It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox in the henhouse!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Citi's Top Economist to Join Treasury

As a Wall Street insider from a bank that has been one of the largest recipients of government rescue funds, Alexander's appointment could raise some eyebrows

Un-freakin'-believable

Now maybe I'm just an alarmist, untrusting, jaded prick, but this raises more than just my eyebrows.

Does ANYONE in the Obama administration understand the notion of public perception???????

Apparently not.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
They just don't care to hide it anymore...I mean seriously,what are you going to do about it.
I have noticed that more and more they are almost waving it in our faces and are still getting away with it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Fed and Wallstreet owners are making the decisions now. They will probably have the Prez and the legislatorial glee club replaced with corporate shills.... oh wait.

Elitists only accept other elitists among there ranks.... we should all know that by now.

They will claim that this person, like all the other former Fed and Bankster leadership transplants, are the only one's qualified to disarm the nuke they built out of our economy. Then they'll stay and complete the sale of our nation to themselves, because 'it's for the best.'

I knew the minute Obama starting espousing the idea that people must go to college because a high school education just isn't enough....

Interesting..., if it isn't enough, than why not improve High school? Oops, that wouldn't make anybody any richer. Let's virtually mandate more loan creation ... the Banks must LOVE Obama.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yep they do not care to hide anything anymore, even things that where dangerous to talk about you can talk about now. People have been conditioned to accept that everyone is scum, and they accept it.

Joe public will just ignore this.

new topics

top topics

join