know she was the best thing that EVER happened to the royal family.
Whats important to me is that SHE believed it was coming and she was right. As far as i am concerned the royal family are a CROCK!!!!

with all the papperatzi following her, the amount of cameras on any street these days (even shop n bank cctv) the fact they can't track down a bike and a car says 1 thing to me...they don't want to..WHY?

sorry i'm getting upset now and all i'd type at this point would be finger pointing swear words!
As far as i am concerned the royal family died with Diana.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I agree it was a coverup ....I think I watched that same show a few years ago ClearEyes ....where the Queen would not even talk to the media until she was shown by Blair that it was the best thing for her to do ..She sure seems to be a cold hearted person ...I do believe that the Queen may have had something to do with what happened ...at least the evidence is pretty overwhelming that there was a coverup ...There was illuminati involvement too with all the numbers (13th pillar they wrecked into etc) ........
That women has to be about 100 years old ...wonder if she takes some sort of anti aging pills that is not available to the general public ....her mother has to be taking them too ..lol .........

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I really didn't understand people in England's angst against the Royal Family, until after the crash.
I didn't really like prince charles that much, though. Camilla.
But, I thought "well, if Diana cheated on him......."
I see now there was a lot more to it.
I watched Charles and Diana get married. I was about 11 or 12. It was beautiful.
Now she is dead and her children are almost grown, they've been lied to, etc.....

I don't think we should let this be, though. Diana was apparently about to take up the task of helping Palestinians! She was already campaigning against landmines and child well-being!
Transparency is good for the government who loves it's citizens.
I do like how Charles promotes alternative medicine. Maybe in that area, he's not a mindless follower of the pharmaceutical companies and really does want citizens to be healthy.
Maybe his mother planned the whole thing?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have always been incredibly interested in the Diana coverup.

So many of the theories seem credible and completely plausible....maybe not so much the reptillian one for me but overall there is no doubt in my mind something funny went on.

Check out this thread from the other day by and14263-hes got some info of his own to add

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thats what I was thinking Cleareyes ...that mother may have been the one involved somehow with her death ..she was concerned with her image and with the flack Dianna brought to the royal family that made her desperate to do something .....wasnt Dianna supposedly pregnant too ? .....that would have been bad bad for the image of the Queen etc ...........

I thought it was so sad how sad Dianna had become while married to Charles ...especially knowing your husband preferred someone else (Camilla) ....she had to have been feeling very lonely and insecure throughout her whole married life with him ....I cant say that I blame her for falling in love with someone else ....she deserved to be happy and it was selfish of Charles to marry her knowing he wanted Camilla ...the Queen did not approve of Camilla though because of her royal connections ...Dianna had a better blood line supposedly ...So it was all because of the blood lines ..which is no surprise considering how the Elite work .............

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
she was put in her place for very good reasons she knew to much and shared it with the wrong people im suprised the didnt off dodi i rekon he had to go as well for sure

new topics

top topics

join