It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hersh: 'Executive assassination ring' reported directly to Cheney

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Had this scheme helped any "colored" revolutions across eastern Europe?
I wonder.
Also If this was/is going on I believe it may have happened only in underdeveloped countries since a similar operation in lets say developing countries like the Rus.Federation, once discovered, it is logical to assume that it would generate some severe reprisals and also some noise it could be picked up by the Press much like the radiation poisoning scandal between eastern and western spies (or agencies, I can't recall those news very well).
My guess is mainly Middle East.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's not like this has never happened before. I am never surprised at this sort news. I hope Hersh writes about it soon. This will take over the news cycles for months! Then what will the right say?

Great find!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Great find! why I'm I not surprised that The U.S. has an execution squad. Makes you wonder if they operate domestically to

[edit on 11-3-2009 by frankdatank]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
maybe the former king of dubai... there was talk about him in palma then he died while australians where visiting...???

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think he pulled that answer out of his butt.

Anyone read Dan Browns Deception Point? I think he has.

It deals with a squad of secret soldiers or assassination squad that answers to only one person and they only knew him as control. Turns out control was the VP. They killled, blackmailed and framed for political reasons.

The reason he hasn't written about it is because Dan Brown would sue him for copyright infringment.

edit for grammer

[edit on 11-3-2009 by jd140]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This is big news guys .... the reason we're all on ATS is because we're truth seekers in many different areas ....

Get this article from RAW STORY about Cheney and e-mail it to as many media contacts as you can demanding further reporting & investigation into the matter.

The internet in a powerful tool ... instead of bitching and moaning at one another lets pull together and send this message out! the time it takes to write a long winded post you could have e-mailed these media contacts and made a difference ...

LETS DO IT GUYS!

CUT & PASTE THIS RAW STORY ARTICLE HERE : rawstory.com...

AND FLOOD THESE MEDIA CONTACTS HERE : www.rense.com...

DEMAND FURTHER INVESTIGATION & REPORTING TODAY!!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Very good find! This is funny that it finally came into the public ear. If they were so good why didn't they just "secretly assassinate" Bin Laden instead of mounting a full scale military war? I hope if the Obama administration has their own little assassinations, that is actually against the enemies.

I always assumed that the Bush administration had something fishy going on.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What if one of the people on the target list was responsible for genocide in Rwanda?

Or what if one was a general in the PLA who ordered the execution of monks in Tibet?

Or what if one was a disposed Russian official who was blackmailing our government with very sensitive information that he threatened to sell to Iran?

Or what if one was a billionaire banker who was running a deep-cover child prostitution ring throughout Eastern Europe that there was not enough evidence to bring down?

Or what if...

...what if some of these men legitimately deserved what they got?

Just something to think about.

Democracy and the legal bureaucracy have their shortcomings and imperfections. Perhaps it is not up to arm-chair judges to decide whether or not such operations were warranted.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by walman]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This needs to be dug and circulated everywhere...forward to your congressman and everything.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You need to post a source or a link for those kind of claims. Oopps good find. Wait a minute. The CIA is involved. What do you think the CIA does.....This isn't new except for maybe reporting to cheney.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by epete22]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This sounds like a tom clancy story.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
First off, JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) does not do the actual operations, they command groups like SEAL Team 6 and Delta Force. They tell them where to go, the missions, etc.
Task Force 121 was formed to conduct special missions in Iraq and nowhere else. Not only Americans were in 121, but also British Special Forces as well and CIA. The goal of 121 was to:

pure and simple to find Number One

Quote taken from the book Killer Elite by Michael Smith.
Number One being Saddam Hussein.

My personal beliefs are that elements commanded by JSOC were responsible for the alleged UFO sightings in Iran around Tehran a couple of years ago. The UFOs being no doubt UAVs under the control of American Intelligence units.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is just more reason to put Cheney and Bush behind bars. How many more do we need?

Torture, assassinations, war crimes, etc.

They need to be put in a maximum security prison, and let the prisoners take care of them.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Assuming the account is authentic, I'd like to know the profiles of the type(s) of people they murdered. Were there any gifted thinkers among them? Revolutionaries?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck ..So this begs the question...if the Mugabes, the Kim Il-sungs, and the bomb-makers are still running around, just who was Cheney liquidating?

- People who developed advanced energy systems that would compete with the oil industry - and were not prepared to sell out?

- Those who knew too much and were willing to 'spill the beans'?

- Anyone gathering evidence of CIA criminal activity?

etc etc

[edit on 11/3/09 by Myrdyn]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions about the article.

If a super secret assassination squad exists, and they report only to the Vice President, how would Mr. Hersh know about it?

Forgive me for saying it, but the bit about reporting to the Vice President sounds like a line from a bad spy movie. Can't you just hear it? "The name is Bond, James Bond, I'm a secret agent, I have a license to wound, and I report only to the Vice President."

Come on folks. This guy throws out an off the cuff statement that just happens to reinforce your view that Dick Cheney is the Antichrist, and you fall for it. He offers no proof, no names of victims, no places, no dates, sites no references, and says that he just hasn't gotten around to writing the story of the century.

Hey, I have proof that Aliens stole Elvis' brain and swapped it with Barack Obama's. I just haven't gotten around to writing the book about it.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by lunarminer]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Glad this mess is over.

Since it's over and it is time to make money, any stock to suggest ?

GM, Ford, Chrysler, BoA, Citigroup, Microsoft, Google ????

Real estate maybe ?????

Honestly, We all wish it's over.

The freaking problem could be that it is over !!!!

When the money will start running again in the system, because it is over.

The Fed and central banks will have to control or stop inflation. They will sell treasury bonds, but more likely raise interest rates.

So much debt created with bailouts, the states will have tremendous times paying the debt and interest on it.

There will be no other choice than raise taxes or bust if they cannot sustain the burden of debt.

Back on starting box.

Sorry, I don't see an exit of this crisis any time soon, The ups seen on the Dow is probably a dead cat bounce, Or a push from inflationary force, underlying a debasement of currency.

There is some bucks to do in a rally, 3 X ETF are risky, even if FAS made some 38 % tuesday.

The worse case would be to abandon the mark to market. Good business, with good standing will be penalized, being mix-up with corporate tramps, and lame ducks.

As an investor you won't even trust any balance sheet, What will be your referal to buy or sell ? A company is not richer because of a wishfull thinking.

It is going to lead to a bigger crash.

1) What they have to do, IMO, is devaluate the currency in order to sustain these new debts and create equity on hard assets.

2) Declare ''force majeure'' suspend bet such as CDS for those you have not ANY loans or interest to protect, like any insurances contracts, you must have something at stake to contract.

3) Let the bad guys fail.

4)Set new regulations for fiscal evasion.

5)Reinstate closets between banks, insurances and brokers.

6)Nationalize the fed (for US ) as suggested by Dr. Paul.

7) Suspend naked short selling for a while.

8) Being serious with rules inforcement (SEC).

Anyways I'm not Geithner, nor Bernanke. But I don't share your optimism.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
This sounds like a tom clancy story.

Nope not Tom Clancy.

It is a Dan Brown story, I posted this, but everybody wants to assume this guy is telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by walman
What if one of the people on the target list was responsible for genocide in Rwanda?

Or what if one was a general in the PLA who ordered the execution of monks in Tibet?

Or what if one was a disposed Russian official who was blackmailing our government with very sensitive information that he threatened to sell to Iran?

Or what if one was a billionaire banker who was running a deep-cover child prostitution ring throughout Eastern Europe that there was not enough evidence to bring down?

Or what if...

...what if some of these men legitimately deserved what they got?

Just something to think about.

Democracy and the legal bureaucracy have their shortcomings and imperfections. Perhaps it is not up to arm-chair judges to decide whether or not such operations were warranted.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by walman]

The whole idea behind law and government responsibility is to create the resources to find and extinguish the "bad guys" legally! Peaceful nations are required and encouraged to do this in the name of peace and prosperity. There's no reasonable need to hide the act of neutralizing bad guys? It's the right thing to do if trying to make the world a better and safer place. You only resort to total secrecy and sneaking under the cover of darkness when your motives would likely be undesirable ones. Righteousness never hides from the light and deeds done in its name are celebrated in their cause.

Did the Bush administration conceal the deaths of Saddam Hussein and his sons? Of course not! They plastered images of their mutilated corpses everywhere they could and were seen for weeks by everyone. They talked and boasted for years of this great accomplishment and probably still do today. On the other hand, those responsible for the Bhutto assassination remained slithering in the dark while leaders scrambled for explanations of this crime. Big difference!

The interesting thing to learn here is that people act as if this is somehow a new concept invented by Bush and Cheney? This is what government does while seeking out their ultimate goals. Governments use the powers granted them for motives of their own, not the ones promised to those who empower them. It's no secret that once elected these frauds rarely, if ever, come through on the promises made during their campaigns. They merely made them to gain your vote. If they spoke out about their actual objectives they would be crucified! This is no news flash and you know it. Why do people continue to deny the obvious truth to this, then feign in amazement when a mere tidbit of their atrocities are brought public?

They all do it over and over. The same old BS is paraded around and treated like a revelation when everyone knows that it has never been any different. When was the last time the US had a presidency that was without scandal? Can we please stop kidding ourselves? When will people wake up and smell the corruption, for Gods sake?

You know damn well if these murders were ever told truthfully, none would be celebrated for their necessity. These secret, illegal killings are to eradicate the roadblocks of the secret agendas. Proof of this is obvious due to them being secret and illegal. What need is there to kill someone illegally when their killing is justifiable? If you are making excuses for the ones that have already deceived you, you're kidding yourselves and you know it. They all use power corruptly. You know it and I know it.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
DICK's SS or SA???

great man that Dick!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join