It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I still find this an interesting topic, just did a google search on alien mind controll and there are tons of sites about it. From silent invasion and sleeper agents to abductions... There even are BOOKS about it!?
And i thought i was unique when i stumbled upon this!

I like the part where they can manipulate time. What if it doesn't really go that far back, but is just faked documents?
To make us welcome the artists formerly known as gods, while in reality they aren't and just stumbled across us after we sent our coordinates back in the 60's? What a stupid idea that was.... Very naive.

The thing is perhaps its not just alien mind control it could be humans controling other humans, or even sentient robots controlling humans!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You know, I mentioned in another thread that I was hoping Obama planned on going out with a bang and meant it along the lines of ruffling a few political feathers, but PLEASE let it be this. For my birthday.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I know the OP states "human agents" operating for them.
Which kind of brings me back to square one: nobody could keep a secret like that for so long!
Yet here we are discussing it... It would be a betrayal a bit, why are just the few allowed to know?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: soygreen2k

Hey I was wondering with that instant kill thing. Can they just push a button on a computer and instantly kill someone? How does it work? Please get back to me, I'm dying to know.
edit on 14-6-2016 by Rloc1989 because: Forgot something

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join