It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Silver Coin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bafaz

I am not sure about that date but you make an interesting connection to Solomons Temple.

What about 9/11 pillars of solomon, you know whats going in the place of WTC's, Freedom Tower, however they announced that they had changed the name to the One World Trade Center and it is expected to be complete in 2012, our modern day tower of Babel.

Oh and Prevenge I just thought about this. Maybe when they introduce the amero they will get support by the financial crisis as people will demand the return of the Gold Standard. However, at a later time they might modify the standard like you said.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Silver and Gold are very precious metals. Even after the global economic crisis the price of these two metals remain unchanged or became high in some countries. I don't think its a bad idea if Amero and the NWO world bank are using silver bullion coin.

Thanks
Ver Sills

Silver Bullion Coins

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Ver Sills]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Those are some crazy coins. Daniel Carr has alot of weird coins on his site. Well maybe not weird but neat anyway. At least the Amero is only a concept. For now. I wonder if and when they will implement the Amero Currency. Im not to sure if it would be a good or a bad thing. I mean i guess the bad is we would be under one currency and getting ever closer to the NWO. But then again as far as im concerned the NWO has been in effect for a while now and its just slowly building to its climax. And no i really dont want to share currency with mexico or canada. infact wouldnt that make things worse considering mexico's economy is even more down the [snip] than the U.S. or Canada? who knows.

[Mod Edit: Please don't circumvent censors]

Please read:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2010/7/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Where Antarctica is supposed to be there is fire. This represents Hell. Where the Arctic Sea is, this represents Heaven.

There are 7 regions out of 10 being shown. This may be reference to Revelation's Seven-Headed Beast which is usually thought of as 7 nations.

So there are 3 hidden regions and there are 3 specific numbers missing. Remember, in NWO lore, the Illuminati is behind creating and controlling the NWO. The Illuminati means the "Enlightened." Enlightened see through the dark (through the hidden).

The numbers that are hidden are 1, 2, and 5.
1+2+5 = 8. These 3 will become part of the NWO, but remain hidden at that point, but "Post-Change 8th is 666." Literally, after the 3 regions (they make up "the 8th") join the NWO, then the "Mark of the Beast" or what probably represents the time of Revelations is upon us. Or maybe this happens after those 3 regions may be conquered by the NWO.
Each hidden nation represents part of the "Mark of the Beast", so each represents a "6."

The regions not shown seem to be the European Union, Russia, and the Middle East.

As for the "pyramid" and the "All Seeing Eye" it always looked to me that there wasn't a pyramid, but a set of steps leading up to "God" or the "Great Architect" or whatever.

Anyway, I guess we'd have to ask the artist what they were trying to imply by the design to really know.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

thanks for this find. i have a coin from the 1980 with the same idea around it made of silver. it says one world trade unit on its back. ill post a pic if you want me to. s and f

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

NWO silver rounds and all the symbolism, cryptic numbers & imagery is taken so seriously by some of you conspiracy freaks. It's a splendid silver ounce round / coin / currency of the 2nd coming of delusions.

Ok my theory is (look at it objectively) so as to not undermine your own logical intelligence.

Ten world regions :

1 is Israel
2 is England
3 is U.S.A

and so forth

Post change 8th which is China the sleeping giant to change - gaining number 1 as world super power which we all know is happening along with India. After China Gains Global Economic Supremacy the sky will fall in and the 4 horseman will ride in on a wave of mutilation as End Days Arrive and Jesus can suck my cock.

It's truly amusing reading some of the paranoid delusions I've encountered in my first and probably last time on this site.
Keep it up as it's great source for my stand-up routine called =aliens destroyed the world trade centers and they're working for the CIA & KGB to microchip our cocks so we can't breed with opposing religious factions and the moon's a flat disk.

Ahhh back to reality

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

NWO silver rounds and all the symbolism, cryptic numbers & imagery is taken so seriously by some of you conspiracy freaks. It's a splendid silver ounce round / coin / currency of the 2nd coming of delusions.

Ok my theory is (look at it objectively) so as to not undermine your own logical intelligence.

Ten world regions :

1 is Israel
2 is England
3 is U.S.A

and so forth

Post change 8th which is China the sleeping giant to change - gaining number 1 as world super power which we all know is happening along with India. After China Gains Global Economic Supremacy the sky will fall in and the 4 horseman will ride in on a wave of mutilation as End Days Arrive and Jesus can suck my cock.

It's truly amusing reading some of the paranoid delusions I've encountered in my first and probably last time on this site.
Keep it up as it's great source for my stand-up routine called =aliens destroyed the world trade centers and they're working for the CIA & KGB to microchip our cocks so we can't breed with opposing religious factions and the moons a flat disk.

Ahhh back to reality

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Ten world regions :

1 is Israel
2 is England
3 is U.S.A

and so forth

Keep it up as it's great source for my stand-up routine called =aliens destroyed the world trade centers and they're working for the CIA & KGB to microchip our cocks so we can't breed with opposing religious factions and the moons a flat disk.

Ahhh back to reality

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ver Sills

Ten world regions :

1 is Israel
2 is England
3 is U.S.A

and so forth

Ahhh back to reality

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Ten world regions :

1 is Israel
2 is England
3 is U.S.A

and so forth

Ahhh back to reality

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

Ten world regions :

1 is Israel
2 is England
3 is U.S.A

and so forth

Ahhh back to reality

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

yep them crop circles are so sophisticated like a a person who goes incognito as 'elf' because it was the elves riding unicorns that created them.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The magical silver came from the moon and the governments covering all grounds as the world trade center was made of pure silver. That's what ignited the demolition bombs inserted by aliens during 1977 working for the CIA and all associated with the bomb installments have been reported alien abductees ? yep well um ... think about that .... mad #s happenen bro

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ver Sills

Yep silvers a precious metal. Hoard as much a you can because the alien technology for breaking the speed of light is produced by spinning silver rounds in a high velocity electron accelerator and SEE the link silver rounds are....?....round ....and....so are crop circles....I mean...crop rounds....THATS the link...I can't believe I've been so blind....circles...dude....musta been during my abduction...Whooo bro

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

Yep they are some crazy coins. Obviously have super natural powers. I mean bro silver is silver and them coins have to have crop circle powers. I've eeeevn heard of crop squares ... that's some sophisticated s#@t bro ? And think about Pi 3.1478863087363 ....3.1 ? 3.1 is a decimal point away from 31.103 troy ounce ... tell me that's not freaky bro ? darn 3.1 ... 3.111111 I see Jesus coming..............

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
this is minted BY A PRIVATE COMPANY, the symbols mean nothing, because they are what a particular customer ordered them to look like, as far as the design....now if this was minted by a large, well-known, sovereign nation or groups of nations, there would be some interest to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join