It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI, Just another introduction :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi, just posting a short intro to myself. I have been lurking for a few months, stumbled on ATS while looking for information on area 51 and underground bases and have been hooked since.

I have to say there are some pretty wild ideas here; I tend to keep an open mind about things, so I will see where the ride takes me.

I am attending college for a computer science degree, even though I have been building, repairing etc for around 25 years now and run my own little PC sales and repair business.

Prior to the business I did electrical design work for a heavy equipment manufacturer.

As for some of the topics on the board, I do believe extraterrestrial life exists. The math and the size of the known universe and even just are little galaxy I believe makes it virtually impossible that are planet has the only life.
If extraterrestrial life is on earth is open for debate to me, at least to a degree. I think more than likely we have at least been visited.
I do think is governments of the world are up to much more than they let on, but what they are up to is up for debate also.

Well I could go on and on, but this is an introduction, we will learn more about each other as my adventure on ATS continues

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamwatcher

Hi there Dreamwatcher, welcome to ATS. You've come to the right place if you believe in E.T.'s and government cover-ups/conspiracies. Sometimes it gets a little crazy though, so when it does be sure to check out BTS.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hello Dreamwatcher nice to meet you! Enjoy your stay here. Let me know if you have any question me or any other member would be more than happy to help.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey Dreamwatcher...Welcome to ATS,

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

Enjoy your stay!

This is a partially manually, semi-automated message.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hey there Dreamwatcher,

Welcome to the madhouse that is ATS ... we're a good bunch on the whole so enjoy yourself.

Woody

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

top topics

join