It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

I'm guessin we will switch to geothermal, which is enough to literally power us forever.

With the new system of crime prevention, what would be considered crime? With the money system gone, what would be considered a major crime that is detected? Kinda confusing.

Also some of the stuff at the end sounds like the venus project. Thats a good thing.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by LeTan]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by LeTan]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
And everybody here just takes the OP as fact? Or, at least, highly plausible? When it's source is given as the friend of an anonymous internet denizen?

I'm, in a way, impressed.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

Doesn't seem like they are taking it as fact, but it's good to hear positive things once in awhile, even if it starts off dark.

If you're referring to me, I'm asking him these questions based on his claims. Doesn't hurt to learn more even if it is false. We all like to read fiction books sometimes don't we?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

could you give us a prediction about something that will happen in a couple weeks?

something is always happening in the world like, I don't know, a widespread power outage in North America?

throw us a bone, why don't you...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this post. I have read much about this from various different sources in UFOLOGY, RELIGIOUS VISIONARIES, ANGEL MESSAGES, Historical research such as the mayans. It resonates with me as a real possibility. it explains so much more about what we are doing here then just spinning around in an empty vaccum. Quantum physics has actually proved that atoms and particles can be manipulated, read the field by Lynn McTaggart. C'mon there's got to be more to it. I have also seen many ufo's and they conmmunicate with me to a certain extent so I have my proof.

Great post and so refreshing to kow there is some one elde who knows about this info. It can get very lonley when youve got no one to talk about it with!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
My God Ray tells me most of the original post was made up out of creative licence. That said, there are extraordinary things to be discouvered out there, so who knows, coincidentally some of it might be true.

But president of the US as president of the world is a stupid idea and seems manipulational. The US is imploding under the weight of trying to maintain a de facto empire. Geopolitical supremacy never works. The only thing resembling world governance is the elitist crypto mafia that controls finance and corporativism (and by consequence mostly everything else, indirectly).

And other things rubbed me the wrong way, the whole post read like sci-fi for pre-teens. Now excuse me, I have to go renew my universal civilization saucer driving licence.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This is all stuff and nonsense I am afraid.

I am basing my opinion on the fact that the OP has cited his source as being a person from the FBI.

This person has furnished all the info and is therefore accountable for all of it's authenticity/accuracy.

If one part of the OP is proven to be wrong then it is reasonable to assume the rest is bunk - or at the very least highly questionable.

This being the case...

..it was stated that Saddam Hussein and various other leaders, know of and are/were in total disagreement with this Universal gathering of beings (likened to the Star Trek/Star Wars councils etc.).

This is absolutely, totally and undeniably false and here is why:

Where, anywhere, in the public domain has this council been derided by these leaders?

Where is the YouTube video?

Where is the public announcement in their own country where they have total control of their own media?

Had there been a Universal council, and had there been high level opposition to it, we would know about it aready.

TPTB are not effective enough to totally cover information like that and any opposing leader would absolutely get that information out.

This being the case, the rest is BS.

However, it is a very good read and good to get all of these theories, suppositions or whatever you want to call them, in to one place.

Just don't cite it as fact from a friend in an agency when it clearly is not.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
That was a good read, though. I don't buy it...

That bit about Trent Reznor being an alien, caused an involuntary LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Jesus -
Um - didn't exist. The fact that this entire thread was dreamt up to promote Jesus - sad.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow. Ok this is pretty exciting, and it appears to be supported by the facts. I just hope when I become immortal I can get my own really cool spaceship and finally find a nice girl friend that completes me.

Oh yea and I hope all the children who have suffered and died untimely deaths in this world are reborne and granted everlasting peace and love.

Cool post man keep us posted.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The only part of all this I find hard to believe is this all being used by the FBI? All that tech is more than possible, likely in use now by the highest ranks of 'black' sectors yet the FBI?!? Thats the only part I find hard, not saying your lying, only that I would expect certain things from your list to be used by the NGO or again, 'black' groups, not the FBI.

Either way, whether you made this up or not, alot of it I agree with, still not sure your reason for including Jesus and God within this list, but still interesting information.

EMM

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Great STORY i could easily believe it true, i can pretty much link all that's said to movies or theories i have read or heard of most of my life so yes i have pretty much heard it all before.

But well written and interesting to read never the less. welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Good read, but I do doubt a great deal of it. I mean, I'd *like* to believe in most of it. The bit about Jesus and Obama was a wee bit too fantastical for my tastes.

I suppose the biggest thorn is the "friend in the FBI". I know it isn't easy or perhaps possible to provide proof that people here would actually accept as "real proof" of your friend and his statements. But a "friend in the FBI" is far too easy to use to debunk it all.

Which is a shame as most of it sounds very cool!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I won't say impossible but improbable, yes. Directed "rays" or any directed energy used to control or alter anything or anyone, without having clear line of sight access to the intended target, and NOT affecting all else in its path stops the entire story dead in its tracks for me. For every action an equal and opposite reaction is one of my basic litmus tests on any "theory". I too am hopeful for a world of peace and utopian bliss, yet for millenia humans have conspired hopeful from hopeless, creating and holding on to any and all that helps to make the "ride through our life" make sense. If balance is key there will always, always be (=) in any theory. I'll agree on more unknown then known, more to come then has come in the tomes of human understanding. Controlled media? Absolutely. Suppressed Technology? 100%. Suppressed Knowledge? No doubt. So what has to happen to make the few truly in charge, in control, in an instant of change, go away, relinquish power, allow this to occur and how does a plant of billions receive this with any semblence of order? (=) If it's a birthing of a new age and a passing from the old?, the pangs will be unmeasurable in our current understanding, wouldn't it? Nibiru, Mayans, 2012, Enuma Elish, Gilgamesh, Torah, Revelations, Jesus, Buddah, Area 51, Davinci code, Annunaki, Nephelim, Satan, Marduk, Enki, Enlil, Anu, Toth, Set, God Rays, Time Travel, Big Bang, Companion Stars, Global Warming, 911, Pearl Harbor, Constantine, Hitlers Concordant with the Catholic Church, The boys of Brazil, and the grassy knoll, craft crashes, nazca lines, the olmecs, the hopi legends, the day of night and day of day, the great flood, the world bank, rfid chips, the georgia stones, and anything else ever written or spoken, and the promise of being saved, From Ourselves, Will stay in our lives and cultures like question marks floating over head until (=). Possible? Yes. Probable When ?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I agree with most people on here it was an interesting read.. I like to keep an open mind however it is difficult to validate your claims based on heresay alone.. but on the whole I like where your story ends up.. so let hope most of it is factually accurate.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I am not worried about most of this stuff as I have a good tin foil helmet.

Seriously though, this is the type of "information" that gives good research a bad name.

Here some good info for you....

Its probably been noticed before don't really know but I thought it
might be more than a happenstance that the first bar code ever used
was at a grocery store near Dayton Ohio home of Wright Patterson AFB.
As you may know it has been said for years that captured UFO remains
and the technology therein have been kept and researched at Wright
Patterson AFB.

The Dayton area has been involved in the automatic identification and
data collection industry ever since that first pack of gum was scanned
at a supermarket. Dayton was the original headquarters of the Uniform
Code Council, which developed the UCC/EAN system. The organization has
since moved to New Jersey and been renamed GS1, which is the parent
organization to EPCglobal, the leading RFID standards organization.
GS1 maintains a call center in Dayton. Paxar, a longtime provider of
bar code and RFID printing and labeling systems, is headquartered
nearby, as is Procter & Gamble, which has been a pioneering early
adopter of RFID technology. Eberly noted the U.S. Air Force conducts
RFID research at the Wright Patterson Air Force Base outside Dayton.
The base serves as worldwide headquarters for the Department of
Defense's Automatic Identification Program.

Also, RFID tag and reader manufacturer Alien Technology opened its
RFID Solution Center in Dayton in 2006. Eberly said the city has
talked to the company about sharing resources with DRIC. www.rfidupdate.com

Alien Technology (A Dayton Area Company)

www.alientechnology.com...

What is RFID

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Logarock]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'm down...when is this going to kick in? I would LOVE to function simply for the appreciation of art, love, meditation, etc...and I want FORCE powers. Can I have a lightsaber? I'm not being condescending at all, I am quite serious!!!

Any information you have on helping to bring this about would be gladly accepted...U2U me.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What's to stop them from using these technologies to fake an alien invasion? The big leap in faith will be to believe they're alien in origin because they told us so (yes, alien in a certain respect anyways) I have a feeling things aren't going to make sense when/if this disclosure arrives. You know how 9/11 should have made sense if it was what it was? I think some people might see an agenda behind all of this. I'm just musing, but i believe there will be no more evidence that these guys aren't working for demons (some/most anyways) than there was before.
I have a feeling that we were supposed to be able to have all of these technologies by using only our minds....dunno just get that feeling...and if you believe that's more impossible than the very existance of the said technologies at all, then let's agree to disagree.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
if you are coing to cite your ` fbi friend ` as the validator of this " truth " at least have the common sense to stick to things that fall under FBIs remit

even if ANY of this were true - a single FBI guy would NOT be told it all

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
And everybody here just takes the OP as fact? Or, at least, highly plausible? When it's source is given as the friend of an anonymous internet denizen?

I'm, in a way, impressed.

I agree, but wonder what you are impressed with?

There are a lot of baloney stories like this on this forum, and people love it. They congratulate the OP? But then I didn't realize that people under 18 years of age can participate in the ATS forum until yesterday. It explains a lot.

I'm really disappointed, since I thought there were only adults here and that the emphasis is for truth for topics posted here.

It's amazing what can be sold to people here. It's all in the packaging and sales pitch.

Can we get any kind of proof? Maybe something that can be validated?

I have had a complete misunderstanding of this whole forum. But if it's all just for pure entertainment, then that's ok but lets make a distinction.

(And why do all of these incredible stories come from people who have just joined up?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join