It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we at ATS can create the worlds most powerful secret society

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

You can store those eggs in a secure vault at Area 52! Nobody will ever know what is kept in Area 52. It's also where we will keep the Awesome Secret.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

What the Heck is the Awesome secret ?
Don't tell me you already have one? Do I know this secret? Please tell me.....

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
isnt the leader the only one who is supposed to know the awesome secret

looks like were lacking in organization

the grand council calls for an organizer

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, I might be new here but I am all for this.

BTW, instead of becoming a secret society, the very thing we hate, has anybody ever given some serious thought to assuming the roles like that of Anonymous? Instead of promoting ourselves as the truth, we should be putting out 'Alternate Theory' (diplomatic way of putting it) on stuff like wikipedia to allow users to make there own minds up. We should be google bombing to ensure our ideas get liked near the top along side their version of events, we should be putting home made banners in the streets and over billboards.

We should get the best, hardest evidence and present it in as many mainstream places as we can. Instead of hiding in the corners, enforcing the stereotype of crazy people, we should be proud to put this info out there because we believe it so. What is the worst that will happen? If the NWO cared so much this site would have been shut down in weeks. I say we start promoting our version of history as much as they do.

Also, I'm straight edge. Can we make some caffeine free diet coke?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
Oh!

You mean like a puppet!

You do realize that we'd have to form yet another, even more secret, society to pull your strings.

STA

That is so funny - for so many reasons...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

Yes we must safe gaurd the delicious food we create.

And we do need a dishwasher. But do you think we could trust George W. to reallly keep things clean?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
OK time to bump this thread, Just cause its such a laugh to read....looks like several of our society members a gone or banned lol!

Calling new Society Members, apply within thread

[edit on 2-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
wow havent been back here in ages, lol

as leading member of the grand council i second your "bump"

may new members come abroad!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

It appears its just you and I kiddo, oh well more golden Cluckerspud eggs for us to rule over the simians with.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
It appears its just you and I kiddo, oh well more golden Cluckerspud eggs for us to rule over the simians with.

No, I'm still here. I had to spend the morning flying our secrets all over Nevada. I decided not to trust a government agency with the task.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join