It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hersh: 'Executive assassination ring' reported directly to Cheney

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I could almost guarantee that there is so much "Questionable" things that our Gov does. Even if this particular statement turns out to be false, there are other things that we don't know yet. I really wish we could have eyes in ears in ever meeting, ever government secret told to the presidents. All of it. I really think that if the American public figured out what our gov is trying to do, things would be a lot different.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Nothing surprises me anymore, when it comes to the Bush, and Cheney regime.
Americans should be outraged, and should demand for Cheney arrest, and he needs to be tried in a public courtroom, with a TV crew to air the whole trial. Cheney needs to feel the hate from the American people. To me he is evil and should be dealt with accordantly. Cheney, and George Bush have brought shame to America.
www.freakingnews.com...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by WonderwomanUSA]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by WonderwomanUSA]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
While I do find it extremely likely that Cheney was running assassination squads from his office, I'm afraid this story will amount to nothing, because of this bit here:

Hersh told MinnPost.com blogger Eric Black in an email exchange after the event that the subject was "not something I wanted to dwell about in public." He is looking into it for a book, but he believes it may be a year or two before he has enough evidence "for even the most skeptical."

A year or two? By then we're probably going to to deeply involved in worrying about this administration's criminal activities to care about this. So unless Hersh releases some more details before the book, this will probably be the last we hear of it.
Hersh also reported the story about Bush/Cheney attempting to stage a false flag naval attack to initiate war with Iran, using Navy seals dressed up as Iranians. That story also seems to have been largely forgotten:

HERSH: There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war. The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy seals on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Straits of Hormuz, start a shoot-up.

beltwaybeast.blogspot.com...

I haven't yet been able to find where Hersh is getting his information, he obviously wasn't there to witness it firsthand, so I assume he claims to have an anonymous source.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
First off, JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) does not do the actual operations, they command groups like SEAL Team 6 and Delta Force. They tell them where to go, the missions, etc.
Task Force 121 was formed to conduct special missions in Iraq and nowhere else. Not only Americans were in 121, but also British Special Forces as well and CIA. The goal of 121 was to:

pure and simple to find Number One

Quote taken from the book Killer Elite by Michael Smith.
Number One being Saddam Hussein.

My personal beliefs are that elements commanded by JSOC were responsible for the alleged UFO sightings in Iran around Tehran a couple of years ago. The UFOs being no doubt UAVs under the control of American Intelligence units.

Precisely. It's JSSOC now (Joint Sevices Special Operations Command) and they report to the Pentagon, not an individual "leader" in TPTB.

the reason this story hasn't grown legs is that it will be ridiculously easy to repudiate. There are so many cutouts to insulate the higher ups from recrimination that it ain't even funny. NONE of them report directly to the top dawgs, nor do they take orders directly from them.

Furthermore, these types of missions fall to CIA Direct Actions personnel (the "knuckle draggers" for those of you who are poetically inclined), not JSSOC. And they don't report directly to any of the top dawgs either.

If JSSOC ever gets involved in any domestic ops, it would be wise for TPTB to find a deep hole to hide in, and then pull the hole in after themselves. It won't be you and me they're hunting for.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
What kinda gets me is that some folks act like Bush-Co was just gonna fade into the sunset after his presidential reign was up. WRONG. You don't get to where them boys got without doing some dirty deeds. I bet they got just as many back-room deals and nefarious plans now as they had in office. The only difference now is, they aren't under the microscope. I would think it would be even easier now days for them to pull off crap like this. They made all the connections and signed all the papers they needed to whilst in office, now all they got to do is sit back and enjoy it.

Chrono

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Dick Cheney had his own personal death squad I find it surprising that this came out at all I guess the Bush administration failed to bring about marshal law and this is the price that TPTB are gonna extract from them as was mentioned by another poster.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
To all the naysayers on this thread...

Seymour Hersh is arguably the greatest investigative reporter in the last 40 years....

He exposed the Mai Lai Massacre and its coverup during the Nam War,his efforts earning him the Pulitzer Prize in 1970. He then exposed the horrors of Abu Ghraib prison in 2004 to a disbelieving World.....

This mans credibility is without question.

The MSM may not run with this story ala Hersh's Iran revelations mentioned previously which have been conveniently "forgotten"...but dont confuse this with the Story being "untrue".....

When Hersh speaks, we should listen....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Dick Cheney had his own personal death squad I find it surprising that this came out at all I guess the Bush administration failed to bring about marshal law and this is the price that TPTB are gonna extract from them as was mentioned by another poster.

It hasn't come out. This dude just hinted at it and said he won't provide proof for two years.

I have proof that Obama and Michelle are really brother and sister and they aren't from kenya, they are genetically altered clones of Hitler. I'm writing a book about it. All proof will revealed in two years.

Tell your friends.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i have a question who assassinated the ex pakistani bhutto the women who was with the so called "rebels " who were trying to get rid of the military run government thats still runs it today ? hhhhhmmmm .... i wonder

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the DC madam were fallen victim to this assassination group. It also would not surprise me to see Bush's or Cheney's name on her list of clients who paid to be serviced by her prostitutes.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
you mean Benazir Bhutto, the PM of Pakistan who, in a tvinterview let slip Bin Laden had been murdered??Yes, she could have been a candidate...
..then again, lots of strange deaths appeared to take place during the reign of George....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I usually stay away from threads of this nature because they always seem to decay into some weird unrealistic idea that totally destroys the original theory.

BUT...........some of you have made some really interesting points.

The idea that Bush and his team actually failed at what they were trying to do is a very eye opening thought. Look at how Bush left office. He left not as a president whose term was over but more like one who failed miserably. This is a trend that has followed Bush throughout his life. He has failed at everything he has done. His daddy never made no secret of the fact and even ramped up his rhetoric the last few years of W's term that he favors Jeb as the better president. Now the Bush clan might never make it back to the white house thanks to W.

Enter Obama.....now I'm a Obama fan but as any intelligent person knows a politician is a politician. So with that said......The thought that Bush is being punished now for his failure is even more intriguing when you look at how Obama has gone about his first days in office basically doing two things. Trying to fix the economy and outing Bush at every turn with internal documents. Most presidents would just move on and use his office to change the wrongs. Even Nixon got a pardon. Johnson who hated Kennedy pushed through Kennedy's public agenda. Civil rights and space exploration.

Makes ya wonder if ol W's days are numbered. Blame his murder on some insane person who posted on a board like this one who thought Bush was the devil and bam! No one the wiser. Are maybe just a simple heart attack. Daddy Bush, given his claimed involvement in secret societies and his background with the cia, would likely give it the ok himself to try and save his family's name and position. Jeb could then be repositioned for a run at the office without worry that the public would wonder if he was gonna take advice from his older bro. Semi clean slate.

This would mean that Obama's presidency was a resetting of the board so they could try this thing again. If all goes well Obama restores some faith back into the office and is out in 4. A republican takes office to begin the final stages. Of what I have no clue but I'm sure there are many who do.

I'm not saying I believe any of the above I just love exploring concepts that at some level are plausible. Plausible does not always equal reality though.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
sorry for this but..
This topic just reminded me of Cheneyin the woods hunting, and his assistant getting in the way of his bullet.
"bang"...Sorry bout that.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It's so outrageous - it couldn't possibly happen!

Mmmm - Kinda rings a bell.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Awesome find. Starred & Flagged surely.

I hate to admit the biggest problem of this entire scenario, though. Yeah, there was an undercover assassination ring that reported directly to Cheney. That's pretty sick, obviously. But why get mad now? Why act like this is NEW news to us? Anybody who becomes angry over a post like this NOW has evidently not been paying any attention for 7+ years. This, if not completely obvious, was definately apparent. Corruption runs rampant through the entire Bush Administration (and many others) and the fact that they may have been hiding an assassination ring doesn't surprise me one bit. In fact, I could've wrote a story about this just assuming it would be true. Regardless, it was a good find. Now, once again, we can sit back and watch absolutely nothing be done about it.

- Strype

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Strype]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The thing that gets me, is that someone will say its just a conspiracy theory.

There is just so much incredible scum in society. In the shadows they will always be hiding, and the majority will never see whats in front of there face.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
sorry for this but..
This topic just reminded me of Cheneyin the woods hunting, and his assistant getting in the way of his bullet.
"bang"...Sorry bout that.

Hmmm - now that you mention that.............. maybe it wasn't an "accident" after all. Maybe, he was suppose to be killed, when he wasn't - then it became a "warning".

Makes me rethink that whole "accident" part of Cheney shooting his friend in the face!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomDX

That is a completely, interesting concept............ I will have to think about that.

Bush failed.... at what the PTB wanted, which WAS martial law etc... so now they are going to make him suffer.

Also, why would this type information see the light of day? That is also interesting.

Complete....taking down of Bush and Cheney, as punishment?

Then..... as you said, some supposive "nut" takes matters in his own hands.......... that way........... the secrets stay secret........ by them being rid of............. and no "torture" trials etc... happen.

We will see................ if something does happen to either of them..... Cheney's heart gives out? Bush is gotten by a whacko? Then..... I will immediately, think the PTB - had a hand in the events.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
The thing that gets me, is that someone will say its just a conspiracy theory.

There is just so much incredible scum in society. In the shadows they will always be hiding, and the majority will never see whats in front of there face.

We have in the US a terrible sense of justice. Even Nero was forced to take his own life or face public execution.

Death squads were reported in Iraq after the invasion. Some are apparently planned for in Iran. Scientists, technicians, political dissidents are possible targets. Who knows? Maybe there are death squads in the US that havn't been fully activated yet.

Most people don't seem to care, as long as the scum leadership can seem to simulate the economy.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
uh... didnt clinton do the same thing? I remember hearing about a man killind in plane crash and when they found plane he had bullet in his head. im pretty sure i heard that rumor though that presidents get so many people they can off before people will look into it. the question is why was cheney in charge of them? what a psycho he is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join