It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI5 alert on bank riots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Im a free-lance photographer and I have to add that there are signs that the governments feared summer of discontent has started early.

On Saturday, 28th, I covered a demonstration in Ayr in the west of Scotland. The authorities expected 400 people who were upset at the local council making behind closed door decisions regarding closing various amenities. (swimming pools, golf courses, local kids small animal zoo, the local theatre etc.)

There were all ages from 5 to 85 and nearly 2,000 people turned up. What stuck in my mind was the agression in their eyes and a general concensus from many that I spoke to, that they were just sick fed up with their life and their lack of power to make or influence decisions. This march was about way more than local council closures.

I covered the poll tax riots and the feeling was the same. It only takes one spark to ignite the frustrations about everything else.

Respects

[edit on 2-3-2009 by captiva]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Gee, what a coincidence. I would imagine there is a man ready and waiting to step up and take the lead. Let's see, what would his name be?? How about Mr. Beast, or Mr. Antichrist. What do you know, this story was written a couple thousand years ago and wouldn't you know it's happening pretty much right down to the letter. Yeah, let's start over, why not take a chip up my butt while we're at it. gotta have that to buy and sell you know.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

There is NOTHING wrong with tea. I just had a cup of Scottish Blend, and I'm in the USA. Now, maybe the Scots will unite again and liberate you english from your masters. The world would be a much darker and dismal place without good black tea with milk and sugar.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
We shouldn't be arguing. It's good that different countries are able to communicate like this, and put the blame where it is due. It's good to identify the cabal that is behind this global collapse, which has been planned for some time. We need to be united in countering this attack on us all, as humans. Race, color, creed or nationality doesn't matter now. They don't give a crap what we are, just that we are here to serve them and that ship aint floating with me. That was part of their plan, pitting the different groups against each other, constantly trying to stir us up to cause division among us. It's so blatantly obvious it's really comical. They've got us divided so many different ways: political parties, race/color, religion, class, north/south, sports teams, etc etc. How could we ever possibly unite to fight a cause?? This was their plan. Create as many divisions as possible What is that quote, the enemy of my enemy is my friend......Did I mention I disagree with the person who called Tea a foul drink..that was another division, coffee versus tea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join