It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Silver Coin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I can't find that this has already been posted before.

There has been much talk about the Amero and the NWO world bank. Now we can all buy into the NWO, literally!

The silver bullion coin features the NWO pyramid and eye on the front and the ten NWO world regions on the reverse. There are some interesting details on the coins but I leave picking these out to the ATS community.

I was amazed by these, so I dug a little deeper. It turns out they are not our next global currency but were designed by Terbo Teb an artist from San Fransisco. They are even available on eBay for the cost of $21 plus postage and packaging!

eBay NWO Silver Coin

Jason Hommel makes some interesting points here:

Jason Hommel Site

Hommel suggests that silver should be used in place of our fiat currencies and questions if the Amero will be a silver currency.

This is clearly issued by a private mint but it does have a certain sense of unease about it!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

In a way Silver would be better, as a "common" currency...greater availability...more diverse distribution...I could deal with that...

Gold is/will be held by "them"...push Silver down...buy!!!! THEN...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I agree, silver would make a far superior currency but my concern is that unless you have silver already, if the dollar crashes we will end up with a currency rate mismatch.

I would imagine that the exchange rate for a dead dollar to a new silver currency, would be low, very low. Would we then have to exchange our life savings/pensions/etc for a few silver coins worth $20 by today's price? What if you have a mortgage? Would that then massively inflate with a conversion to a new currency?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

That's what "they're" counting on...GOLD...if we "snark" 'em on silver...haha..think about it?

[edit on 2/17/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Interesting. I wonder where these were actually minted.

"Post Change 8th is 666" this is "The Seventh Silver Standard" so the eighth would then be the chip.

I am guessing Obama is "change" so we can expect to see 666 after his time has expired? Wierd.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The next currency (world) after the next currency (regional) will be backed by "0s and 1s"....digi-money. The transition currency will have to be backed nominally by specie (gold and silver) but after that it will be digital fiat but there will be no "currency in circulation". Everything will be electronic and thus all accountable and controllable. The business cycle will be controlled by the collective state (world) bank and we will no longer have booms and busts, inflation or deflation. But first, the birthing pains.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
interesting how there's flames where antarctica...

symbolizing global warming /intensified sun activity melting the ice to create a new continent for settlement?

it says "POST-CHANGE 8TH IS 666" ..

post pole shift?

post global change?

lets try to find some hints as to what the 8th is 666 means?

length in years after an 8th of time has passed?
what date marks the 8th?

also check this out.. - www.newworldorder.org...

and the obama silver coin -

-

[edit on 17-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I thought they were talking about money changes and currencies.

Your guess makes sense though and is as good as any.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ok, does anyone know who produced these coins?
I assume it is a private mint to make money out of cheaper silver.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It really would be a good idea with the silver currency thing.

Maybe a silver coin the size of a dime, then one the size of a penny, nickel, quarter, half dollar, 1oz coin etc. It could work it say we had a single unit currency with low value coins made or silver and higher value coins made of palladium.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
They sure do associate the rising sun with Obama don't they?

Maybe he is the figurehead of a New World Order, he is not nearly as scary as the incompetent ways of GW though.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Maybe it equates it to the Chinese olympics, started on 08/08/2008 at 8:08 am.
I read an article, that I just tried to find, about all the weird symbolic things that happened there. I couldn't find it.

But I did read that a phoenix was supposed to light the fire, but it wouldn't work the way they wanted, and the theme of the Olympics was the phoenix and also the Olympic torch logo was the fire phoenix. The Phoenix is symbolic of the new creation (bird) rising out of the ashes of the old.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
maybe the if THIS coin is the beginning of the "7th Silver Standard" .. like it says on the coin..

then only after the "planetary change" .. where the NWO is completely installed..

will then there be an "8th Silver Standard" .. where the purity will be .666 pure silver? instead of the version it says now at .999 pure silver?

-

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
maybe the if THIS coin is the beginning of the "7th Silver Standard" .. like it says on the coin..

then only after the "planetary change" .. where the NWO is completely installed..

will then there be an "8th Silver Standard" .. where the purity will be .666 pure silver? instead of the version it says now at .999 pure silver?

It's funny I thought about the exact same thing after my last post. The Mayan Calendar long count maybe? Of course 7th also pertaining to Silver not gold. the weight if the silver should also be considered.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Mom's Silver Shop

It looks like a mom-and-pop shop that specializes in minting coins of silver bullion for fun and profit.

There's a whole collection of different types of coins, from pirate doubloons to Indian head coins, to Obama commemoratives to NWO coins.

Joyce probably made it to promote sales. Like the other coins. After all, who wouldn't want a coin that was supposedly minted for the New World Order?

Heck, I'd buy all her coins if I had the money to spare...

EDIT 1: Good find, however.

But, why would the NWO mint coins only to sell them on eBay?

EDIT 2: It's interesting how the different Unions are listed. I'm assuming that it's not only in numerical, but in chronological order?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by FreddyAuratus]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
mom looks posessed.

a skull and compass
2 palms.. the columns of the masonic lodge..
with a "dawn" between them.
check this out..

and a skull with guns
and some sort of .. cymatic or EMF pattern stemming from a sun

-

[edit on 18-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yep and a masonic buffalo with a NWO Indian

We're onto something here guys!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Yep and a masonic buffalo with a NWO Indian

We're onto something here guys!

lol aw ya got me mister chadwickus.. you're all ways there with the snappy answers to stupid questions..

silly me..
i shouldn't place any thought into .999 pure silver coins with new world order pyramids and obama on them..

thanks for setting ALL of us straight.. and for reminding us of how silly a proposition it is to think about things.

thanks

you're always there for us.

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I haven't got ya!

I'm just throwing up this coin so the whole picture is clear.

For all we know the Indian and buffalo may have some significance as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I haven't got ya!

I'm just throwing up this coin so the whole picture is clear.

For all we know the Indian and buffalo may have some significance as well.

Royal Antideluvian Order of Buffalo-
antideluvian meaning pre-deluge.. pre "apocalyptic flood"
www.raobgle.org.uk...

www.stichtingargus.nl...

from -www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi my name is phil and I’m 16, my dad and mum split up about 6-7 years ago, I was seeing my dad for about 2 years after that – until he disappeared and stopped seeing me. I’ll get straight to the point, my mum told me recently that he was in an association called the ‘Royal order of buffalo’s’, my mum said that my dad would never mention a word to her about it and would always respond ‘it’s a charity, that’s all Im allowed to tell you’. I’ve done research on google but I cant find exactly what im looking for, although I’ve come up with a couple of things and I’ve put my own judgement below them.

www.indians.org...

[A clearer understanding of the spiritual significance of feathers and the headdress in both the American Indian tradition as well as that of the Mayan tradition can be ascertained from the following excerpts:]

"Quetzalcoatl, the feathered or plumed serpent, represents kundalini which is the movement of energy from the Earth to the base of the spine, then up the spine. This serpent/fire represents transcendence.

yay. I learnded more because of your mockinating sarcasmatude! woooo!

-

<<   2  3 >>

join