It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO sighting (w/ video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nice video mate

Dont worry, nobody will flame you unless you are posting a hoax, or not open minded about alternative possibilities. What I mean is explore all possibilities beofre you assume its a UFO, thats why ATS is good place to post (well sometimes, lol)

But yeah, thats not to bad at all

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns exits. You can buy them, you can use them. It is fun. IT IS NORMAL. Ussualy appear abobe the city, where people lives and make their lives.

Triangle UFO's may exist. You cannot buy them, you cannot use them. From time to time they appear. Sometimes are airplanes. Sometimes are secret military craft (but i don't think they appear above city). Sometimes may be alien craft (but where is the proof?). Many times could be just confused chinese lanterns. (people even confuse Venus).

Now, people dismiss chiness lanterns because they fly in formation.
Damn.
Of course they fly in formation, because up there the winds are ussualy steady. This is your confusion. Even the smoke from high towers "flies in formation".
If the objects are enough distant one from other, as ussualy chinese lanterns are after spreading enough in their climb, their individual little position variations don't account anymore in the shape of the formation, thus the "steady formation" effect. It should pass more time to see the morphing of the formation, but the slowness of the morphing it will not be observed anymore (just a time lapse movie can show that), but as times goes, the perspective itself changes, and is therefore more difficult to understand the slow morphing of the formation due to minor positions changes of the lanters, apart the perspective changes.

Look the steady formation in this youtube movie, after they climbed up in the sky.

And think deeper!

p.s. some peoples have fun and launch chinese ballons, and other people are thrilled by UFO formations.

[edit on 31/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Thanks for that post depthoffield, really informative

However, the lights I saw stayed in a much more rigid position for a much longer time.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by harryallard

Hi there,

Could you provide a link with the original video (unedited & uncompressed) ?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
How do I do that? Use rapidshare or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join