It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of UFO's Filmed in India Daylight AMAZING!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
ok I never try to debunk anything, but are they outside or in a car?, there is a glass between the camera and filming the area where the lights are, this is some sort of light source, immediatlely behind the cameraman, these lights are being manipulated in some way, you can try this yourself, I film stuff out of a high rise all the time, these windows are huge, in the room though there are all kinds of lights, you can see them reflect on the window, if you film through the window you can see the lights looking like orbs and all sorts of other weird things, these things are appearing that they are out in the sky...anyhow just my theory, if not I am not sure what they are.

Yeah I thought about that, but notice that when the trucks pass in front of them that the lights vanish, which says they're not watching a reflection in the window.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by atsbeliever
I think as well the faking bit by the cameraperson is a bit far fetched as the obvious and apparently very genuine surprise and excitement in the ladies voice there.

Can anyone translate what she/they are saying?

Elf

In the first half of the video, one guy is asking the clarity of the video and some other guy replies as 3.2 megapixel. And then the girl is saying to take a video of it(possibly in another camera), and the girl continues to say that the object was cool looking and it was stationary for a long time.

[edit on February 21st, 2009 by peacejet]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hello ATSers, After viewing this video a couple of times I have to say it is a reflection in the car window. It appears that there is traffic behind the car, cars with there headlights on. As for the part where the light moves to the right it could be a motorcycle. When the truck goes by I believe the speed of the truck threw off the cameras focus...hhmmmm..yeah..Just want to add that I am a firm believer in UFOs and am not a skeptic....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

It appears, to me, that this may be a daylight recording of something like the Hessdalen phenomenon

* One explanation attributes the phenomenon to an incompletely understood combustion process in the air involving clouds of dust from the valley floor containing scandium.[2] Some sightings though, have been identified as misperceptions of astronomical bodies, aircraft, car headlights, and mirages.[3]

* One recent hypothesis suggests that the lights are formed by a cluster of macroscopic Coulomb crystals in a plasma produced by the ionization of air and dust by Alpha particles during radon decay in the dusty atmosphere. Several physical properties (oscillation, geometric structure, and light spectrum) observed in Hessdalen lights phenomenon can be explained through the dust plasma model.[4] Radon decay produces alpha particles (responsible by helium emissions in HL spectrum) and radioactive elements such as polonium. In 2004, Teodorani[5][6] showed an occurrence where a higher level of radioactivity on rocks was detected near the area where a large light ball was reported. In fact, when radon is released into air, its solid decay products readily attach to airborne dust.[7] A new computer simulation shows that dust immersed in ionized gas (i.e., dusty plasmas) can organize itself into double helixes. The simulations suggested that under conditions commonly found in space, the dust particles first form a cylindrical structure that sometimes evolved into helical structures. Along some spirals, the radius of the helix was seen to change abruptly from one value to another and then back again, providing a mechanism for storing information in terms of the length and radius of a section of a spiral. Hessdalen Lights may take the helical structure. Surprisingly, dusty plasmas may also assume this structure.[8]

* Another hypothesis explains HL as a product of piezoelectricity generated under specific rock strains (Takaki and Ikeya, 1998)[9] because many crystal rocks include quartz grains which produce an intense charge density. In a recent paper, based in the dusty plasma theory of HL (Paiva and Taft, 2010), it is suggested that piezoelectricity of quartz cannot explain a peculiar property assumed by the HL phenomenon – the presence of geometrical structures in its center.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join