It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust a 'big lie': Iran govt spokesman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Thats not proof of the Holocaust but proof that they were in concentration camps.
Theres a big difference.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I've actually read members on these forums in the masses claiming support and adoration for Iran, Iran's president, Iran's government. Do you realise who you are praising? You are praising a government so corrupt, they actually are justifying themselves for hating the Jews by claiming the holocaust never happened. These are nazi-esque people through and through, and your alignment with them is your way of saying how anti-zionist you are, well you're also making yourself look pro-nazi.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-1-2009 by Razimus]

The very picture of a strawman argument.

Anyone who disagrees with your revision of history is a Nazi, yeah?

Don't support Israel? You're a Nazi!

Think Palestine should have statehood? You're a Nazi!

You should change your account name to Nazi Hunter, while you're here. That seems to be your primary goal anyways, to depict anyone who questions Israel and their motives as an anti-Semitic Nazi lover.

See? I can strawman too.

ALSO

Should we accept that you're positing that it's OK to be a pro-Zionist?

Really now. Israel is guilty of so many atrocities against an non-militarized populace, it's no wonder the Palestinians are attacking you.

But continue to run over protesters with bulldozers, and shoot children throwing rocks. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

I don't believe the Holocaust DID happen as the Jewish people claim it did. I can back up my claim with scientific evidence, not skewed bogus "first-hand accounts".

Can you provide actual scientific evidence? I don't think so.

Are you going to try and have me banned from the internet for saying the Holocaust was really a Genocide between German people and the Jewish people living there, and while tragic, less than 400,000 people actually died from that Genocide, and not the ludicrous 6,000,000 (continually redacted number, mind you) amount of people claimed?

What can you do? We aren't in Europe. Good luck censoring the United States internet.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Fascism is alive and well today and so are Nazi's and Iran is an Islmaofascist Theocracy who changed their name after Hilter visited it.

Iran is a big lie and all their supporters the holocaust happened and will repeat itself if Iran get's it's way.

Anyone who support's and defend's Iran are clueless.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
I cannot find any major coverage on this quote other than the one article which was published by the European Jewish Press and is written by AFP which is a French news agency run by the French government.

Remember that mistranslated quote that went something like "Israel will be wiped off the face of the planet" and it really was "Israel will disappear from the pages of time." subtle difference but it becomes less of a menacing threat.

I wonder what he really said.......

Subtle difference you say, because my interpretation of the difference is that not only do they intend to wipe them off the map but the history books as well. Just like they teach the holocaust is a lie in most islamic countries if it is taught at all. They say ignorance is bliss and I see many a blissful individual on this site.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Why was Anne Frank's diary written in "Ball Point Pen" when the ball point pen didn't come out until 4 YEARS after the diary was written?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

László Bíró, a Hungarian newspaper editor, was frustrated by the amount of time that he wasted in filling up fountain pens and cleaning up smudged pages, and the sharp tip of his fountain pen often tore the paper. Bíró had noticed that inks used in newspaper printing dried quickly, leaving the paper dry and smudge free. He decided to create a pen using the same type of ink. Since, when tried, this viscous ink would not flow into a regular fountain pen nib, Bíró, with the help of his brother George, a chemist, began to work on designing new types of pens. Bíró fitted this pen with a tiny ball in its tip that was free to turn in a socket. As the pen moved along the paper, the ball rotated, picking up ink from the ink cartridge and leaving it on the paper. Bíró filed a British patent on 15 June 1938.[

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

It wasn't - the only ballpoint writing found in eth diary were 2 loose scraps of paper with annotations that had been added later, probably by her father Otto.

the diary has undergon considerable forensic analysis, proved time after time as authentic, & deniers have been smashed in court for their lies.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

In Germany, it is illegal to speak ill of the dead.

Really??? This means, either Hitler is still alive or I should never open my mouth in Germany. Is that really the law? A dead a**hole is still an a**hole, no?
edit on 27-10-2011 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join