It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Time is definitely changing, especially in the dream world. When I wake up from a dream I often feel like I have been on the other side for so long it can take a moment to remember who I am, or where I am, then it all floods back.

I know that when I go out into the world today I will change the course of everyones life on this earth.

When I hold the door for that old woman, if I put change in the meter of another guy's car and tell the meter maid to shoo or if I'm doing a soul retrieval or extraction, I am changing the entire world.

The ripples of actions from a single man are echoed through the entire human race as a collective.

Its entirely possible that by a years time, a positive/negative action could accumulate to something so powerful that it would prevent or cause catastrophe.

When we step out into the world today will we transmute the low vibrations that are projected?

In my view, this is where the ego comes into account to replay old emotions and feelings within ourselves. Even though we may be arguing with a friend - the scenario in our minds could be rooted in an event long since past.

None of us are perfect, We are all wounded, but we can just stop - be still - deep breath - I love you

What else is there really?

I walk this world as I set myself ablaze, to find those who may be lost in the dark - I cannot save them.

We can only walk the path and if they feel the truth in this they will have a light of their own to walk their path.

I have the feeling that no matter what happens, everything is going to be fine.

Why?

Because I'm still alive.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join