It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Tries Closing Down Federal Reserve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

I agree. But when I started a thread that supported returning to the Gold Standard, I was essentially cut down. No one seemed to think it was feasible, since no one else in the world had a precious metal backed currency.
I still believe we should be on a gold, silver, platnum based currency. Any precious metal that backs up our currency would work.
I believe we should have an immediate, INDEPENDENT accounting of the amount of gold in in Fort Knox, then we should return to the Gold Standard for our currency. Paper ain't worth nothin'.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by arizonascott

Well, I didn't want to say it. But I totally agee with it.
I suppose the guys in black will show up now.

That cracked me up when I read it!

As Fannie Lou Hamer said: “...you can pray until you faint. But unless you get up and try to do something, God is not going to put it in your lap!”

Great acts of patriotism all over the world may be over due, and badly needed...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
Here you go, a big fat STAR and a big fat FLAG. we need to move onto silver, or something. this printing money is never going to work.

I say get rid of money...

I wrote a book, an entertaining story, whithin which I present a way to accomplish this.

It is linked in my sig.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The documentary Zeitgeist explains this conspiracy in detail.

It's a great movie. Here is a link to the section on the Federal Reserve.

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
As a Mason and Knights Templar I can say that the video posted was compelling until they through in Masonry and Albert Pike into the mix. The letter Albert Pike "wrote" is a forgery and copy of the Protocols of the elders of zion, another well known hoax. Now, I do think that there is something to the Rothschild banking cartel, but please leave Masonry out of it. There's no such thing as a "high ranking Mason, and the 33rd degree is simply an honor bestowed on hard working Scottish Rite Masons. Is it elite sure, but so are other exclusive clubs. It doesn't mean that they're pulling the strings of the world. I've known some 33rd degree Masons and although they're excellent men and Masons they definitely aren't part of some despotic cabal looking to overthrow the world. If Masonry were in charge of the world there would be no violence and hatred in the world. This is obviously not the case.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
JFK was from an established Illuminati family. Among the reasons for his death was the Federal Reserve, his interest in shutting down the CIA and restricting the Pentagon and the issuing of Silver Certificates. What really shows is how naive he was regarding their reaction. I think it reflects a kind of naivete that Illuminati family members have (or had) about what the organization is all about.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Very nicely written! As a programmer for a living however I don't see how I would be able to live and pay the bills during the transition if my code was open source.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen to Obama or anyone in his administration if he were to sign and order similar to Executive Order 11110?

Was there any president since then to challenge the Feds this directly?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I got the same reaction when I started my own thread about returning to the gold standard. Responders thought it would work, because no other country pegged paper money to something of actual value. Just because other countries have fiat money doesn't mean we have to operate on a house of cards that WILL fall.
Base money on gold and silver. It is, unlike the Fed, practical and legal.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I would say most people do not know, and have no idea. Most people don't even think about the Fed, after all, that's a Federal Institution, isn't it? (no, it's a Private Banking Institution) I knew about Executive Order No. 11110 from researching the Federal Reserve, my bane, my enemy, and I would do most anything to tear them down and seize their vast assets and return them to the Treasury, where they belong....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It appears that anyone that tries to mess with the Federal Reserves, offenders get their brains air conditioned.

People have vocally challenged the Federal Reserve, but none have dared make a direct attack from the top like this since. I think Kennedy forgot who put him in his place of power, and they made an example out of him.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join