It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Obama and Clinton honor a U.N. decision and release U.S. secret UFO and extraterrestrial files?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Will Obama and Clinton honor a U.N. decision and release U.S. secret UFO and extraterrestrial files?

www.examiner.com

President Barack Hussein Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton both face an immediate, international cross-roads at the United Nations on whether or not to honor a U.N. General Assembly (UNGA) Decision on releasing U.S. secret files on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and extraterrestrial life.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have just found this and thought I would post for all to see, what is extremely intersting is the fact that Denmark is now joining in by declassifying over 15,000 extraterrestrial related files. We are living in interesting times and each day there is something new to add/ find in regards to E.T.

My guess is that Obama will be the first president to release vital details about ET life, this will done through the media slowly but surely, next on the list will be some form of plantation on mars maybe trees. We shall wait and see in the not so far future.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The author of the article makes the assumption that other nations have released some UFO documents to comply with the UN Decision:

On January 28, 2009, 8 days after the inauguration of President Barack Hussein Obama, Denmark became the latest U.N. member nation, by releasing 15,000 of its secret unidentified flying object (UFO) and extraterrestrial-related files. With this official act, Denmark functionally complied part of UNGA Decision 33/426.

Since 2004, a number of U.N. member nations have undertaken some release of their secret UFO and extraterrestrial-related files, including Brazil, Chile, Denmark, France, Mexico, Peru, and the United Kingdom, in ad hoc partial compliance with UNGA Decision 33/426.

UNGA Decision 33/426 is if of 1978. I see no indication that it's because of this that some nations have released some of their UFO files.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What they have, we have already seen.
This is not the classified information we need.
That is not even accessible to Obama.
You watch what gets released, just the same stuff we have already seen.
No definitive proof and disclosure.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I would'nt think they would even have access to this information, would they?

More likely to be held within deep secretive millitary projects or black budget projects.

I find this thread of interest while we are on the subject Real X-Files hidden as trade secrets

Entirely possible that the information is held within the private sector.

Regards S_G

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
BUT this is also good to have in the public eye. these headlines and articles are at least a step in the right direction. if anything, to help warm up people whom do not believe.

i just hope to see full disclosure and watch the big news channels announcing the arrival of our new friends within my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
The author of the article makes the assumption that other nations have released some UFO documents to comply with the UN Decision:

On January 28, 2009, 8 days after the inauguration of President Barack Hussein Obama, Denmark became the latest U.N. member nation, by releasing 15,000 of its secret unidentified flying object (UFO) and extraterrestrial-related files. With this official act, Denmark functionally complied part of UNGA Decision 33/426.

Since 2004, a number of U.N. member nations have undertaken some release of their secret UFO and extraterrestrial-related files, including Brazil, Chile, Denmark, France, Mexico, Peru, and the United Kingdom, in ad hoc partial compliance with UNGA Decision 33/426.

UNGA Decision 33/426 is if of 1978. I see no indication that it's because of this that some nations have released some of their UFO files.

What the author is trying to do, im my opinion is trying to educate the masses (who read the article) that disclosure between countries is taking place. I believe we will see alot more disclosure in the next year or so, reason being the said countries do not want to have egg on their faces when the shift happens.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by franspeakfree]

top topics

join