It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in the UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Most Muslims are probably fine, but there seems to be a general movement by certain groups to push racism against whites, and blame whites for all the problems in the world, and this needs to be countered with the truth. No one group is more guilty than any other of violence and perpetuating wars.

When videos like this are put out, the people speaking in these videos, and the people who support them should be thrown in jail for what they are proposing.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

I don't think quoting mazzroth and ian together is very fair, you give the impression that they are both saying the same thing which, unless I've read his posts wrong, really isn't true.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

Well...it was sort of a point I was trying to make.....not sure what it was exactly

It was just interesting how mazzroth related his (I wouldn't know how true or not, either way the implications are disturbing) story about Britons relocated because of 'dark skinned people taking their jobs and increasing crime and poverty', and then in the very next post ian says that all races and religions are welcome (although later on he seems to exclude Islam), and that Islam should stop 'playing the race card' (whatever that means).

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is an article that I found seems to speak about the heart of the matter. It seems that demonizing Israel is a key component of those who seem to be pushing for war against Muslim and non-Muslims. I see good guys and bad guys on all sides, and I think there needs to be more recognition of this.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by northerngate

Originally posted by DodgeG1

Yes OhZone thanks for your input. I'm very interested to see where the Queen and her Parliment will go with this. As far as I'm aware she is "supposidly" Christian.

Only publicly, her German ancestry is pagan; which explains the collapse of the Christianity in the UK and Charles’s open newage guise.

Everyone's ancestry in this country is pagan, not just the Queen's. There were people on these islands a long time before Christianity ever reached these shores. Much of the Roman period was pagan and then a Christian-pagan mix, then various influences from West and North Germanic pagan cultures and then the arrival of Normans, many of whom had converted to Christianity as political and diplomatic measures rather than through genuine faith-borne conversions in the previous couple of generations. Even on the Bayeux Tapestry, there appears to be several representations of Normans fighting under the 'Raven banner'.

As for parliament why do you think it’s opened with a black rod?

Lots of badges of office have very distant historical precedents. That things have older meaning and references doesn't really have that much weight. We use words and objects on a daily basis that once meant something else or have their origins in something quite removed from what we're used to. I'm not wholly convinced Black Rod either the object or the office is that different.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Look the truth will float on its own merits, you can try and be as polite and politically correct as the sugar coating on your tongue can allow but what I have heard, seen and experienced is this......White Anglo Britons are coming to my region Enmasse, they come here for jobs and this is the kicker ----> they want their offspring to have a better life and be free from the problems that immigration to their home country has brought.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

What do you reckon? Its almost like a replay of the Chritians crusading to take the Holy land again. Same old quest, My religions right, yours is wrong..... Blah Blah etc etc

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 667 The neighbour of the

Which crusade? The Christian crusade to take back what they consider to be the holy land, or the Muslim crusade to conquer Europe, and the rest of the world and to convert all to Islam? You might want to study history.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's all about Shieks and oil. If we p off the rich arabs somehow (Saudi Arabia) they will either not sell oil to us or raise the price where we can't buy it. The world is leary of offending Muslims for fear of retaliation by the rich arabs.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by used2bqueen]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I spent 2 hours writing a post for this thread, then deleted it thinking what's the point?

I know I would only be accused of being racist or a bigot.

Very, very sad but reflective of the reluctance of most non-Muslims in the UK.

However, I suspect we are fast approaching breaking point.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join