It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin denies mystery ABBA concert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

This is freaky, Putin has a concert with an ABBA cover band and is so ashamed that he puts a veil between him and the band so they can't clearly see his face, and then his people deny Putin was ever at the concert. If he was never there his people would say no comment. The more news articles I read about this leader with a KGB mindset, the more he reminds me of a villian in a bond film.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There's a guilt that comes along with being a manly man and liking ABBA, I should know.
An ABBA cover band is kind of lame though.

I bet he likes to listen to Manilow also.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This seems like a big case of payback to me. Somebody purposely dug for this information for a smear campaign. And sure I think some guys secretly do like the dancing queen song, but they would not be caught dead telling anybody they know and would deny it to the death. (I sang along to dancing queen once ! ) don't tell anybody. My wife does not know .

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
This seems like a big case of payback to me. Somebody purposely dug for this information for a smear campaign. And sure I think some guys secretly do like the dancing queen song, but they would not be caught dead telling anybody they know and would deny it to the death. (I sang along to dancing queen once ! ) don't tell anybody. My wife does not know .

oh but now she willl.... muahahahha

no veil of mystery for you!

I heard Putin wears pantyhose over his head when he plays with his Andy Gibb & Donny Osmond action figures.

-

[edit on 6-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Peace

No No he listens to a Manilow Cover Band.......

Im not sure why anybody cares or why he feels the need to cover this up. Must be the KGB in him.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
There's a guilt that comes along with being a manly man and liking ABBA, I should know.
An ABBA cover band is kind of lame though.

Peace

lol I'm with you bro. And I thought I was the only straight male on the planet that thinks ABBA was awesome.

join