It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul says stimulus documentation was impossible to read

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
circleof13.blogspot.com...

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

Sound familiar?

Notice Who is standing behind TPOTUS these days?
In fact most of the higher up Politicians these days are involved somehow with Bankers/Wall St/Lobbists...

Edit: Glen Becks on a roll tonite...

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I started an Excel spreadsheet to try and detail this monster bill line-by-line and summarize it. It is difficult to read because it has so many references that send you to other sources (such as sections of other Acts, etc.). It also is clear that it was not well thought out and the handwritten changes are distracting. I am trying to also put each funding line and when it must be used by. Some of this simply won't get spent - it doesn't seem like there is enough time. I figure 15% of these funds will never hit the economy at all (and that is a conservative estimate).

I still have a long way to go on this but someday I will post it - unless someone else beats me to it. For some reason I enjoy stuff like this.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

"Why am I always being asked to prove these systems aren't secure? The burden of proof ought to be on the vendor. You ask about the hardware. 'Secret.' The software? 'Secret.' What's the cryptography? 'Can't tell you because that'll compromise the secrecy of the machines.'... Federal testing procedures? 'Secret'! Results of the tests? 'Secret'! Basically we are required to have blind faith."

Uhh.....yeah....push da button....pray hard it registers your way. Sometimes human beings can be kind of funny huh? Blind faith with so much on the line. You're not too blame here, just those whom kept you ignorant for so long.

Guess thats why the ammunition has been flying off the walls. Hope the ammunition is being collected by the people, for the people. Funny thing is, most people have forgot how to defend themselves let alone clean a gun/rifle. What are they these tame beings going to do with such things?

I'm amazed a Revolution hasn't taken place after all that the people have had to bear......and worst yet.....many knowing how and why it happened to them. We all 'sense' what is about to go down real soon, just be prepared when your time comes.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So sad.
I cant believe you, americans, lost the oportunity to elect Ron Paul.
I wish i could vote him as president of my country.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join