It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duck-Hen Hybrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"These hybrids are created by zapping a duck with low-level, non-lethal microwaves from a 3Ghz electrostatic generator (not too much more than your 2.8Ghz cordless phones!), then redirecting that energy towards a pregnant hen in an adjacent room."

divinecosmos.com...

You have to scroll to the bottom of the page above the comments to see the pictures.

This is just the latest of all kinds of interesting things on that site.

My opinion is WOW, pretty much the same opinion I have of pretty much everything on that site.

Searched but couldn't find this anywhere on ATS, and I don't know any of the cool formatting things I see on every other post so sorry about that.

Over and out.
Twisted-Inside-Out

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Twisted-Inside-Out]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't know what to make about this...

I'm looking on the net for the writing on the experimental setup/hypothesis tested etc...

I'm not finding anything... This could be a hoax.

Any luck finding the scientific documentation that goes with experiments of this type?

I like to read how the experiment was set up and conducted and such... it gives a better grasp on what they did... and also helps you identify if these are valid findings.

edit: The "experiment" they claim happened is a hoax...

Here is the news story on the bird... and what really happened...

notice its the same pictures?

scienceblogs.com...

[edit on 22-2-2009 by nj2day]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wow. That may work in a comic book, but the energy they generated wouldn't even cause defects in a developing organism, let alone transferring genetic information.
The artwork on the site makes it difficult to take credulously as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Divine Cosmos just update that page

[UPDATE 2/22: Unfortunately, someone sent us these pictures without ANY link as to where they came from. We trusted this person that these were, in fact, photographs of Kanchzhen’s actual experiment. Now we find out that we were misled, which is very disappointing. Likely the person sending us these images also did not realize they were of a mutated chicken, and not from Kanchzhen’s experiment at all.

Here is the link to where these pictures actually came from:

scienceblogs.com...

To nj2say
Good catch

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You forgot to mention they included actual pics and a writeup on the research as well in that update.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Twisted-Inside-Out]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm going to call shenanigans on this one.

shenanigans.

EDIT: but wouldn't it be delicious?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by mdiinican]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know what the writing says in those pics.

Can anyone translate korean?

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
Divine Cosmos just update that page

[UPDATE 2/22: Unfortunately, someone sent us these pictures without ANY link as to where they came from. We trusted this person that these were, in fact, photographs of Kanchzhen’s actual experiment. Now we find out that we were misled, which is very disappointing. Likely the person sending us these images also did not realize they were of a mutated chicken, and not from Kanchzhen’s experiment at all.

Here is the link to where these pictures actually came from:

scienceblogs.com...

To nj2say
Good catch

Hehe, Those pictures I found are actually in alot of locations on the web... news stories etc...

I think someone from that site is watching this thread

top topics

join