It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well for starters I dont have a Memcenter tab to click on. I have everything else you do but that tab in specific.
So now what do I do??? I can upload an avatar and post it through the Media Portal. But i cannot add a background image to put behind my avatar. I have uploaded it to a folder in my pictures but i cannot put it behind my avatar. So now what?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Was the other thread post not clear? I explained (why certain things are not here anymore) in the other thread you posted on (has to do with the 2010 site updates) ... as well as how to manage your avatars and backgrounds and the .gif image. If it wasn't clear, let me know.
edit on 14-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yes you explained it why some stuff is missing. But the area you told us to copy the image info to paste later into the ats store area. so i click this link go to: ATS Store (for background) and all i get is a white box with absolutely no info in it. Just a blank window nothing else. It looks like the ATS Site then the window that is in the center of the page has a white background and nothing else in it. where in the video you had a bunch of options to select i have none.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

There is another post to read...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Wonderful where is it?
Why does this have to be so hard to do? Why cant you just upload 1 avatar with the correct dimensions and that be all you have to do. Why do you have to put a background image to get the correct size? Doesnt make sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Lol... I know, it's a pain. When I first signed up I had to follow that video step by step, pausing the whole way. It's not so bad once you get it the first time.

The post is in the other thread (the first one) Here.

Don't freak out, it's a lot of steps but basically the gist is that all the access points go through the Account Settings (via the Tools on the tool-bar above).
edit on 14-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: because toolsbar isn't a word

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I saw the title of this thread, and immediately came here to discuss the kick ass movie...

A nice reminder for those that think brain cells are a dime-a-dozen...
edit on 14-12-2010 by facelift because: to kill a consonant...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Lol... It was a good movie...

ETA:
Crud... my Karma pts. just went down a slot. Guess that's what I get for trying to help out... Lol.
Ah well, such is life...
edit on 14-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yes...

It's quite sad...

On topic (so we don't get dinged):

Great thread, very informative...

That's all...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i must be dense. i honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.

the image is 160 pixels wide slightly taller. 20kb in save. i uploaded,,, used the avatar link to put in my member profile!!! ergh!

its a conspiracy, i tell ya

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This just isn't working at all.How do I resize pictures?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the information! The video was really useful in getting the avatar up in the right way!

CHeers!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
This just isn't working at all.How do I resize pictures?

If you have any software such as photoshop or fireworks you can resize the images.
If you do have one of these software as I would imagine, you can use one of these sites where you can resize the images online. Just google it!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
this video is totally irrelevant now with the new format? no memcenter? no store? is there another video? helphelphelp

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think that there should only be one thread having to do with avatar issues. I read through three different threads until I finally found one that gave me the up to date and correct info.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new! and I can't seem to register on the media page. when I type in my username and password, it takes me to an error page. How am I supposed to register on the media site?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

Yeah me too. I can't upload an avatar because I can't log into or register on the media site...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join