It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

first article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
made my first article the other day
its called the energy farm
search it and let me know what you think ,
plus do we get 10 000 points for writing an article, i think i heard that once

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The article looked to contain some good information, but there are some formatting things we can go over to improve the look and flow of the article.

I'll be back shortly and we can go over some tips.

Good start.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
like i said it was my first article, but i would greatly appreciate any tips you can give me to help me in the future,
Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Take a look at your article now.

The Energy Farm

Notice some of the changes I have made. (adding an image, making proper headings for sources, etc.)

I would try to come up with a way to separate all of your information into sections. Right now it's just one big block of text, which can be intimidated to a lot of people.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks man
duly noted, i will try to make future articles more eye friendly

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well that's looking like a nice article to be honest mate, congrats
A couple of points though, it is written 100% the same as you posted it in your thread, including the "The reason I am posting this is because I wanted others to know as I do", which isn't a massive problem, but TinWiki should just be an article, not a thread - I've added the "written by individual" banner to it, not as in its one sided, just because of that small part, I'll go through it and take that part out in a minute, the only other part is the links which are good but not labeled properly; but well done that's a good article.

new topics

top topics

join