It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will lead your revolution?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Initially there will be no leaders. There will be single individuals who will start the movement with guns knives clubs or words and it will spread. People will find others of a like mind and local leaders or cells will be formed. From there cells will unite into larger groups untill a large movement is in place and the individuals will pick a leader. Many of us know tactics, how to make weapons, bombs ect. and how to fight a subversive war. One man with knowledge can paralize a city. Knock out power, cut off communications, disrupt the food or water supply. At first we will be called terrorists then freedom fighters and finally saviors of this country. Let us hope that there are many out there who value there freedom more than the corrupt policies of this goverment, and that our freedom is worth fighting for. If not we may as well put a gun to our heads and pull the trigger. Take out the politicians and the rest will fall. Trust no one in goverment or law enforcement as the majority are crooked. Live as a free man or a slave to the goverment the choice is yours. AMERICANMAN1

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by LeTan

Quite agreed... we need a Mental Revolution .. a change in our behaviors, our actions, our thoughts, the way we perceive, and the way we decide who deserves a seat of power.

To quote an excellent song: "There is a war going on for your mind!"

We need more then a revolution of the mind we need an evolution of the mind.

Throughout history we see evidence of how greed, hate, selfness, imorality and killing have led to continued destruction of societies yet we follow the same path.

We find ourselves on the eve of what may be another cycle of devastation and lost yet the loudest voices are for the hoarding of foods and goods; the purchase of guns and ammunition. We advocate the closing of hearts, minds and doors to those outside of our communities.

I am not naïve and I know that this not coming from the minds of evil people this is coming from the minds of good people that are frightened and want to save themselves and their families.

I know that just because we wish for a kinder and gentler world it does not mean that that world will ever exist but until we evolve pass this madness the outcome will always be the same.

It is just a matter of time before we return to this place again.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Is your plan simple?Is your plan simple?

Yes and no. There is always complications when trying to empower and mobilize such a melting pot of citizens to dislodge corruption and greed.

I can give you a simple answer to this one. "Practice for a Parade".
No more, no less.

by the way, check your u2u

I did. Your idea has given me some wonderfull ideas hmm. I could have some fun with a parade.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have no idea who will lead but I am desperately waiting for the call to rise up. We are heading fast toward a point of no return, now is the time folks!
So maybe all those who feel equiped to inspire a nation should do so now.
Ron Paul has made people sit up and listen, all we need now is someone to make us stand.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenecalamityz
I have no idea who will lead but I am desperately waiting for the call to rise up. We are heading fast toward a point of no return, now is the time folks!
So maybe all those who feel equiped to inspire a nation should do so now.
Ron Paul has made people sit up and listen, all we need now is someone to make us stand.

It is always the wait for others to do what is right that allows us all to be witness to evil and wrong doing.

You will always be led and controlled, whether by choice or by force until you learn to stand for yourself.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

Well let me add to that. Parades.

More practice than application.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join