It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 994: To remove the incentives and loopholes that encourage illegal aliens to come to the United

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

H.R. 994: To remove the incentives and loopholes that encourage illegal aliens to come to the United States...

www.govtrack.us

To remove the incentives and loopholes that encourage illegal aliens to come to the United States to live and work, provide additional resources to local law enforcement and Federal border and immigration officers, and for other purposes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
garymiller.house.gov

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Economic Stimulus Package Should Address Immigration
16 Illegals Sue Arizona Rancher--Claim violation of "rights."

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The full text of the legislation has not yet been made available from the Government Printing Office. I am curious exactly what the text of this bill is. As usual it may be a couple of days before it is made available.

the govtrack webpage reflects what is currently available on www.thomas.gov . In the mean time, the title of the bill seems to show that the US is going to attempt to further close the door on illegal immigrants. As soon as the full text of the legislation is available I will post it.

The bill sponsor website garymiller.house.gov... does not have any additional information regarding this bill as of yet.

My thoughts: I love not having to pay for an overpriced house. But I would be willing to pay a little more if it means my neighbors can pay their bills and put food on the table. My moto's. Stop outsourcing! By American!

www.govtrack.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Perfect timing!!!
I mean, illegals are supposedly already leaving, on account of their own choice (the economy). Something like this coulda prevented a LOT of damage 10 or 15 years ago. I am confused at what they are trying to accomplish with it now?
The damage has been done. There are too many already here to count. at a tremendous drain on the welfare system.... The real, working ones, are probably going back to Mexico because this well has been dried up.

...They finally realized we cannot afford to pay welfare for anchor babies?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Text of legislation now available. It is rather large so I will not post the entire text here. Just visit the link to view the whole thing. This will take me a few days to read through this and assimilate to form my on opinion.

Full legislation of H.R. 994

new topics

top topics

join