It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the video and more importantly the mouth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think what the OP is saying is that she appears to have fangs which is a bit weird because she didn't have them when this picture of her was taken!

www.berlinista.com...

Also. . . "What a bloody awful song!"

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nothing extraordinary, other than a Goddess making beautiful music to enchant and heal a troubled world! Love to AM and all Canadians. We have shared this continent and soon now will enrich it's soil with our blood and bodies.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I think what the OP is saying is that she appears to have fangs which is a bit weird because she didn't have them when this picture of her was taken!

www.berlinista.com...

Also. . . "What a bloody awful song!"

Really? I loved it.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sad waste of a few minutes of my day!

Lots of people are getting dental work done to get the "vamp" look. Gee I could have been reading on chemtrails or something.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Definitely not lip-sync she is too talented a vocalist for that, but for those of you who say fangs.......BINGO!!!....... I realize that we all have canine teeth for those of you nice enough to enlighten the rest of us about, I did not state that she was or is a vampire.

She does have fangs (incisors) however that seem to exist in only a few selected videos that appear to come out of nowhere, thus, my statement:

"I noticed something a little unusual, an optical illusion, implants, stage tricks, ..........or........"

I realize that the "or" part may have confused some of you into thinking that the statement implied vampire ...or..... was that just your own thoughts or imagination bringing you to that conclusion

As far as playing guessing games with this thread, this was not my intention, I simply did not want to taint your imagination or opinion.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is probably a lousey SPAM PR attempt for getting hit bumps on a crappy video and artist on youtube. FLV often is always out of sync A/V.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Look at the OP's video link from about 1:49 to 1:57. You will see the "fang" on the right side of her mouth quite clearly. Whether it is real, a trick of light/shadow, stage prop, or photoshopping, I do not know. But it is clearly there.

Notice also how sharp her teeth are during this performance, then compare it with her teeth at the end, where she is sitting in the sun and smiling (the part where the subtitles are in another language).

Interesting, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, the video showed more of the back of her head than It did the front, but what I did see was a fang and what looked to be like a top lip made of plastic.

Chasyb

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Okay, since the picture I posted before shows her without fangs and during the video she appears to have fangs what are we saying? That Moranis Morrisette is a vampire? Isn't it more reasonible to say that this is just a trick of light and shadow?
"Isn't it ironic. . . "

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The pic you posted is more recent than the vid.
Perhaps she had the dental work done to tame them.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We can definitively lighten up there..... This was a test...... this was only a test ......of your imagination.

Or was it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join