It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tattoos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just wanted to share a few pictures and articles that I came across regarding folks and getting Obama tattoos. I found this to be a little funny and a little disturbing all at the same time. I just wonder what these people will think, if things don't work out for them, or if the person they saw Obama being, doesn't come to light. Laser removal can get very expensive.

Pictures:

Obama Tattoo 1

Obama Tattoo 2

Tattoo Shops:

Obama Tattoo offered in D.C. shop

Around 100 done in Oklahoma shop

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Being a tattoo lover, I think this is as stupid as getting someone's name tattooed on you.

Not everyone uses reason and logic in their everyday lives

[edit on 2/13/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've been disappointed way too many times by politicians to ever think about getting inked with one of their names.

But some people seem to think that Obama is some sort of Messiah.

As always with a change in leadership, I hope for the best but in my heart, I don't really expect much.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To each his/her own I guess, but IMO, it's pretty damn dumb LOL. Why anyone would get the name or image of a celeb (and that is what Obama is IMO) is beyond me. Do these people realize that tattoo's are perminent & removal is both painful & costly?

I have tattoo's myself, but they were well thought, orginal & years in the making. Each representing a part of my heritage and who I am.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The only names I would ever consider having a tattoo for would be if I were president and they were the names of soldiers I had sent to war that were KIA. And even then it would not be public knowledge of it having been done.

It would serve me as a permanent reminder and a personal memorial of the results of my decisions.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Not one county in Oklahoma voted Obama, in the elections!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ewwww! if i saw one of these people i would point and laugh and the kick them in the shin; they dont even know what hes going to do. hes been in office for like a month and alredy broken afew promises..this is why the world thinks americans are retards

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People can do what they want. When they sober up and/or wake up from the fog they are in they will have buyers remorse, and they'll be stuck with a tatoo of a lawyer-politician. Lovely.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
this is like the idiot who gets the names of all of his skank ex-girlfriends names tattood on him and crosses them off one by one. and a politician?!?!?! are kidding me

top topics

join