It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kick-start my OoBE's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So I've been trying OoBE's for a lonnnnggg time, but I've never really managed to quite reach coming out of my body.
Basically, I was wondering if anyone who can do this, or someone in contact with a trustworthy spirit could "yank me out" so to speak, tonight.
I know threads like this look ridiculous, but I would really like someone to help me out, whether its through actively pulling me out or getting a spirit guide of yours to help me. Come on guys, I know I flame vampire threads, but this OBE stuff is cool.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Maybe we've all become spoiled by theRiverGoddess' experience of being yanked out, seems everyone wants to be yanked out these, including myself to be honest, it would save us all a lot of hassle and hard work alright...

I've never had an OoBE myself but... I dunno it feels like an OoBE is something that should be worked hard for, determination and what-not, maybe you can't get out because you're not ready to get out, or you have some fear of it and maybe I'm wrong but if you're looking for an easy solution to the problem and you get yanked out... well you might not be prepared for it, or maybe something could go wrong, you never know...

Maybe if I can get myself out one of these days I'll be able to give you a hand

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ahha sounds good

nah i'm confident there's no risk, you're always attached to your physical body, and i've been trying hard nearly every night. i wouldn't ask for this to happen in such a way regularly, just the once to see what it's like.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

So I've been trying OoBE's for a lonnnnggg time, but I've never really managed to quite reach coming out of my body.

Maybe you have and just don't know what to do , how do you know what it's like if you have never done it before , you know what i mean ?

Maybe it's not what you are expecting. Try a sensory deprivation tank that might help you achieve your goal.

If i am asleep at the same time as you i will pull you out with my tow truck.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
LOL astral tow truck

I mean, I get to the vibrations and pressure that people describe, then the paralysis, then nothing.

top topics

join