It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Questions With UFO Researcher Paola Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A good buddy of mine just did an interview with UFO researcher Pola Harris that will answer a few questions for you all ....

Paola Leopizzi Harris (Italy/Europe/Vatican) www.paolaharris.com is an Italo-American photojournalist and investigative reporter in the field of extraterrestrial related phenomena research. She is also a widely published, free-lance writer, especially in Europe.

She has studied extraterrestrial related phenomena since 1979 and is on personal terms with many of the leading researchers in the field. From 1980-1986 she assisted Dr. J. Allen Hyneck with his UFO investigations and has interviewed many top military witnesses concerning their involvement in the government truth embargo.

In 1997, Ms. Harris met and interviewed Col. Philip Corso in Roswell, New Mexico and became a personal friend and confidante. She was instrumental in having his book ‘The Day After Roswell’, for which she wrote the preface, translated into Italian. She returned to Roswell in the summer of 2003 for the American debut of her newly revised book, ‘Connecting the Dots ;Making Sense of the UFO’ .

In 2007, she debuted her second book in Roswell at the 60th anniversary celebration, entitled: ‘Exopolitics: How does one speak to a Ball of Light? Exopolitical Challenges and Protocols for Future Contact’. It speaks of the Orb and Light Sphere Phenomena including the sphere's seen during StS-75 NASA Footage. She is in the new video ‘Fastwalkers’ put out by Safespace Producer Robert Miles and her interview of Canadian ex-Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer, has been translated into 6 languages, and the DVD is currently on Google video.

She has spoken all throughout Europe, (Ireland, England Switzerland, Germany and Belgium) of the importance of full disclosure. Her new non-profit association, Starworks Italia, will continue to bring American speakers to Italy and promote disclosure and exo-political dialogue worldwide. She has a regular column in ‘Area 51 UFO Magazine’, has written for Nexus, Australia, Explora, among others publications.

Paola lives in Rome and Boulder, Colorado and has a Masters degree in Education. She teaches history and photojournalism and online classes in Exopolitics for Dr. Michael Salla's Exopolitics Institute, for which she is International Liaison Director.

Interview can be read here : www.australia.to...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by jpvskyfreak]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't know this person or know of this person but with such a long introduction I am reminded of the now infamous "lipstick on a pig" line. Her recent UFO experience sounds interesting and not too disimilar from one that I had. Then I got to the second question and she is already plugging her new book. Now I get suspicious of those in the "movement" who profit from writing stuff with as much or less depth as some of our threads here on ATS.
The Masters of Education sounds good but I think (I may be wrong) that a great many school teachers have that as well. Thank god- its great. But it isn't a PhD in Astrophysics from MIT. The teaching at the exoploitics institute isn't impressive to me either.
The rest of the write up is speaking here and there and writing this and that. I guess my point, if I were forced to have on in this post, is that these experts may not be so expert if after almost 30 years they still have not provided difinitive proof of otherworldly contact. I don't have proof either.

sorry to be a bummer

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good find S&F.

I have to agree with his answers regarding us being able to accept and deal with mass disclosure.

Also in his views on asking which races are good and which are bad. He's right in saying that we cannot know, for we have never met aliens, or really know what they're about and what they believe.

Ofcourse there are good and bad in every society of people, human or not. But the fact that they haven't taken us over already and are allowing us to gain such technological advancement and spritual advancement must count for something shouln't it?

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OK question 6 of the interview states that she has pictures of aliens on her website related to the Maurizio Cavallo case but I can't find them there. Question 8, again plugs her first book. This stuff makes me sick. Be interesting and then I will buy the book. Please don't try to hypnotize me by repetition. I am sure she is wonderful just you know - enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
OK you guys, if you should have any questions about the interview, or the character of Paola, I'll be glad to answer whatever I can. Feel free to ask on this thread, or email me through the article itself.

But I will tell you, I have found Paola to be extremely knowledgeable about her subject, while being one of the very few people on this planet to be welcomed into the homes (and lives) of such incredible researchers as: Allen Hynek, John Mack, and Colonel Corso. This intimacy will show through in her works, and there is a tremendous amount of information she has has gleaned from these men.

I understand your point about her mentioning of her books, but she's worked many years to compile what's in there, and we all need to make a living, no? So look her up, learn a bit about her, and you'll find she has earned her stature as a genuine researcher who can stand with the best. she is also, I think you'll soon find, to be the strongest link we may ever have to what goes on within the Vatican's walls, regarding this truth.

But if nothing else, I hope you did find some answers to your questions somehwere in the 20.

All the best,
Dennis

new topics

top topics

join