It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Discussion, Best proof of visitation? I think so!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

yea, but they cannot CREATE the radioactivity left behind by the legit ones.

Yea, people will turn away (attention) because of students making circles, but if we keep on mentioning the radioactivity left behind, while the university students CC's don't... then you would say that the CC"s are incomplete.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I agree whole heartedly, i saw the MIT show a few years ago and it showed just how difficult and dangerous it is to even try and replicate CCs(cant find a link for the actual show though), i was just saying the general population fail to see CCs as proof anymore from the prevelance of hoaxers. I believe there is so much more to CCs than we think even if its not alien related it doesnt seem to be man made.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Iv'e been following crop circles for as long as i was old enough to recognize the phenomenon, and having followed it for about 10 years now (honostly since i was in grade school) and checking Lucy Pringles site daily during the season, it becomes very obvious that not only are crop circles directly related to ET's, but they are also directly related to our spiritual nature and the physics of the universe.

Also, if you want basic, undeniable truth of higher intelligence creating crop circles, go ahead and watch this video series, i do believe it is Bob Lazar that hosts this 9 part presentation. He basically proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Alien Face crop circle holding the Binary disc is undeniably related to roswell, and is not of this worlds creation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
Iv'e been following crop circles for as long as i was old enough to recognize the phenomenon, and having followed it for about 10 years now (honostly since i was in grade school) and checking Lucy Pringles site daily during the season, it becomes very obvious that not only are crop circles directly related to ET's, but they are also directly related to our spiritual nature and the physics of the universe.

Also, if you want basic, undeniable truth of higher intelligence creating crop circles, go ahead and watch this video series, i do believe it is Bob Lazar that hosts this 9 part presentation. He basically proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Alien Face crop circle holding the Binary disc is undeniably related to roswell, and is not of this worlds creation.

www.youtube.com...

hey, your right, good presentation (so far), thanks for adding to this thread. i want more discussion on this so other viewers, truth seekers, and even skeptics can have a lick or two at this phenomenon, but were more worried about the flying objects in the sky, when we have CC's to decode and understand.

again, thanks for contributing to this thread, ill watch the rest of the presentation.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I've seen 100s or pics of crop circles and they are fascinating but every one of them COULD have been done by humans overnight.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
I've seen 100s or pics of crop circles and they are fascinating but every one of them COULD have been done by humans overnight.

But explain the ones with the radiation... no one has come up with that yet.... its allways (could be done by humans) but the proof is in the pudding dont u think? (soil samples with radiation around the circles)

it cannot be easily duplicated... a least the radiation...

i cannot stand how someone can say (can be easily duplicated) but when radioactive trace evidence cannot be explained around the CC.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
[edit on 21-4-2009 by srb2001]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3

The Chilbolton 'Arecibo message', made in August 2001, is one of the most controversial and interesting of all crop circles. It introduces a new element of binary code with a discrete message into a 30-year pattern of geometric designs with non-specific messages. Paul Vigay's article written after he personally visited the formation site and posted on his Crop Circle Research web site is reproduced below.

Sort of O.T., but as a sidenote to this thread, Paul Vigay died mysteriously on Feb. 20, 2009.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by srb2001

Originally posted by bskivss3

The Chilbolton 'Arecibo message', made in August 2001, is one of the most controversial and interesting of all crop circles. It introduces a new element of binary code with a discrete message into a 30-year pattern of geometric designs with non-specific messages. Paul Vigay's article written after he personally visited the formation site and posted on his Crop Circle Research web site is reproduced below.

Sort of O.T., but as a sidenote to this thread, Paul Vigay died mysteriously on Feb. 20, 2009.

they always die mysteriously.

how did he die?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join